Jess's Diary - Weighed in a day early..

Hehe, love the snow pics :)

Oh yes! If I hadn't have knocked his head off he could have kept me on the straight and narrow.

How expensive are hair treatments these days?! I had my hair trimmed and it cost £23.. half price :confused: £46 for an hour. I wonder how much the hairdressers actually sees of that. I dye my own hair because it's about £60-70! I had to give up being blonde as I can't do that myself :p

i think you suit brown much more than blonde though - you need to find some friends who are trained hairdressers then they will do you cash in hand for much cheaper!

love snowhitler! how class is that?!

You are a technical miracle worker!!. Now love the hair but the cat EEEEEK that could be T. He's just the same grey blue colour but he's a bit fluffier. Does she need an older friend? He comes with his own stool just requires tabecloth.

M

Im usually about £70, its a real bugger but unfortunately a necessity. Although I have found out recently that I can get a student discount. Started uni weekend/evenings so will get on to that this month. Mite save me a bit!!

x

i think you suit brown much more than blonde though - you need to find some friends who are trained hairdressers then they will do you cash in hand for much cheaper!

love snowhitler! how class is that?!

Thanks :) I agree actually, I'm so pale I think with blonde hair I just look so colourless. My cousin is trained as a hairdresser but she went to Australia for a year. When she came back she couldn't a job so became a dental nurse. She's not as good at hair cutting as she used to be, plus she lives in Worcs. Need to find someone else :p

You are a technical miracle worker!!. Now love the hair but the cat EEEEEK that could be T. He's just the same grey blue colour but he's a bit fluffier. Does she need an older friend? He comes with his own stool just requires tabecloth.

M

Now now, M.. I couldn't take your Pa's friend away from him! I think you should keep him ;) Is T a lilac British Shorthair too?

Well T could be anything you wanted him to be if that made him more appealing. However he is a pedigree but a pedigree what I don't know except it s something blue I'll ask pa when he's stopped sulking.

M

Hi Jess, don't know what I've been doing but had 6 days of your diary to catch up on!!! Sorry...very remiss of me.

Love the hair and you look so slim in your pics too.

Actually - your cat is quite cute. Never thought I would hear myself say that about a dreaded cat. xx

Love the pics and the dark hair hon. I dye my own because of the cost as well but I'm going to have to start going to a hairdresser if I want it to match my hair pieces...

great photo's-love the hair

Thank you :)

Hi Jess, don't know what I've been doing but had 6 days of your diary to catch up on!!! Sorry...very remiss of me.

Love the hair and you look so slim in your pics too.

Actually - your cat is quite cute. Never thought I would hear myself say that about a dreaded cat. xx

Thank you :) Considering my BMI is only 26 I know I'm not that fat and there are loads of people who would love my figure, but we're never happy with what we have are we? I'm ok with it when I'm dressed well, though naked makes me sad.

Hi Jess

Love your snowman.....I want one ;o(

Just even some snow would be nice!

Have a great day x

I'm sure it will come your way soon :)

Love the pics and the dark hair hon. I dye my own because of the cost as well but I'm going to have to start going to a hairdresser if I want it to match my hair pieces...

Are they all the same colour?

Love the cat pic Jess. Are all my hair pieces the same colour? No. I have some dark brown ones from when my hair was dark brown and some copper ones and also some copper ones with blonde streaks.

I need to pick a colour and stick with it!

I've pointed today! First time in ages. Back on track? Let's hope so!

B - Weetabix, skimmed milk, splenda (2.5)
L - Mini pizza (3.5)
To be had:
D - Salmon, new pots, asparagus (not sure yet)

Off college today. Love snow! I was going to give blood yesterday though and it was cancelled. Bummer.

Back