JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Hi sweetie. Hope you had a lovely weekend. Congratulations to you and james on being your beautiful little sister's god parents! My sister's middle name is rose too! It's so pretty xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you beautiful :) and aww :) it really is xxxx

Hello ladies

Sorry I've not been around much bar some very sporadic posts. Been busy and off plan. Had my little brother and sisters christening yesterday and my brother told the priest it was his wedding day! It was the most adorable thing ever!

Last week was totally off plan but drew a line when I woke up this morning and now back on it. Actually ended up being off work today as woke up in the night with my upper abdomen in utter agony and it was sore this morning - think it was most likely bad acid but it was so painful and quite scary tbh. Feeling better after a healthy day though :)

Eats for today were: Extra Easy
B - Protein shake (5) and HExA
L - Chicken, beetroot and pecan HExB salad
S - Pineapple, Almonds HExB, nakd bar (5)
D - Salmon, kale, asparagus, peas
S - half a slice of Carrot cake that we took from christening yesterday (10)
Lots of green tea!

Would have been under syns if wasn't for cake but I hate wasting food. Can pull it back anyway :)

I will catch up as soon as I can lovelies xxxx

Waah I just wrote a post for it to disappear - annoying :p

Back at work today and I know already that it is going to be manic!

Eats for today : Extra Easy
B - 2 Bacon and egg cups with mushrooms and cherry tomatoes, banana
L - Jacket potato and sweetcorn & bean chilli (made this last night in the slow cooker: tin of chickpeas, tin of Cannellini beans, tin of chopped tomatoes,
about a cup of frozen sweetcorn, chopped pepper, cumin, chilli, garlic, onion, < 1/4 HExB - very healthy chili! It's a bit watery but hoping it will thicken in the microwave at lunch time)
S - Satsuma (Ging this made me laugh thinking about when you had an 'overdose' on satsumas last year hehe) 6 pecans & 5 almonds 1 / 2 HExB
D - Sausages (12) Sweet potato mash, kale and asparagus

Also back on the exercise wagon and going running tonight - doing at least 5k! Followed by a protein shake and my HExA (5)

Hmm syns a bit over again but I'm being harsh on the sausage syns haha xxxx

Glad to hear you're feeling better, hope work isn't that manic for you and you have some delicious food going on today!

I'm knackered today ladies! Feeling peckish but got a good 5-6k run to get in before any more eats. Been on IG checking out fitness accounts to inspire me to stay on plan - it's worked! I want abs! :) xxxx.

Hehehe be careful now! Those satsumas can be pesky things if you OD on them! Glad to see you're consuming in moderation! :) xxxx

Haha I will be ;)

That absolutely knackered me! I'm shattered! Lots of uphill and so so cold. Going to do the same run on Thursday and smash the time though :) xxxx.

Good morning lovelies

James tempted me with some low calorie popcorn last night but I resisted and so did he! :)

It's National Stress Day today and I'm on the wellbeing group at work now (new thing as felt that I could now justify being on it lol) and we are making little displays with leaflets about managing stress and balloons haha and each member of staff in the directorate are getting smiley stress balls and stretchy stress men!

So determined to manage my very busy workload today in a happy non - stressed manner ;)

Eats for today:
B - Banana & Protein shake (5) with HExA
L - Chicken salad with sweet jacket potato
S - Nuts .5 HExB, Satsuma
D - Going to a bonfire tonight with James' family and our nephews :D Becki is doing a slimming world friendly slow cooker chilli and we are having that with rice and spuds after the display! Might allow myself a little something naughty at the display but will see!

Also happy guy fawkes! I love fireworks

I did not know that it was national stress day (and I work for a mental health trust). Might have to use that as an excuse for not getting through everything today; I don't want to stress myself out! Hope you enjoy the fireworks, I'm kind of excited to go to our local display because they have a torchlit procession through town first and there's a band and everything. There's always something quite magical about it!

Woop go Jess on the run keeper action! Still doing it again tomorrow?! :) and popcorn resistance...you're my hero! But naughty james trying to tempt you!

What a wonderful sounding evening! So family filled and dinner sounds so warming! Just perfect after the fireworks! Will your nephews love it? Are they old enough to enjoy and not be scared by the noise?!

Have a wonderful time! Xxxxxx

I did not know that it was national stress day (and I work for a mental health trust). Might have to use that as an excuse for not getting through everything today; I don't want to stress myself out! Hope you enjoy the fireworks, I'm kind of excited to go to our local display because they have a torchlit procession through town first and there's a band and everything. There's always something quite magical about it!

Did you use it as an excuse? Hehe I certainly did so I left work early as head wasn't in the game enough today!

Ooh sounds wonderful :) I think it's magical as it feels so Christmassy xxxx

You're doing so well with your rubbing Jessy - you're a machine at the moment.

I have a serious craving for avocado at the moment. It's one of the few things I miss from clean eating :( x

Rubbing?! Teehee

Ah I'm not the biggest fan! But James loves them xx

Back