JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Hello lovely one! I'm back and wondering how you're getting on! I see from FB you had a a fab weekend, which is great! And how exciting you've committed to next November - you're going to smash it! xxx

Sorry for the quietness lovelies. It's been an off plan weekend and I'm just enjoying chilling with it all a bit. Will be back on it soon though :)

Things are good in jess world! Been dreaming about honeymooning all weekend ;) xxxx

Girlies I am half on it and half not but decided that I will be 100% back on it from Monday and determined to have a very positive slimming month! I have a race to train for at the end of November so lots of exercise needed for that, and also want to be at target by end of November so I can enjoy December!

Feeling very determined and ready to smash it. Not sure what method I am going to use but thinking the clean eating/sw again as it had fab results!

So I will hover about (not much time as work super busy) and will be posting properly again as of Monday!

xxxx

Ooh honeymooning! Have you decided where to go yet? Xxx

Very likely to do West Coast America stopping at New York on the way there or back ;)

However if our budget won't stretch then a nice few weeks in Greece would do nicely :D

You've decided yours haven't you?!

xxxx

Very likely to do West Coast America stopping at New York on the way there or back ;) However if our budget won't stretch then a nice few weeks in Greece would do nicely :D You've decided yours haven't you?! xxxx

It will depend on when we get married. I think it will be St Lucia if we can do it in May and Seychelles if we have to wait until September. It all depends on finances :( xxx

It will depend on when we get married. I think it will be St Lucia if we can do it in May and Seychelles if we have to wait until September. It all depends on finances :( xxx

So exciting!!!! :) and wedding finances are a beast xxxx

Very likely to do West Coast America stopping at New York on the way there or back ;)

However if our budget won't stretch then a nice few weeks in Greece would do nicely :D

You've decided yours haven't you?!

xxxx

Ah you are bring back memories, we honeymooned in may/june this year and done San Francisco, West coast of Mexico and New York on the way back!! 3 weeks of pure bliss!!! xx

Ah you are bring back memories, we honeymooned in may/june this year and done San Francisco, West coast of Mexico and New York on the way back!! 3 weeks of pure bliss!!! xx

Eek! by sounds of it definitely something you would recommend then xxxx

Back