JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Well done on the workout love! You're doing so well. I'm seriously considering going back to bootcamp for December and January to get my legs nice and strong again before boarding in February. I know I'll hate it but I'll love the results!!!

Sorry to hear you're in a grumpy mood. It's the weekend soon though so that will cheer you up. And you have a super fun day planned for tomorrow!!xxxx

Thanks babe I LOVE it. And yes you should you really will love the results!

Hehe i'm okay now thank you :) and yes eeeek!! xxxx

I am always so impressed when i hear about your workouts!!! They are so beyond me though! I'm like eh, i walked the dogs!? Lol! Hope you are feeling a little better than earlier on this morning! Sounds like you have a busy one! At least it'll make the weekend come faster!!! xx

Hehe thanks babe :) I just love it and I know how I want my body to be and it will take exercise :) Hehe walking the dogs is something every day though lol

I am thanks sweetie :) and yes. Didn't have to work on enrolment but been doing my appraisal paperwork. Also leaving work at 4!!!! xxxx

It's this morning!!!! So nervous/excited

A pre pic for you all

image-2141421484.jpg

I did it! Took 2.5 hours on the dot! It was EXHAUSTING but AMAZING! There was huge walls to climb over/ be hoisted over lol, tunnels in pitch black and the mud, tyres and hay bales to climb over, a freezing pond to swim through and lots and lots of mud! The hardest bit was the terrane though - steep steep hills! It's mad it takes that long for 8k but we didn't stop either! Never worked my body that hard ever and it feels such an achievement :) and raised over £300 for charity :D

We had a lovely Indian after and some choc and icecream. Then yest went for a carvery at lunch with James' family and had a few snacks at night. The scales hate me this morning and I think it's totally unfair :( James thinks it's the carb loading as not had enough naughties to warrant a gain of 1lb. My muscles are so tight and heavy. I did have some beer too though so that probs didn't help. But it really wasn't ridiculous amounts especially as I had lost lb by last Friday. Ah well easing myself back in today then 100% again from tomorrow!

Eats for today:
B - 2 Weetabix (I need carbs!) with dark choc almond milk and banana
S - bloobs and almonds
L - Feta pasta
S - Grapes
D - TBC

Got bootcamp tonight but did my ankle a bit on Sat so going to see how it is! Don't want to make it worse! Would be gutted to miss it though

Hope you all had exciting weekends! Mine was definitely that! :)

xxxx

I did it! Took 2.5 hours on the dot! It was EXHAUSTING but AMAZING! There was huge walls to climb over/ be hoisted over lol, tunnels in pitch black and the mud, tyres and hay bales to climb over, a freezing pond to swim through and lots and lots of mud! The hardest bit was the terrane though - steep steep hills! It's mad it takes that long for 8k but we didn't stop either! Never worked my body that hard ever and it feels such an achievement :) and raised over £300 for charity :D

We had a lovely Indian after and some choc and icecream. Then yest went for a carvery at lunch with James' family and had a few snacks at night. The scales hate me this morning and I think it's totally unfair :( James thinks it's the carb loading as not had enough naughties to warrant a gain of 1lb. My muscles are so tight and heavy. I did have some beer too though so that probs didn't help. But it really wasn't ridiculous amounts especially as I had lost lb by last Friday. Ah well easing myself back in today then 100% again from tomorrow!

Eats for today:
B - 2 Weetabix (I need carbs!) with dark choc almond milk and banana
S - bloobs and almonds
L - Feta pasta
S - Grapes
D - TBC

Got bootcamp tonight but did my ankle a bit on Sat so going to see how it is! Don't want to make it worse! Would be gutted to miss it though

Hope you all had exciting weekends! Mine was definitely that! :)

xxxx

Woop woop well done babe - Sounds like a tough but a very good time.
Cant wait for coffee at lunchtime today to hear all the details and see how you are gorgeous!
xxxxxxxx

You look AMAZING on your prep pic!! Gutted we didn't get an after pic to go with it! As you just said to me...forget the scales for a mo...you had an awesome weekend, mammoth achievement and a little enjoying yourself afterwards! Well done gorgeous girl! Xxx

Congratulations, that's a great time for something that's so strenuous! Agree with everyone else; just forget what the scales said as your body will be a bit all over the place with recovery.

