JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Oh Jess, what happened your poor knee? My knees are quite sore at the min but usually spin is my low impact knee exercise! Have you got your resistance high enough when you're off your seat as that usually helps? I am determined to get you to love spin as much as me!! Haha!

Any ideas what's on the menu tonight? How nice to have a cheeky mid-week meal cooked for you by someone else :)

I got to work on time! I'm £15 out of pocket though so learned my lesson!

I'm not actually that big a fan of Zumba as I never feel like I've worked very hard but it should be a good laugh :)

Becki has just text and we are having fajitas for tea! OMG so excited!

Lil - my knee wasn't agonising it just felt tight and uncomfortable. The instructor said that the other exercises I do, especially squats, could explain it along with the fact I have tight hamstrings so just suggested that I wear a support during spin and that I stretch my legs better! it is usually fine though so think I might have just pulled it a bit at bootcamp on Monday. I've also slightly pulled a muscle in my right shoulder - disaster zone! haha.

xxxx

Do you have the hamstring stretching machine in your gym?! I LOVE IT! The one where you lie back with your leg in the air and increase the flexibility? I could literally use it for hours!! xx

I'm not sure Lil i'll have to have a look! My legs aren't as tight as they used to be but obviously they're still a bit tight xxxx

Morning ladies it's Thursday woohoo :)

Zumba was actually really good fun and tiring! I don't know if any other of you gym bunnies feel this but I always think I'm going to find starting things easy and I never do! Mind you I'm not a natural dancer in the slightest! Dinner was fajitas so i had two wraps with a pinch of cheese and tiny drizzle of salad cream. Still ridiculous amount of calories though but very tasty!

Eats for today - back on it!
Lunch being 4 eggs split across the two lunch portions so no cashews - I reckon this will be really filling so will be interesting to see! Dinner tonight will be lean pork :)

Got bootcamp tonight but my chest/shoulder is still hurting so I'll need to let her know in case I need to compensate in any way

Have a good day ladies xxxx

Morning honey,

Sorry to hear your shoulder is playing you up but how exciting you're starting to find things easy. I long for that day! ;)

Fajitas sounded yummy last night - what a treat!

xxx

Sounds like a super fun filled evening Jess!
I sort of know what you mean about the gym...when I first started my PT, it was the burpees that I found the toughest...but thanks to all the HIIT classes, i find them much easier now!
Enjoy bootcamp tonght and really hope the shoulder starts to ease up! xxxx

I definitely don't think I'd find anything at the gym or any classes easy! The gear is what often puts me off! I need some of your confidence to just go for things sometimes. Pretty sure I'd die doing more than one burpee! Hope your shoulder improves babe xxx

I cant manage a full one burpee! I'd love some of your confidence and motivation too
xxx

I phrased it wrong.... I never find things easier :( maybe the odd thing but in general I'm still knackered from any class xxxx

OMG girls I have just had the best protein bar in the world

Attachments

• 1426178231451.jpg
    1426178231451.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 52
Noope a maxi muscle one 23g protein! Only for after a workout really but only 220 kcal but seriously divine xxxx

Back