Jess's Diary - Weighed in a day early..

bet you'd have lost more if you'd had a good poo, here's to great result next week when your tum is sorted.
have a lovely meal tomorrow

Still doing it. Whoo :D

Half term this week so worked/working extra. Monday, Tues, Thurs, Fri. I also come home knackered because it's so busy you have to practically run from one end of the store to the other non stop. Hate school holidays! I'm very glad for the extra money though :) They also keep making me train new people. They have this thing in McDonalds called "training squad". I'm not in it and I'm not in the group of people training to become training squad this year. There are people from training squad on shift with me yet I'm doing it?! It wouldn't bother me but when you become training squad your wage goes up so they're getting paid extra for what I'm doing! I keep banging my head on metal things too which sucks! Plus I'm sick of smelling of grease and having hat hair :p Moan moan moan, I can't help it, work puts me in a bad mood.

Day off tomorrow *happy sigh* Get to spend it with my lovely Adam. Still very happy after 6 years.

There was a video posted on YouTube of some guy throwing his cat against the wall, beating it up then turning the shower on it. He was wearing a balaclava (sp?) but people of certain websites/groups did detective work and found his name, address, phone number, school, everything. He's now been arrested and the cat has been taken away. Man, I love teh intawebs :heartpump: Such a sad video though, the cat was screaming and just took it, didn't fight back at all :cry:

Fibresure? I have those ones from when I did CD :)

They work the same as all of them do - shame the supermarkets haven't started doing fibre pills, lol :p

xx

Well done on the 2lbs Jess! :D

i hear ya on the grease and hat hair! :p hope you have a good weekend xxx

Well done hun! 2lbs is fab :)

I will add it to our teams points :) We need those points!

I hope you are ok xx

Hi just catching up on everyones diaries, well done on you 2lb loss x

Jeeeeeeeesssssssss :( where've you gone again! COME HOME! You can't sleep underneath Maccy D's counter! :p

Well my anniversary was nice :) I cocked the meal up a little, I didn't really have a recipe for the sauce and cooked everything else a bit too quickly so it started to go cold. I rushed the sauce and ruined it. Best mashed potato I've ever made though! It was nice have a candlelit snuggle with music though.

Anniversary scoffing lead to me falling off the wagon again! WI this morning, the damage is a pound. My dieting stints are getting longer and falls off the wagon shorter, so I shall lose weigh very slowly :p However, I really do need to sort this out. It's not healthy scoffing/dieting/scoffing/dieting. I need to get my butt into gear or give it a rest for a month. When I first moved to Surrey I had half a year where the first time in ages I wasn't on a diet, or thinking of a diet and I maintained my weight with ease. I do want to get lower though, so I'm going to give it another shot.

Your anniversary sounds lovely. Snuggling is just the best.:D

I would have a word at work about the training stuff...you should be getting paid for what you are doing - and not the lazy blighters that are doing nought. xx

1lb gain after stuffing is not bad at all - I am sure with a little more post anniversary erhumage....;) you can shift it easy.... :)

Glad you had a nice anniversary - aah young love!! Don't worry bout 1lb gain, my weight goes up and down each day! If I don't loose on tommorrow's wi i'm buying a galaxy easter egg and stuffing it before everyone comes home. Brother in law's just brought us all easter eggs round (6 weeks early!!), but as not galaxy they're safe as long as the box isn't opened!
Have a good evening.
Karen x

Back