Jess's Diary - Weighed in a day early..

Fantastic news re the lottery win, just make sure you enjoy it you deserve it.

Word to the wise though always say a baby is lovely even though you would have drowned it at birth the parents always love them

M

Obviously gone on a shopping spree and been locked in the shops at closing time!

Hello peeps! Still busy, it's making me very tired. Got a coldsore! Going to try catch up on some diaries after this post :) I have spent a lot of my money already :p I've spent nearly £400 of it on a new PC as this one is dying and I do like playing my games. I spent somewhere between £200-300 on clothes, hehe. I bought lots of simple tops, a maxi dress, a cardi, a pair of trousers, a dress (Cream shift dress - Day Dresses - Dresses - Dorothy Perkins), shoes to go with dress (Round toe platform shoes - High heels - Shoes & Boots - Dorothy Perkins), trainers with little robots on them, two bras which I need to take back as they're too small! 34E! Damn you, La Senza. I also bought some stuff from Accessorize.. a hat (so cute), a ring, some earrings, some hair flowers. Just need to buy a jacket and some hair rollers now. Rest for Scotland.

I've also had my college bursary come through so I've booked my driving lessons. I'm so scared! A week on Wednesday.

I've been eating so much crap, last time I weighed myself I was 11.12 :( Too scared to look now. I think on Tues, Wed and Thurs I'm going to have just my evening meal and Slimfast shakes to get rid of the horrible fat feeling, then enjoy myself in Scotland and then get back to Weight Watchers. I don't want to weigh myself on Monday morning and get the shock of my life!

See, said you were spending:) At least you didn't get locked in shops!!

No chance when shopping with a man :grumble: Had to leave before I was ready because I could feel he was getting bored!

Oh, I forgot to mention.. I was in one shop looking for changing rooms and I spied them. I walked over to them whilst looking at my feet, and bam.. walked into the mirror reflecting the changing rooms. So funny, at least I gave some people a good laugh :giggle:

I once dragged my ex round Harrods, looking at make-up... decided to go for some Benefit stuff as a treat and they gave a makeover at the same time, I could sense him getting REALLY annoyed... so I made it last longer :D heehee, I'm terrible :p

x

Aww, she is cute! ^.^

Definitely like the new hair colour, suits you :) Matches your eyes lol :)

I feel like dying my hair, but I'm worried I'd end up with either exactly the same colour, or something awful, lol :p

xx

Oh. Em. Gee! I think i just orgasmed slightly.. J'aime tes chausseurs! <3

Trés jeloux (cant even remember the word for jealous, but we'll guess its that :p) give me them.. oui? :)

Aww, she is cute! ^.^

Definitely like the new hair colour, suits you :) Matches your eyes lol :)

I feel like dying my hair, but I'm worried I'd end up with either exactly the same colour, or something awful, lol :p

xx

Do it! I love dying my hair :D

Oh. Em. Gee! I think i just orgasmed slightly.. J'aime tes chausseurs! <3

Trés jeloux (cant even remember the word for jealous, but we'll guess its that :p) give me them.. oui? :)

Non non. I may wear them on Saturday and you may look at them and touch them but vous mai pas! :)

Aww your niece is sooo cute! I also think the new hair colour really suits you! xx

Just popped by to see how your doing. Your niece looks so dinky and as twiggy says so do you ;o)

Love the dress and shoes - very stylish.

Your little niece is adorable - what do you mean all wrinkly and stuff...she is gorgeous (and I'm not even her mum!)

Really excited about meeting you at the weekend - but I will be trying to get the dress off you along with Rach (although not in a dodgy way ;))

Rosie, you grab the dress, I'll get the shoes.. if we throw water at her she'll be too busy worrying about being wet (and naked) to run after us.. actually, you grab the dress and the shoes cause you can run faster and further, we'll split and rendezvous at an amazingly hidden point later :p

Your little niece is adorable - what do you mean all wrinkly and stuff...she is gorgeous (and I'm not even her mum!)

Really excited about meeting you at the weekend - but I will be trying to get the dress off you along with Rach (although not in a dodgy way ;))

Speaking of clothes, what are you all wearing?! I don't want to be under or over dressed :p

P.S. I'll probably be a little shy at first but a few drinks will cure that ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less Rotund One

Speaking of clothes, what are you all wearing?! I don't want to be under or over dressed :p

I added that here in case you missed it on t'other page :p

P.S. I'll probably be a little shy at first but a few drinks will cure that ;)

Rosie, you grab the dress, I'll get the shoes.. if we throw water at her she'll be too busy worrying about being wet (and naked) to run after us.. actually, you grab the dress and the shoes cause you can run faster and further, we'll split and rendezvous at an amazingly hidden point later :p
I'd like a scan of your brain, you crazy minx :)

what a cutie- i'll leave it up to you which one of you that is!!
Obviously me! ;)

Aww your niece is sooo cute! I also think the new hair colour really suits you! xx

Thank you :)

What a little cutie your niece is.

It's a good photo.. she was ugly, honest. I mean she'd just pushed her way out of a vagina the day before, I'm sure she'll be lovely by the next time I see her :p

ahhh tiny ... the pair of you :)

Thank you :)

Just popped by to see how your doing. Your niece looks so dinky and as twiggy says so do you ;o)

Hardly dinky, but hopefully soon! :p

Back