Jess's Diary - Weighed in a day early..

Fantatsic Jess. That is brilliant x

Goes to show I must have quite a fast metabolism. During my college years I should have been so much bigger than I was, I ate stupid amounts of crap.

Well done :D

And yeah, I know exactly what you mean!
I ate soooo much complete rubbish last year I'm surprised I wasn't huge, lol.

Though I think, since I lost weight my metabolism has slowed, I can't eat chocolate every day and only put on 1lb :( lol.

xx

yay welldone on your weightloss and goodluck for your next wi!

suz x

Well done on the weight loss!

hey you, where are you??? xxx

Sorry! Have you heard of the game World of Warcraft? The game that people have died from because they forgot to go eat and drink? Well the expansion pack just came out! The last one was 2 years ago. I've been a little bit glued to it :) Before that I was doing my usual last minute assignment dash. I've still been popping in and reading but haven't replied *slaps wrist*.

Today I ate a large 3 piece chicken selects meal with sour cream dip (McDs). NOMS! I loooove WW. I only had 1 weetabix for breakfast as was low on time. That with dinner (spag bol) was only 7 leaving me with 17! I still have 2 points left. Diet? What diet?!

Last night Adam let Cassi into the garden and then forgot to let her back in. Neither of us noticed that she wasn't around last night (we went to bed pretty much straight after) and in the morning (woke up 30 minutes before work :p)... we went out to the car and heard a cat miaowing. Cassi is quite a quiet cat and makes a funny "brrrr" noise instead of miaowing usually. The cat sounded distressed. I was like "Is that Cassi?! Did you leave her out last night?"
"I don't think so.. oh crap, I don't remember seeing her this morning."
It was! We'd locked her out all night. I know some cats do but she doesn't go out for more than an hour usually and there's no cover from rain in the garden. I feel so bad! She was being super lovely when we let her in. Oh the guilt. Now she keeps sneezing :p Bless her.

WoW.. glued to that? Thats sad... (almost as sad as my joke there... LOL :p - just kidding on both btw :D)

i've seen people play it but never myself - i'm just addicted to the net in general :p

and awwwwwww on your kitty! Amber is like that - she wouldnt come in this morning when I went out, so I left her out (went out 9am and came back 11:45pm) so she was going NUTS as i reversed onto the drive.. so she's got some shepherds pie as a sorry. Only the mince of course though as she doesnt eat the potato.. but she would have a good attempt at licking all the meaty gravy off it if i gave her it lol :D

glad you're still about. i went to Maccy D's today too - was gunna try those selects - are they nice? I had chicken nuggets myself.. :) xxx

i like the name Amber, its lovely.. as is Ruby. However I didnt name this little one.. otherwise i would have called her Banshee. Or Siren. Or something of equal, annoying loudness :p haha

Noooo not WoW! :p
Minimins > WoW, every day of the week.

Half my physics class are WoW addicts, my new boyfriend is a recovering WoW addict too... ;) hahaha.
They once started telling me that 'War is coming!' so I said 'Yeah, and the Sims 3 is out in February! :D'

Hahaha :) I love teasing them, they all play CSS and stuff and I'm like, 'Woo! Tribalwars! :D'

xx

I have spent many, many hours playing on the sims, I was totally addicted to it when it came out and got like every extension pack you could get! I <3 the sims!

I have spent many, many hours playing on the sims, I was totally addicted to it when it came out and got like every extension pack you could get! I <3 the sims!

Like I said... the Sims 3 iss out in February ;)

Though it doesn't look *all* that much better than the Sims 2 :(

xx

but Sims 2 IS amazing.. :p

JEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS, how many points in a Chicken Leg End my amazing McDonalds point calculator? :D

Chicken leg end with salsa - 8
Chicken leg end with mayo - 9

Yeah, the selects are gorgeous! Only 5.5 for 3, but I usually have them with sour cream which is 2.5 for the pot :O If you had BBQ it would be a lot less, and the sweet chili probably is less too. I'm addicted to them. When I started work I couldn't stand eating McDonalds (though I loved it before) and now I'm completely addicted. Damn it! Hehe. I get extra points on work days though because I'm so rushed off my feet.

I like silly games like the Sims too :) My favourite games are Harvest Moon, Monkey Island and Final Fantasy (and WoW of course ;)).

P.S. I had to look up the leg ends cos I don't normally eat them! That's love for you! I think I might try the mayo one though because they're pretty big and 9 points isn't too bad.

Last edited:
Back