Jess's Diary - Weighed in a day early..

oooh i love hummus, and there are so many lovely flavours but you are right the low fat ones are mostly plain ;-(

The caramelized onion one isn't too bad to be honest, it's 2 points for a 1/4 of the pot and my breadsticks are only 0.5 for 4, but I'm a pig and can't stop eating it :p

i dont think houmus in general is too bad points wise unless you eat a tub at a time!!

Well done on the 2lbs hon.

I get the low fat hoummous and find it quite tasty. I mix it with my own roasted veg (roasted in fry-light with garlic and rosemary) and stuff it into pittas :)

Wow Jess, well done on your 2lbs loss after your ickle chocci feast :) Love the sound of the carmelised onion hoummous YUM!!! Good on you for upping your water intake - very impressive. Hope you have a good week and see the other side of 11.7 next WI :D xxx

No weigh in for me tomorrow, the batteries in my scales have ran out! Pretty sure it would be a gain anyway as I've been bad this week :( I *will* get back into, I really need to.

I've dyed my hair again, it's really dark brown now. Almost black. It's nice, a little bit darker than I wanted but it always fades.

I've been thinking about money and without my student loan we just about scrape by. I get about £6000 a year and if I just put that into savings instead of spending it that would be a nice little sum by the end of the year. Once we move we'll have loads more money with me working and less rent/diesel costs. I really want to get married but can't afford it! I'll be 22 at the end of my next degree year and then we can get engaged and start saving to add to the £6000. I'll be working one extra day a week next year and Adam will probably be on more money so I hope we can actually do without the loan and still afford a few luxuries :) Literally at the moment without my loan we can just pay the rent, bills and eat. Since moving here in September we've not had much spare money anyway as moving house cost so much and that debt keeps getting transferred to each loan installment. Hopefully by September it'll be all even again as I'll be working all summer.

It's mine and Adam's 6th anniversary on Feb 18th :heartpump: I cannot believe how long it's been. He is downstairs right now being a manly man and making my maze for my investigative project. It's really funny because he just ran up after 10 minutes sweating and claiming he was knackered, when I spent 3 weeks sawing down trees all day. Bless him, computer programmers are a different species of man.

Last edited:
6 years?! WOW! Thats a long time.. you're younger than me, and Matty and I are coming upto 5 years in March :) congratulations!

sorry to hear you've had a bad week.. I am just shocked at how much diary I had to catch up on.. i'm soo sorry for missing it! :(

and hehe.. computer programmer species... I totally know what you mean! :D LOL

hope you've had a nice weekend hunnybunch :D must see pics of this hair.. are there some on le livre du visage yet??

6 years?! WOW! Thats a long time.. you're younger than me, and Matty and I are coming upto 5 years in March :) congratulations!

sorry to hear you've had a bad week.. I am just shocked at how much diary I had to catch up on.. i'm soo sorry for missing it! :(

and hehe.. computer programmer species... I totally know what you mean! :D LOL

hope you've had a nice weekend hunnybunch :D must see pics of this hair.. are there some on le livre du visage yet??

Ooh, congrats to you too :) I don't think I could be with anyone else again. Imagine starting again without all those years of training :p

Don't worry about it! I know you've been busy. I've been reading yours by the way, I just haven't written it in yet! Glad you had a nice time with Jax.

"Le livre du visage" - Love it! Will be using that one! :D None yet, will do when I've next got a face of makeup on. My camera cable has gone missing and the non USB end is unique to that camera (or possibly make?). Will have to get a new one from Samsung I guess. Will put that chicken recipe up when I finally get the cable :p

Can't wait to meet you in March, very excited :D My first time in Scotland too.

Oh Jess a new do thats very exciting so I'm awaiting pictures. I hope that you are recovering from your late night assignment writing. How long have you got to go now is next year your final year?

You're quite right re the stress in having to train a new man I could never be arsed so hung on to OH despite his weird cricket fanatacism. Oh heck I've done the math its 37 years oh I sound like your great granny

Hopping off

M

Oh Jess a new do thats very exciting so I'm awaiting pictures. I hope that you are recovering from your late night assignment writing. How long have you got to go now is next year your final year?

Yes, thank god! :) I'm so sick of studying. I started a year somewhere else but hated it so started again the year after. If only I had found the right place first, I'd be done by June! Next year is only 1 and a half days though.

Changed my mind about what I want to do after again though :p I want to be a PA now. Not relevent to my degree.. well maybe the business management will help. Going to try find a short course.

Hi Jess, just catching up with your diary - sorry its been an age! Gosh six years and you're so young! I definitely couldnt be doing with starting again in a relationship - far too traumatic - thank heavens OH seems capable of putting up with me. Hurry up and get your camera cable - we definitely need to see pics of your new hair colour. Take care hun xxx

we have snow and its still coming down, our school seems to be the only one around here actually open( girls horrified) but am hoping if it gets worse they will close it before my shift starts

RESULT - plenty of time to find that camera cable then!!!

Have a good day

M

Looked everywhere! Think my mum accidently took it but I can't explain the cable because she's not techy. "It's got yellow on one end?" Will look into buying a new one.

Not to fear! Will take pics of my hair with my webcam.

Im so jealous :( no snow day for me, sat in work.

Aww, nooo! It's nice to know that it's not the whole country that's stopped though. I mean, a little bit of snow and we all freak out :p

we have snow and its still coming down, our school seems to be the only one around here actually open( girls horrified) but am hoping if it gets worse they will close it before my shift starts

My school was the same one year. I lived right behind it so I could never stay at home :p Hope it closes for you!

enjoy your snow day Jess - I'm sat at home too, but not through lack of trying! :p

Aha! Lack of cable can't stop me! Lightbulb moment, we put the memory card into the computer. Why didn't we think of it before? There's a photo of me, not a great one to show of the hair but you get the idea.

There's also Cassi in the snow and Snowdolf Hitler. We made him then knocked his head off with snowballs.

Attachments

• 101.jpg
    101.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 61
  • 096.jpg
    096.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 68
  • 091.JPG
    091.JPG
    338 KB · Views: 67
LOL!! Love your snowman, he looks like a ww snowman!! Isn't it fab its a snowday!! Got sent home at lunch time, hoorah for snow!!!

P.S had a wee nosey at your hair colour is really nice, I desperately need mine done soon

x

Back