JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Oh what a big pain re the electricity, especially as it's working again so less obvious what the problem is!

2mins30 for a plank! Lord!! I can barely manage 20 secs in my classes! What's your secret?!!! You're my hero!! Well done!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hello gorgeous one,

Welcome back! What a pain about your fridge and freezer - those things are always so frustrating!! Hope it gets sorted soon.

Massive kudos for winning the plank comp! Dave and I did 4 x 30 seconds on Sunday night and that was tough!

Great to have you back honey!

xxx

Aw Jess! What a mare! Especially to come home to after a fab weekend! You definitely had an excuse to not be 100% with that happening! But you still went to Bootcamp to become the planking champ! Yay! God the last time I tried to plank, I thought I was going to die. But I was trying to lift an extra 3 stone! Might give them a go again! X

Oh no! You poor thing, what a nightmare. If you have contents insurance you can usually claim on soiled fridge and freezer goods.

How do you feel about being back on plan? Are you ready for it? xx

yeah will see what I can do :)

I feel okay about it but I am feeling hungry .... only half 2 and all my snacks gone - so time for another ltr of water and a decaf coffee!

xxxx

Oh what a big pain re the electricity, especially as it's working again so less obvious what the problem is!

2mins30 for a plank! Lord!! I can barely manage 20 secs in my classes! What's your secret?!!! You're my hero!! Well done!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Yep a big stinking pain!

Haha it was painful! Use your core muscles is my only tip! I JUST won by about a second so I need to work on it - I'm not the competitive type but I really wanted to win!

xxxx.

Hello gorgeous one,

Welcome back! What a pain about your fridge and freezer - those things are always so frustrating!! Hope it gets sorted soon.

Massive kudos for winning the plank comp! Dave and I did 4 x 30 seconds on Sunday night and that was tough!

Great to have you back honey!

xxx

I found it easy doing the plank as one long one rather than more shorter ones for some reason! xxxx

Aw Jess! What a mare! Especially to come home to after a fab weekend! You definitely had an excuse to not be 100% with that happening! But you still went to Bootcamp to become the planking champ! Yay! God the last time I tried to plank, I thought I was going to die. But I was trying to lift an extra 3 stone! Might give them a go again! X

It would take a bit for me to miss my bootcamps I love them! Haha definitely try again now your a slim lady! xxxx

I'm hungry and I'm tired .... is it home time yet? Could do with spin being earlier so I could have an early night but if I leave work at 4 I can be home by 5 and can chill for a few hours :) xxxx

Ew.jpgBetter.jpg2014.jpgNow.jpg

As Pip and Lil are sharing their photos I thought I would share some of me and my boy. The first picture is disgusting and we weren't that happy as a couple as that time as we had really let ourselves go - this was probably 2012? The next photo was when we had lost some weight (James in particular) in 2013. The third picture is 2014 and we are both a lot lot slimmer. The last picture is 2015 and we are both at our lowest and very very very very happy as a couple :)

It worries me how we let ourselves get like that xxxx

B2013.jpgB2014.jpg

This is me in Benidorm a year apart. Although I still have a belly in the second picture I look so much healthier! xxxx.

The difference between the first and last photo..you look like a new person. Well done. To the both of you!

Thanks lovely xxxx

Do you remember the trigger or what happened? Xxx

I got overweight at uni - I worked at McDonalds and ballooned in weight over a summer. But after Uni my parents divorced and my granddad died and I became my biggest. I think that eating out etc was a comfort - never really thought about it! James put on weight too, I guess that can happen, and he was supporting me a hell of a lot.

Then one day I got worked up that I didn't fancy him anymore although I loved him, and had to tell him - hardest, although best, thing I have ever done. And he felt the same and that is all it took for us to get on it! xxxx

Back