I did it! Took 2.5 hours on the dot! It was EXHAUSTING but AMAZING! There was huge walls to climb over/ be hoisted over lol, tunnels in pitch black and the mud, tyres and hay bales to climb over, a freezing pond to swim through and lots and lots of mud! The hardest bit was the terrane though - steep steep hills! It's mad it takes that long for 8k but we didn't stop either! Never worked my body that hard ever and it feels such an achievement :) and raised over £300 for charity :D We had a lovely Indian after and some choc and icecream. Then yest went for a carvery at lunch with James' family and had a few snacks at night. The scales hate me this morning and I think it's totally unfair :( James thinks it's the carb loading as not had enough naughties to warrant a gain of 1lb. My muscles are so tight and heavy. I did have some beer too though so that probs didn't help. But it really wasn't ridiculous amounts especially as I had lost lb by last Friday. Ah well easing myself back in today then 100% again from tomorrow! Eats for today: B - 2 Weetabix (I need carbs!) with dark choc almond milk and banana S - bloobs and almonds L - Feta pasta S - Grapes D - TBC Got bootcamp tonight but did my ankle a bit on Sat so going to see how it is! Don't want to make it worse! Would be gutted to miss it though Hope you all had exciting weekends! Mine was definitely that! :) xxxx

Wow what an achievement Hun!!!!! Well done you!! I would ignore that gain, it doesn't sound like you had enough to warrant it, and your body had just been through an extreme challenge!! I hope you are so proud of yourself :) xx

Morning ladies :)

Thank you for all of your kind messages. I am proud of myself :) Gave bootcamp a miss last night (sore ankle and bad doms) and think it was a good call as feeling slightly better today.

Had a few naughties yesterday but back on it today! Got a busy one with training and meetings too which helps!

B: Banana; Protein shake with dark choc almond milk
L: Leftover burrito with salad
S: Grapes/bloobs; Nakd bar; Almonds
D: TBC Going to the sister in law's for tea and she is on slimming world so will be healthy :)
S: I've got some dark choc rice cakes if hungry when get back as it probs won't be too late with it being a school night for the boys
LOTS OF WATER AND GREEN TEA

Have a good day lovelies xxxx

Hey gorgeous! So sorry I haven't yet congratulated you on your AMAZING achievement! So proud of you, lovely one - you smashed it!! What a massive inspiration you are.

Food sounds delish for today - enjoy! xxxxx

Leftover burrito sounds amazing... I do love them the next day. It's been so long since I had one!

You really put me in the mood for a trashy mag yesterday with your IG snap!! I was wondering from your pic and from drinking lots of water/green tea if a coffee is seen as a treat for you now? xx

Wow Jessy, massive well done to you and James. That race sounds crazy but crazy awesome! Did you look as pretty afterwards as in the before pic? ;) I think the weekend treats were well earned and deserved! Food sounds yummy! Been forever since I had a burrito too. Used to go to an amazing place in Dublin in college! Maybe a trip for nostalgia sake is in order soon! Have a great day. Hope the ankle eases up xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Burrito sounds like a lovely lunch idea. I'm getting bored of sandwiches and salads. Once it gets colder I want soup and something warmer ☺

Thanks Sarah and Tasha :)

There will be an after photo soon! Our friend went as a spectator and took loads of photos so is putting them on a disk for us. I'll upload some to computer then put them on here and on fb!

xxxx

Leftover burrito sounds amazing... I do love them the next day. It's been so long since I had one! You really put me in the mood for a trashy mag yesterday with your IG snap!! I was wondering from your pic and from drinking lots of water/green tea if a coffee is seen as a treat for you now? xx

I very rarely buy them but just needed it to chill me out!

It sort of is. I tend to not go out for coffee as much and try not to drink it in the week. Ultimately I think it will be though. Just bought some yummy hazelnut coffee to have at home :) xxxx.

Back