JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

It is at my gym hun. Basically it is a 10 week nutrition programme where you weigh in every week and get nutrition advice :)

I use my scales at home for my official weigh in as after the 10 weeks it needs to be representative, but also weigh in there. I lost the most 2 weeks ago and won a free personal trainer session :)

xxxx

That's really good honey :D

Congrats on the NSV lovely! I really need to find some motivation somewhere...maybe I should look down the back of the sofa? ;) xx

Hehe you will find it! Look hard now! ;) xx

I've done my food shop :) feel like I can properly get back on it now!

Had meatballs in a rich tomato and red wine sauce, broccoli and cauliflower rice for tea - divine :)

Also got a chilli cooking for lunches tomorrow and Thursday with sweet jacket potatoes tomorrow and leftover cauli rice for Thursday :)

Going to make egg muffins soon - washing up needs doing first though :/ xxxx

Dinner!

image-112415451.jpg

I've done my food shop :) feel like I can properly get back on it now!

Had meatballs in a rich tomato and red wine sauce, broccoli and cauliflower rice for tea - divine :)

Also got a chilli cooking for lunches tomorrow and Thursday with sweet jacket potatoes tomorrow and leftover cauli rice for Thursday :)

Going to make egg muffins soon - washing up needs doing first though :/ xxxx

Ah the call of the dirty dishes.....

Morning everyone :) Happy hump day!

In a really good mood today as tonight the boy and I are going go Meadowhall to spend my Christmas voucher (I'm desperate for jeans and underwear lol) and also going to wagamamas :) think I'm going to have the yaki soba, miso soup and a few cups of the free green tea!

Food for today:
B: Egg muffins (bacon, mushroom, pepper, Cajun and paprika) Banana
L: Sweet potato jacket (removed from skin) with chilli
S: Banana, Nakd bar and trail mix - needs to keep me going until about 8 when we go for dinner
D: Wagamamas! :)

Have a lovely day everyone xxxx

Mmmmm love wagamama's! It feels so healthy and on-plan too (even if it's not! hehe)

I must make some more egg muffins tonight, I miss them! Def some red day damage limitation tomorrow I think!

Enjoy your shopping trip - hope there's lots of lovely choice! :) x

I hadn't had it in ages as I didn't enjoy my meal there once (a few years ago haha) and went on Sat for a friend's bday and LOVED it. So taking James tonight :) and yep does feel healthy and it isn't exactly bad for you ;)

I really enjoyed them so thanks honey :) I'll put a pic up on my mobile in a minute

I hope so too! I usually find nothing but fingers crossed I will fit into things tonight

xxxx

Egg muffins :)

image-3445464739.jpg

Proper starving today! But resisted naughtiness! Also had herbal tea so I could have a nice milky coffee this afternoon.

Nipping home for a shower before going shopping - if I feel good clothes tend to look better hehe :) starving so gonna munch on a carrot and homous I think while I get ready :) want up eat AFTER I've shopped!

Hotel booked for Dublin :) got a great deal so really happy!

xxxx

Morning lovely ladies - it's NEARLY Friday! :)

I had a nakd bar before I went out last night as it was quicker than sorting homous etc and it did the job!

I bought a pair of jeans - size 10 :D, pair of leggings - size 10 :D, and some patent black court shoes :) all using my Christmas voucher!

Wagamamas was yummy as usual :) also tried the wok fried brocolli and Bok choi which was nice :)

Eats for today:
B: Banana SF 2 egg muffins - just bacon Cajun and mushroom today :) F and SF
L: Chilli and cauliflower rice Lots of SF
S: Trail mix (HEB nuts) Grapes/Raspberries SF and Nakd bar
D: Mexican chicken (but done with turkey) lots of F and SF

If I'm hungry later I'm going to do chocolate covered strawberries! :)

Also got the gym tonight and I've lost my mojo from being poorly! But I know I need to get back on it!

xxxx

Isn't it amazing to be able to say I'm a size 10! That just won't get old for me! Perfect 10! Well done love! Food sounds great for today! And Mmmmmm choc covered strawbs! YUM! I cannot wait until they come back into season again! I miss the summer sweetness in them! You can so get back to it at the gym and be amazing! I know it's so hard when you've been sick but it'll pay off! I didn't want to do any exercise at all yesterday morning/this morning but I actually felt good after it even if it killed me a little! Ease back in and you'll be flying in no time! PS. What hotel did you book? xx

Back