JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Sounds like a damn fine way to spend a weekend to me! A good girl all week..with a few naughties thrown in there at the weekend..surely thebest way to diet!!:) hope you're having a grand weekend! Xxx

I do believe a certain miss Ging acts very similar! Hehe. Weekend was great ty lovely girl xxxx.

I lost track of syns BUT I lost 2lbs this week :D yay so now sitting at 10st 3lbs before :) minimum what I wanted so very pleased. Hopefully weigh in tonight will agree but tbf my morning scales are my official ones!

Still aching from the gym! Must have been one heck of a workout.

Did everyone have a good weekend? I met my baby sister and she truly is wonderful <3 love her so much

Eats for Monday 3rd march - eek just 2 days until Dublin!!

B: Caveman museli (HEB) Strawberries (SF) Banana (SF)
L: Mince with vegetables (Some SF)
S: Trail mix, nakd bar
D: TBC as James mum is cooking

Going to try and drink lots of water to help with weigh in tonight and this annoying muscle ache xxxx

Well done on the loss - you're certainly succeeding to combine the 2 plans successfully.

Ah - how lovely you got to meet little Lucy and had a great weekend. I'm another who likes to keep a tight grip on my diet during the week so I can be more relaxed about it at the weekend.

Hope the achy muscles improve quickly.

It feels like it is! I feel like I can eat anything really and that SW just stops me binging on naughties too much!

Thank you beautiful ladies :)

Lucy was just wow :) I cried when I met her :') my baby sister <3 Johnny was a sweetheart too!

Dublin is wednesday!!!! Wed til Fri with our anniversary on the Thurs :) so so excited. We adore Dublin so it's going to be really special :)

xxxx

Awww I'll bet Lucy is a beauty :)
I might have to try some ideas from your 'caveman' diet and see if it works for me too.
Next time we go to supermarket, I'm going to get some nuts and seeds and try the caveman museli!
xxxx

Oh my goodness so much exciting stuff.... yay xx

Woop woop! Well done on the loss, made even better by the fact you had such a fab weekend :D Awww, so lovely that you got to meet little Lucy, must have been so lovely. Woo, not long at all until Dubs! So exciting, I'm sure you'll have an awesome time!

Good luck with gym WI. And hope you're muscles recover soon!

X

This is one whole page of positivity! WOOP to the loss...WOOP to baby Lucy and WOOP to Dublin! That is one fine start to the week and it's only tuesday! Is today your last day of work before
You head off for anniversary loving??!xxx

Awww I'll bet Lucy is a beauty :)
I might have to try some ideas from your 'caveman' diet and see if it works for me too.
Next time we go to supermarket, I'm going to get some nuts and seeds and try the caveman museli!
xxxx

Yay I hope you enjoy it - I feel so good on it for brekkie; really fills me up! xxxx

gingaling said:
This is one whole page of positivity! WOOP to the loss...WOOP to baby Lucy and WOOP to Dublin! That is one fine start to the week and it's only tuesday! Is today your last day of work before

Just caught up with loads and the above post says it all! Lots of smiles and happiness!! :)

No-one can better this statement - it says it all! Have a lovely time in Dublin.

Good morning beauties :) sorry been so busy not had a chance to write or catch up - I will at the weekend though after Dublin :)

Just on our way now! Eeek!

Take care lovelies speak soon xxxxxxxx

Back