Jess's Diary - Weighed in a day early..

Haven't got back onto it yet because we had very little money last week and I was just eating what was left in the freezer. Starting Monday because I went shopping today and seeing myself surrounded by mirrors in changing rooms made me feel very sad :( I think I'm going on holiday with a group of friends in June too so if I lose 1.5 a week by then I'll be about 10 stone. I think I could even be in the 9s by then! I really don't want to go on holiday fat again, it's awful. Especially when you're surrounded by skinny people.

Jess, you are NOT fat. We have seen the recent pics and you look lovely.

Its that diet/scoff cycle that's the killer as Jane says. We need to get our heads around balance somehow - I know, easier said than done.

Have a wonderful weekend whatever you are doing. x

Jess, you are NOT fat!!!!!! You are wonderful :)

Besides, they may be a size 8 and skinny but they are not going to be as beautiful as you ;)

Good luck for getting back on track xx

No, definitely not fat Jess, just a bit down after the slight off track days. Once you are prepared with the shopping you'll soon get back into it.

Take care

M

I love you guys :)

I don't think I look as fat in my own mirrors (though they aren't full length). I've always thought changing room mirrors make you look bad but I can't see the benefit it would have to them.

I'm happy with the way I look clothed, just not in underwear/swimwear.

Changing room mirrors are evil. You'd think they'd fix them so they make us look glamourous and buy more clothes ;)

yeah i have never got that, why make you look aweful, have to admit i usually take stuff home to try on ( paying first obviously) and accept that i might have to come back!!

I'm being a very rude Jess! I will update on everyone's diaries soon, just whenever I get on the computer I get distracted by other stuff and then hours pass.

Restart 109838 is going well :p I had cheese burger and medium fries for lunch (11.5) and a biiiig salad for dinner with lettuce, peppers, tomatoes, croutons, light garlic and herb dressing, boiled potatoes, 2 boiled eggs, southern fried chicken strips and a crusty roll. Mmmm. I only counted roughly, but I'm pretty sure it's in my points or under.

What kind of sadist are you trying on underwear and swimwear in the shop!!!

Its the lights - it bounces of your skin and makes it look weird - take it home next time (clearly keeping the plastic strip in tact ;))

Good luck with the restart - no that many really :p

Sorry I have been AWOL! Things have been hectic.

Well, I'm off the diet again. I did really well with my restart until I went to my mum's for the weekend.. then it went to pot. I'm just going to have a break until after Scotland then start again. I'm going to get rid off all my previous losses and start afresh.

I won the lottery at the weekend! I got 5 numbers which was £2107. Splitting it with Adam and leaving a bit in the joint account so £1000 each. I'm buying a new PC, spending some on Scotland and buying some new clothes :) It came at the right time, I thought Scotland was going to be a budget affair. It's funny because I went into a local supermarket called Bowketts and bought some food for dinner and asked for 2 lucky dips. She printed them out and said "you'll have to pay for these seperately" which I said ok to. What she actually meant was with money which I didn't have so I just left it. Went into Spar, checked that they took card for the lottery and bought 2 more lucky dips. Then I won, whoo! Thank you Bowketts for not taking card :D I also didn't look at the ticket and just before check I said to Adam, "God, look at these numbers! 1, 6, 30, 32, 33, 44!" to which he replied "got as much chance of winning as any others!"

Also, went to Crufts on Friday. That was fun :) Still don't know what breed of dog I want, but I don't have to worry about that for a good while yet. Plus my brother had another baby on the Saturday. Newborn babies are so ugly, I don't know why people feel the need to lie about how beautiful they are. This one had a scabby head, red spots all over her face, eyes screwed shut and bottom lip sucked in. My older niece is much cuter now. I swing her around and say "Again?" and she says "Yeah!". Only word she can really say :p

Still got lots of college work, booooo. Not long 'til the year's over though. Also been roped in to doing one weekend a shift a month at work because I'm too damn good :p There aren't enough good people there. Plus doing a few Wednesdays at Adam's company doing data entry which I don't mind as it's £10 an hour. Busy busy busy!

Good to see you back jess and well done on your win,sounds like it was meant to be!!
you do sound like you have a lot on at the moment so a break from worrying about dieting as well could be a really good thing, then a completely fresh start, sounds like a plan.

Know what you mean about some new borns but of course mine were beautiful!!:p

A lottery win - how fantastic. I have never known anyone to win more than a tenner before.

Glad to see you back on here....and some newborn babies are ok - the ones born by ceasarian usually as they are not so traumatised, bless them. ;)

Well done on your win Jess, you lucky thing. I know what you mean about babies. I've had 3 and at the time thought they were all gorgeous, but look at the photos now and they were all ug, with bruses covering 2 of them and hair covering the other. Hold him by the legs and would have been a wicked loo brush!! Get cuter as they get older - lol. Hope you get all your work done and enjoy your rest from counting points.

congrats on your win, thats ace! :D xxx

Fantastic news bout your lottery win! Thrilled for you. Hope life settles down soon for you. Take care xxx

Yay for you on the lottery thing :D

If it was me I wouldn't share ;) though I might take Jon on holiday or something lol :p

I hope Adam is grateful! :p

xx

wheres your update then Jess? i need to know more about these amazing trainers! :D xxx

Wow wow wow! Well done on the win! How exciting. Have you spent any of it yet?

Ohhhh what I would do with £2000......

Back