Jess's Diary - Weighed in a day early..

Helllooooo Emma! Missed ya!

Had a vegetarian pack of sushi from Tesco for lunch. 5.5 points and so yummy! Will definately be having that again, thanks for that Karen :D

I'm knackered. I did an assignment last minute again, I literally gave it in 3 minutes before I was supposed to! Eeek. I have a serious problem, I just cannot force myself to do it unless I'm panicing. It was fine last year because it didn't count and I was getting 2.1-1sts anyway, but now I think it's going to bite me in the ass! They're already marking harder this year as they got told off.

Helllooooo Emma! Missed ya!

Had a vegetarian pack of sushi from Tesco for lunch. 5.5 points and so yummy! Will definately be having that again, thanks for that Karen :D

I'm knackered. I did an assignment last minute again, I literally gave it in 3 minutes before I was supposed to! Eeek. I have a serious problem, I just cannot force myself to do it unless I'm panicing. It was fine last year because it didn't count and I was getting 2.1-1sts anyway, but now I think it's going to bite me in the ass! They're already marking harder this year as they got told off.

Heellllloooooo Jess! Missed ya too! Wasn't the same without my MM fix!

You'll have to let me know when you next have to do an assignment and i will kick your bum til you do it! ;):D xx

You ok hun?

Jessibellllllllllllllllllll where art thou? xxx

Hello hello. Sorry my lovelies! Not work but the twilight books. I've just finished reading the second one. I haven't really been able to put them down apart from when being at work or at college!

I've been reading bits and bobs but there are always about 4 pages of unread posts at the moment! Can't really make a dent in it in the short times I'm on. I feel bad about posting in some peoples' and not others' so I'm just lurking. Will have much more chance up this weekend.

Can't wait for a lie in tomorrow! I feel so knackered because of my late night assignments and not having my usual day off Wednesday as I worked at Adam's office. Even reading in the evening (for the whole evening... I've been reading the second book from 7 til 12:45, only stopping for dinner as I HAD to finish it) is more tiring than bumming in front of the PC. Funny how untiring things make you tired when you're used to being a lazy bum. So, much apologises, will catch up very soon :)

Oh and not been weighing myself so in for a surprise Monday!

:) ah I hated all these late night assignments. When I was doing teacher training I was working till 5 in the morning then teaching at 9, kills any social life! lol!
There is light at the end of the tunnel tho! Hope you have a fab long lie tomorrow!

all my mates are twilight nuts.. i cant get into it even though I am the worlds biggest vampire book reader! :p you got all four of the books? x

Try harder Rachael!! It's amazing. Lol.

My friend has all 4 and I'm borrowing them when she's finished. She read the 2nd one from 10pm-4:30am in one go so don't think I'll have to wait long for the 3rd! ^_^

This sounds interesting tell me more re the Twilight books - what type of things are they? I love books.

Sorry Jess if you're a last minute person you will always be unless you get a brain transplant. I studied for over 20 years and never got any better. I needed to feel the wall rubbing my back raw never mind just being up against the wall before I start writing anything, although I was good on gathering the material just late with the writing and never failed to get good marks.

Good luck

M

It's a 4 book series about a girl and a vampire who fall in love. He's a good vampire though, doesn't kill humans. There's lots more to it, werewolves and bad vampires etc. I must read book 3 and 4 now!

I have flirted with seeing the film but haven't as yet. Is it any good?

Not one for that type of fiction though - tend to prefer Jodie Picoult - that kind of thing although her's are starting to feel a little samey.

We should start a book corner with suggested reads. xx

Points yesterday:

B - None
L - Subway and crisps (8.5)
D - Yellow thai curry, rice, popadums (10)
S - Monster munch crisps (1.5)

Hmm. 20. I thought I ate 21. Don't think I'm missing anything. Oh well, extra point today!

Saw the film Twilight last night, no cinema munch! It was really good, nowhere near as good as the book (films never are!) but I enjoyed it. Adam liked it too even though he didn't want to go see it.

Feeling down for some unknown reason :/ I just feel a bit empty and my life seems so boring and meaningless at the moment. Hopefully it will pass soon!

Sorry to hear you are feeling low, Jess.

I hope it does pass - you are way to young to having a boring and meaningless life - its against the law.

I think the moon must be in an odd place at the mo. This black mood seems to be catching - or is it just a post Christmas/New Year thing?

Anyway, hope you have an exciting Sunday. xx

Sorry to hear you are feeling low, Jess.

I hope it does pass - you are way to young to having a boring and meaningless life - its against the law.

I think the moon must be in an odd place at the mo. This black mood seems to be catching - or is it just a post Christmas/New Year thing?

Anyway, hope you have an exciting Sunday. xx

I think it is! Lots of people seem to be down at the moment.

I may be young but I'm also poor :p I can't really afford to go for days out or anything. My life mostly consists of working, college, computer. I don't have any good friends down here either, so I miss good company. I think it's the weather as well! Bring on summer.

ah I get like that too, my mum thinks its to do with the diet ...i don't! lol!
You need a huge cuddle, that always cheers me up, or dance in front of the mirror with your microphone headset....could just be me that one...Hope you feel better soon angel xxx

Back