Jess's Diary - Weighed in a day early..

Good Luck for this week! xx

I've pointed today! First time in ages. Back on track? Let's hope so!

B - Weetabix, skimmed milk, splenda (2.5)
L - Mini pizza (3.5)
To be had:
D - Salmon, new pots, asparagus (not sure yet)

Off college today. Love snow! I was going to give blood yesterday though and it was cancelled. Bummer.

you and me both!! copying again:p

Hi Jess,

still pointing? I hope so - you sounded like you were getting right back on track.

Hope you are ok and not lost in the snow somewhere. xx

Jess, where be you? :( hope you're alright xxx

Hope you're having a good weekend! x

Haven't been posting as I'd be a fraud! Not been doing well at all :cry:However, I've started to feel fat and disgusting after eating loads which is just the motivation I need to get back into it! Will see the damage tomorrow! Don't think it's more than 3-4lbs, but still bad.

Really need to do it because I had to throw away my old jeans as they were loose and just too tatty to keep "in case". My new ones fit, but I look awful in them. Just 7lbs would make all the difference I think. I can't afford to buy jeans, soooo skint. Getting a bursary from college soon that will pay for driving lessons though, yay!

A really bad sore throat came on a couple of hours ago, feels like my throat is closing up. Hope it's gone by tomorrow but I feel it's the start of something.

I have been having the same sort of time food wise, so know where your coming from.

Hope this week is good for you Take care x

Never mind Jess, you'll be fine. Keep at it - you are doing so well xxxx

How did it go this morning?

I have been having the same sort of time food wise, so know where your coming from.

Hope this week is good for you Take care x

I've been on and off since December :( If I can just do one full week I think I'll be ok. Hehe. Hope you have a nice week too x

Never mind Jess, you'll be fine. Keep at it - you are doing so well xxxx

How did it go this morning?

Thanks Lea :) Hope you're feeling better. It wasn't too bad!

Sounds like you need a little TLC, so sending some love and hugs your way. xx

Aww, thank you :) x

Thats not too bad at all Jess soon deal with that.

As you say if you cn point for a week you'llslip back into it

Good luck

M

So Jess are you Team Edward or Team Jacob???

Yep thats right, you need to read them or at least see the film, then you'll understand!

Hi Jess, hope you feel better soon. 2.5 not bad if you've been struggling. You are allowed to post regardless of whether you're doing well or not, you know x

Back