Jess's Diary - Weighed in a day early..

the only time i've cooked with sweet potato was when i was making baby food. i'll have to try them. i've never had butternut squash either.

it sounds like you've got yourself really focused again - I'm a bit of a chocolate obsessive and to be honest it's why i'm like this now :( I try to have something chocolatey every day and it seems to be enough.

it's funny as i've had cravings for other things instead like the kids' food (garlic bread and sausage rolls)

hope you don't mind me gate crashing your diary :)

sarah

Of course not, thanks for popping in :)

Ah poo. Spoke too soon. TOTM so I ate a huge dairy milk chocolate bar! Adam tried to stop me but I pouted and he gave in. Plus a whole pot of caramalised onion houmous with bread sticks :( Not buying that again, too yummy! Ah well, won't be 11 stone 7 tomorrow as totm makes me all bunged up and bloated anyway, so here's to next week! So glad it only comes once a month!

sorry to hear TOTM has come....she has for me too grr.

dont feel bad about the choccie binge, TOTM and that just go hand in hand lol

heres to next week when you be under 11.7!

suz x

I can't begin to imagine how big a one-kilo sweet potato is!

Caramelised onion hoummous is to die for!

sorry to hear TOTM has come....she has for me too grr.

dont feel bad about the choccie binge, TOTM and that just go hand in hand lol

heres to next week when you be under 11.7!

suz x

Thank you :) I'm going to cut some points back a couple of days next week. A bit too late for weigh-in tomorrow but will help me get to my second target next week hopefully!

Just popping in to say "hello".
xx

Helloooo :) Thanks for popping in.

I can't begin to imagine how big a one-kilo sweet potato is!

Caramelised onion hoummous is to die for!

I probably would die for it if I kept buying it, I'd have a fat induced heart attack :p So yummy though. Will have to try reduced fat normal houmous and see if I like that.

Hi jess. I just want to say good luck for tomorrow xxx

Ah poo. Spoke too soon. TOTM so I ate a huge dairy milk chocolate bar! Adam tried to stop me but I pouted and he gave in.

Heehee, I did smile at that. I wanted some of my sister's birthday cake today, and Jon was like, 'you shouldn't! I'm not letting you!' then I did the big puppy eyes and pouted at him, and I had a piece :p

xx

I lost 2lb!

I can't believe it. Not only did I have a chocolate binge Saturday, but yesterday I had the remaining half of the big dairy milk bar, a cream egg, a flake AND a crunchie.

Whooo. Chocolate cravings gone now, back on track today. I'm 11 stone 7.5 this morning :)

Great loss - and lets hope that chocolate binge doesn't keep running behind you trying to catch you up - little blighters have a tendency to do that when you least expect them to. :D

Lets see another 2 this week then....and thanks for the lovely compliment in my diary (only thing is, I am airbrushed on that photo....totally different in real life - just ask those that have met me!!)

Brillant job Jess you will soon be peeping down and seeing 10 something and how proud will you be?

Keep off the chocs

M

Jess, how do you do it? Well done on the 2lb. You must be so thrilled (and I am so jealous!)

I have just realised that I have probably had about 5 or 6 chocolate bars since i started WW and when I used to have around 5 per week I just realised how good I have done. Now I want one lol!

Well done again...here's to 11.7 next week :D (or lower!)

Thank you all :):):)

Went out for a meal! Chicken fajitas, yum yum. I drank so much water today as I've started keeping a big jug on my computer desk. Another evil assignment due in tomorrow (anatomy and physiology! ick! I can barely say it) has kept me chained here (and most of my coursemates judging by MSN.. 4 others online at 2:25am!) so I've been guzzling away. I drink it really easily when it's just there. I must have had over 2 litres with about 4 glasses of diet coke on top (still not drinking it in the house, but bottomless glass at the restaurant :p). I think I may pop. I drank about 1 and half litres in 30 minutes earlier and worried I may die like the poor lady in the news, though she did drink 4. Tad paranoid perhaps.

You know the other day I downed a litre in about 20 mins as I was so thirsty and then started panicking. Silly i know but you do worry!

Well done on the water front. You have inspired me to do better!

Assignment done and in. Pretty crap though, I'm not good at science. Well I was in high school, but this teacher is rubbish. Didn't go to my afternoon lesson because the girl who drives me in didn't finish her assignment til 1:30, which is when the lesson started. Got in at 2:15 to print the assignment off and hand it in. The lecturer saw us in the library though and is really pissed off. Whoops! Not my fault though. I can't wait to be able to drive and have my own car. Should be getting a bursary soon which I'm going to spend on driving lessons and buy a cheapy car in April. Want a Ford KA!

As I was frantically trying to finish this morning I didn't get chance to eat til about 1. Just had a slim fast, crisps and choccy as that's all I had time for and have nothing in the house. 8.5 points, going to have a footlong sub tonight then leave the other 1.5 points because I'm not hungry today. Am missing my houmous though! I only discovered it the other day and I'm addicted. Going to try reduced fat, but I doubt there will be reduced fat camaralized onion houmous, just normal :(

Really tired now and have a headache. Not in a good mood. I hate this stupid course, I can't wait for this year is over so I can do the top-up year in the other campus! This college is mixed ages and they treat the degree students the same as younger ones. If you're not going in you have to phone up?! Why, it's not like a paid job, they don't need you to be there. No universities even notice if you don't turn up, let alone care. You're paying for it and if you want to hinder your education by not going it's your own problem. I hate having people keeping tabs on me. It makes me really irrate.

Am in a proper strop. I get grumpy when I'm tired, like a toddler. When I get woken up from a short sleep it takes me 10-15 to turn from a bear back into a human. I even cry sometimes. It's crazy how tiredness effects me so much!

Last edited:
Back