Jess's Diary - Weighed in a day early..

Or more time on minis where you have loads of friends (be careful if you name check them Rach is watching out to make sure she's not missed)

Cuddle up to Adam you'll soon cheer up

M

aww you poor thing, cheer up eh? *hugs* if you want a copy of breaking dawn, i have one.. not sure why? x

hi jess, i've not been on for a while either - takes ages to get caught up, doesn't it?

hope you're feeling a bit more optimistic soon x

Aww, hugs :hug99:

I sometimes get a bit bored of my life - so I like to shake things up a bit, though my idea of 'shaking things up' is getting a new haircut, LOL. (On the plus side, my highlights I got were AWESOME.) :p

And at least you don't have an exam tomorrow :p
(And 2 more next week for which you are totally unprepared :rolleyes:)

xx

Aww, hugs :hug99:

I sometimes get a bit bored of my life - so I like to shake things up a bit, though my idea of 'shaking things up' is getting a new haircut, LOL. (On the plus side, my highlights I got were AWESOME.) :p

And at least you don't have an exam tomorrow :p
(And 2 more next week for which you are totally unprepared :rolleyes:)

xx

I'd loooove to get a nice haircut and dyebut I can't really afford it. I haven't had a hair cut for a year! I can't wait for my degree to be over so I can move :) We'll save at least £300 in rent and probably £150 in diesel a month, on top of me having a proper income. Ka-ching!

Not too sure about my points today! I went to Adam's grandparents and I never know how to point the food and I feel bad refusing stuff. Today we had a curry though which seemed really low point. He said he made the sauce out of just stock and curry power. There were a few bits of chicken in but the rest was just loads of free veg (and peas). Potatoes too, but I gave them to Adam :p It was nice, weird though because it kind of tasted like an English dish like stew or something more than curry. I'd guess it was only (5) points with the rice.

Then I had small portion of bread and butter pudding. It just seemed like I ate a slice of crustless bread, with marg and jam, bit of banana and then custard... don't know the points for custard. I'll say (6) points overall.

Sausage sandwich with ketchup (8)
Crisps (3)

Day off tomorrow, yaaaaay. Going to make my maze for my investigative project and tidy the house. Will the fun never end? :)

...and you say you are bored with stuff like that going on

What do young folks want these days. In my day, we played with string and tin cans and thought we were soooo lucky. ;)

What do young folks want these days. In my day, we played with string and tin cans and thought we were soooo lucky. ;)

When I was young, my parents used to steal the toys out of cereal packets and save them for if we were good...!

xx

I do get to play with a saw! I hope I don't cut my hand off, that is so something I would do. Or more likely hit myself in the eye with a piece of rogue wood! Do you think if I had a tin and you had a tin it would work? ;) How much string will we need?

When I was young, my parents used to steal the toys out of cereal packets and save them for if we were good...!

xx

For real? That's so awesome, I'm going to do that with my kid/s if I so choose to have them. No! I will just give them the box to play with. (Not really, I am hoping I don't spoil my child/ren as much as my damn cat though!) Do they still do toys? I still get nesquick and golden nuggets :ashamed0005: and there are never toys. No fair!

For real? That's so awesome, I'm going to do that with my kid/s if I so choose to have them. No! I will just give them the box to play with. (Not really, I am hoping I don't spoil my child/ren as much as my damn cat though!) Do they still do toys? I still get nesquick and golden nuggets :ashamed0005: and there are never toys. No fair!

They really did! :p

I don't think they do toys anymore :( which is such a shame, I'm sure it used to be the highlight of opening the new box, for those of us who actually got the toy when the box was opened! :p

xx

Lost 1lb :)

Bought the 3rd book, Eclipse, so going to get stuck into that! Oh I'm so excited! Obsessed much?

Last edited:
Hey Jess well done on your loss this week hun :)

Well done on that pound lost, perhaps it will compensate for your deprive childhood without cereal toys. If not then just enjoy being thinner you look great

M

I used to love rummaging in the cereal box for the free gift when I was a kid. My son used to choose his cereals based on the free gift and then pout when I made him eat them all before I would buy another box :D

Hi Jess, well done on the your pound loss :) Hope you're feeling a bit brighter after your day off x

Back