JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Seriously Jessy your food just Sounds like heaven at the mo! Pancakes, eggs, steak and nakd bar all in one day...Wowzer!

Super work James! No wonder you're proud! And well done to you too! Did you manage it with just one stop? Xxxx

Hehe :)

Nope :( needed to have 2! Boo! But not long ones and we kept walking fairly briskly :) xxxx

You'll get there mate. I never thought I'd be able to keep going but you it all just sort of clicks and you can! :) xx

I really hope so! I'm just proud I am doing it atm - but with an 8k obstacle race a few weeks away I have no choice!

xxxx

Thank you to my gorgeous JessyG for helping me get back on track and writing me out a weekly food plan!
Dont know what i'd do without you beautiful.
Love you millions
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you to my gorgeous JessyG for helping me get back on track and writing me out a weekly food plan! Dont know what i'd do without you beautiful. Love you millions xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My pleasure :) I hope you enjoy it and that it works for you. 100% behind you all the way, after all you are one of the reasons I started SW! Love you xxxxxxxx

Felt rubbish after lunch .... Went to the bathroom and hello Mother Nature. Urgh. So I had 4 biscuits to pick my blood sugar up and taken some tablets. Still going to bootcamp though as exercise does usually help even though it makes me not want to do it. It will explain why the scales aren't budging though! (Along with the wine and syns haha) xxxx

Oh boo, Mother Nature can be a killer sometimes! Kudos to you for sticking with bootcamp and not using it as a excuse! Hope you feel better this evening and have a damn good workout!! Xxx

She is every month ATM! Going on the cool next month though! So last one/second to last one for a while :)

Bootcamp was fab! Tough as always but not too tough! :)

Chill out night of catch up on bake off and educating the east end :) lovely xxxx

Ooh bootcamp - good work not using it as an excuse to stop going!! May have to give bootcamp a go at some point!! :) x

I couldn't miss it I love it :) and it's already paid for! Felt better for it :) You really should!! xxxx

Morning ladies

Woohoo it's Friday! :) anyone got any nice weekend plans? I'm heading home to my mums tonight after work and going to two wedding fayres this weekend with two of my bridesmaids :) also trying to get time to see my grandma and hopefully my dad too! But I'm back first weekend in October if I can't!

Scales were annoying this morning - STS even though they showed a loss yesterday and I was on plan yesterday (bar a couple of syns on some biscuits). Tbf it will be star week that's causing it but still annoying.

Eats for today:
B - Banana; Protein pancakes with fruit
L - TBC but thinking a falafel m&s salad or a pasta dish from m&s see what I need for energy (get lower energy when on)
S - Almonds & Cashews; Pineapple

I can't guarantee an on plan weekend being at home so there will be syns but I'll not go overboard

XxxX

Ohh enjoy your wedding filled weekend at home! Shame that mother nature isn't being kind to you on the scales, but at least you haven't gained anything.

Oh oh the wedding fayres sound so exciting!! Can't wait to hear all about them! Is James heading home with you too?
Mmm falafel is something I'm yet to make myself on sw, but it's so damn tasty! Hope you have a wonderful day gorg and Mother Nature doesn't make you feel too Blurghhh xxxxx

Oooh sounds like a fab weekend babycakes - We're off out Saturday with some friends so cant guarantee a wholesome time :crazy:
I hope you feel better today and bootcamp did you good, I felt good after LBT and can walk today - BONUS!!

Love you millions. xxxxx

Oh oh the wedding fayres sound so exciting!! Can't wait to hear all about them! Is James heading home with you too?
Mmm falafel is something I'm yet to make myself on sw, but it's so damn tasty! Hope you have a wonderful day gorg and Mother Nature doesn't make you feel too Blurghhh xxxxx

Nope he is in Cleethorpes with his mates for the weekend :) it will be a messy one for him ;)

I haven't made it I just have it :) hehe

I hope so! At least it is Friday! xxxx

I've never had falafel... Is it chickpea? I'm so naive!

Wedding filled wonderful - how exciting!! You must be getting excited now. It's getting closer!

It seems like it's that time for all of us at the moment :( so far I've resisted the chocolate ice cream, but I can't promise I will all weekend!! xx

OMG honey you are missing out! Chickpea goodness! I think Tasha has a SW recipe?

Still ages away but yes it is exciting :)

Just have a tiny bit if you do - I think you can get to your goal really soon if you keep at it! xxxx

Oooh sounds like a fab weekend babycakes - We're off out Saturday with some friends so cant guarantee a wholesome time :crazy:
I hope you feel better today and bootcamp did you good, I felt good after LBT and can walk today - BONUS!!

Love you millions. xxxxx

Haha but you can get back on it Sunday Mrs ;)
It did do me good and I am okay :) Yay glad you can walk haha xxxx

Back