JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Food sounds yum today... I love a sausage casserole!

Are the choc rice cakes just normal ones with nutella? I got a freebie a few weeks ago with an ASOS delivery of Kallo belgian choc rice cake thins and they were DELISH! 3 syns too and felt like a good, healthier way to use them! xx

I keep meaning to ask what kb stands for.... I assume kettle ball.... but maybe it's kick boxing :D

Food sounds yum today... I love a sausage casserole!

Are the choc rice cakes just normal ones with nutella? I got a freebie a few weeks ago with an ASOS delivery of Kallo belgian choc rice cake thins and they were DELISH! 3 syns too and felt like a good, healthier way to use them! xx

Oh my goodness aren't those thins amazing! We just bought some as PT said healthy enough! but yeah also had normal kallo wholegrain ones with the nutella

xxxx

Loving the use of leftovers today honey! Can't beat it! SOunds like a productive one ahead xx

Yes might as well save some pennies (not enough) when we can! ;)

xxxx

I keep meaning to ask what kb stands for.... I assume kettle ball.... but maybe it's kick boxing :D

Haha as much as I think I would actually enjoy kick boxing i do mean kettlebells ;) xxxx

I might have to get me some rice cakes and nutella - although I would have to put an alarm on the jar and the spoons otherwise it'll be gone in about half a day! xx

Haha I agree very easily done ;)

I was a bit naughty this afternoon an had 2 cookies as I was knackered after interviewing.

But successful interviewing took place and I'm so pleased with who we've got although a number were very good.

Just had a kettlebell class which was fab - i absolutely love it and really push myself. Feeling good ladies.

A caramel macchiato protein shake has been demolished and now a quick tidy before James mum gets here and time to put food in the oven.

My grandma weighed in and lost 1/2lb. I think she's a bit disappointed but I know second week losses aren't always that great?

xxxx

I was a bit naughty this afternoon an had 2 cookies as I was knackered after interviewing.

But successful interviewing took place and I'm so pleased with who we've got although a number were very good.

Just had a kettlebell class which was fab - i absolutely love it and really push myself. Feeling good ladies.

A caramel macchiato protein shake has been demolished and now a quick tidy before James mum gets here and time to put food in the oven.

My grandma weighed in and lost 1/2lb. I think she's a bit disappointed but I know second week losses aren't always that great?

xxxx

I know you'll encourage her xx

I spoke to my grandma on the phone and she's fine :) she is sticking with it which I'm proud of!

Aching from KB class last night! Oof!

Eats for today:
B: Strawbs and grapes
S: Banana
L: Tuna and egg salad
S: Nuts and rice cake

Not sure what else will be had as going home to Newcastle for the weekend. Will buy some healthy snacks for the way up and then try and have a not too unhealthy weekend. Back to 10.3 this morning but fat percentage is still down so I won't worry too much if I put on this week. Not sure how though as been so on plan.

Anyway, happy Friday :D xxxx

Go grandma! A loss is a loss so she should be pleased! And she's had a fantastic loss over two weeks! :)

What do you have planned for your Newcastle weekend gorgeous? Xxx

That is just what I said to her :) She is only 1/2lb off her half stone award!

Ooh it should be quite an exciting one. We are heading up tonight and just chilling with my mum, tomorrow we are viewing three wedding venues in the morning, then seeing my dad and the little ones in the afternoon, and maybe seeing friends for a coffee, and then going out with James tomorrow night in the toon! Going to a fab thai place and having cocktails :) Then on Sunday we will see my grandma and spend more time with my mum!

xxxx

I always tell members at our group all the halves add up! Because I weigh or do certs so am always there! And the second week often disappoints people because they have super first weeks because of water and drastic changes but it will all balance out for her and she'll be flying along! Weekend sounds like so much fun! And exciting! xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

What a lovely weekend you have planned!! I went to uni in the toon and have only been back once since graduation, the year after! :eek:

My bro went to uni there too and got a new job recently in Gateshead so is moving back up. Will need to plan a little trip to visit him :)

Great news re body fat percentage even if scales aren't playing ball. Do your home scales measure fat percentage or do you do that at the gym?! xx

Sounds like you've got a fab weekend planned babes, I hope you two finally decide on a venue and you'll have to tell me all about it on Monday.
xxxxxxxx

I'm not sure that we will decide today but I am looking forward to looking at venues with my boy :) xxxx

Back