JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Hello beautiful ones

Sorry I never got round to posting on here I've been super busy. I'm going to try and get round the diaries tonight though.

Bootcamp last night was great and bar the pizza and a mini Milky Way I was back on it.

Eats for today:
B: 2 boiled eggs, baby spinach, smoked salmon
S: Banana and nuts
L: Roast sweet potato with turkey breast
S: Nakd bar, Strawbs and grapes, pre-gym banana
GYM! Back session!
S: Post gym protein shake done with dark chocolate almond milk
D: Turkey stirfry

Girls I've also done something crazy - signed up to endurer dash 8k! It's a mud obstacle race and very hilly and muddy! It's on 27 sept so I've got 2 months to train. Really need to get on it. Actually excited and going to raise money for help for heroes so feeling motivated. Doing it with James and friends from bootcamp! Argh! Google it ;)

xxxx

That's SO exciting!!! You will smash it!! I always find I need something to motivate me, and something to aim for so that sounds ace!

Rob wants us to do a tough mudder! Is it the same type of thing?!

Today's food sounds absolutely delicious...a proper 'clean' day but so yum and nutritious! :) back on it indeed my lovely! Xxx

That's SO exciting!!! You will smash it!! I always find I need something to motivate me, and something to aim for so that sounds ace! Rob wants us to do a tough mudder! Is it the same type of thing?! Today's food sounds absolutely delicious...a proper 'clean' day but so yum and nutritious! :) back on it indeed my lovely! Xxx

It's going to take some training but up for the challenge! I'm determined to not be the one struggling at the back! Yes it's v similar although I'd say tough mudder is harder as more obstacles and evil things such as ice and electric shocks.

It did feel clean sadly didn't enjoy tea but it was enough xxxx

Good morning! Happy hump day!

Feeling good this morning :) got a nice ache on from the back session! Feeling super motivated now with this race and I feel like it's time to get to target!

B - 1 boiled egg, salmon, baby spinach
S - Banana, and Starbucks!
L - Cauliflower egg fried 'rice' peas and mackerel
S - Nuts, flax seed 9 bar, Strawbs and grapes
D - Chilli with veg

Got a piano lesson tonight and then going to see James' mum :) so will probs be too busy to snack. But if in hungry I'll have a rice cake with Nutella :).

Going to be a busy day at work today; manager is back from hols tomorrow so everyone is picking up the pace to ensure everything that needs doing is done! ;)

Have a lovely day beautifuls xxxx

It's going to take some training but up for the challenge! I'm determined to not be the one struggling at the back! Yes it's v similar although I'd say tough mudder is harder as more obstacles and evil things such as ice and electric shocks.

It did feel clean sadly didn't enjoy tea but it was enough xxxx

What a motivated bunny you are :bunnydance: ... sorry you didn't enjoy your tea :(

Oooh must get me some rice cakes and Nutella! That would help my chocolate cravings when it's * wk!

Just don't eat the whole tub like I do ;) xx

How is the cauli fried rice? Seen a few people trying it but not sure whether the flavour of the cauli would be too strong! X

I enjoyed it. I did it with egg whisked in and peas. Then seasoned with black pepper and chilli and a dash of paprika. And some hot nandos sauce. It takes up whatever flavour you give it but genuinely worth a try xxxx.

2 mini twixs fell in my mouth last night at James' mum'a but apart from that yesterday was on plan!

Today's eats:
B- Boiled egg, salmon, baby spinach
S- Banana
L- Chili and brown rice
S- Almond bar, Nuts, Grapes
Pre-gym S- Banana
KETTLEBELL CLASS! Last one and I'm genuinely gutted
Post-gym Protein shake with dark choc almond milk
D- Pork with lots of veg

Going to try for an early night tonight .... Stranger things have happened ;) xxxx

Sounds like a good day planned Jessy.
Our gym doesn't do kettle bells, which is a shame as I reallllllly want to give it a go!

2 mini twixs fell in my mouth last night at James' mum'a but apart from that yesterday was on plan!

Today's eats:
B- Boiled egg, salmon, baby spinach
S- Banana
L- Chili and brown rice
S- Almond bar, Nuts, Grapes
Pre-gym S- Banana
KETTLEBELL CLASS! Last one and I'm genuinely gutted
Post-gym Protein shake with dark choc almond milk
D- Pork with lots of veg

Going to try for an early night tonight .... Stranger things have happened ;) xxxx

But not much stranger :D

Sounds like a good day planned Jessy. Our gym doesn't do kettle bells, which is a shame as I reallllllly want to give it a go!

Do they not have them as equipment? xxxx

I was a naughty mini yesterday. It was my friends last day at work so she brought in Percy piglets (I had 8) brownies (1) and shortbread choc chip cookies (1) oops! 300kcal wasted really. Anyway.

KB class was really good :) last one though for now :( I've pulled my arm slightly though so hopefully can rest that before last bootcamp Monday! She is putting on more classes in 2 weeks though so that's good and is also talking about doing some training in the local park! Whatever the weather! ;) eek. PT is so lovely though and motivating about this fitness comp next June. She so believes in me more than I do when it comes to fitness.

Eats for today!
B- Nakd bar (already scoffed at tram stop; starving) Coco pops!
S- Banana
L- Chilli and brown rice (tiny portion so I might pick up a salad too at lunch)
S- Nuts and Rice cakes
D- On a night out for my leaving friend. I've chosen pan fried chicken with sautéed potatoes pepper and summer beans :) fairly healthy compared to the other choices on the menu aka the pie and chips most people are having. Going to drink a good amount of wine though ;)
S- probably something to soak the booze up .... Maybe some toast and lurpak ;)

Looking forward to a weekend on plan! We are going running tomorrow morning and gymming Sunday afternoon :)

xxxx

Yes, well done for counting Jessy! Food today looking good and a lovely weekend planned Hun.

Yeah, there are some Kb's at the gym in the main area, but not sure exactly what I'm doing!! Should ask really hey!!!

Xx

You're always so good at counting your naughties, I'm pretty sure after I would have had the 3rd piglet, I would have stopped counting!

Sounds like you have a lovely weekend planned and tonight's meal choice sounds so much tastier than the pie and chips anyway ;)

If i stop counting then it just gets ridiculous ;)

I thought so too. Yes really looking forward to it! xxxx.

Back