JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Morning ladies TGIF and I'm heading home to see my mummy after work :D Bootcamp was so hard last night! We did three exercises five times (about a minute each time), times three: 1) press ups, biycycle crunches, box jumps 2) bear crawls with a jump, extended plank push up, Tricep dips 3) tuck squats (burpees without the jump), sit ups, sqi squat!! Hannah made me and two others do the box jumps, tuck squats, extended plank push up and sit ups over an 'easier' exercise!! Loved it :)

Decided to weigh in this morning so see how the competition diet is going.... I'm not hungry and exercising a bit so was hoping for a few lbs but I did have two wraps totalling 360kcal before fillings on Wednesday.... And -5lbs! Back to target! Totally sticking with this!! Looking forward to a naughty weekend with my mum but going to try to keep to calories to keep me in check!

So bar a tiny bicker with James, silly things but makes me sad when I'm not seeing him until Sunday, it's been a grand morning :)

XxxX

BLOOMING NORA!!!
Jess that's incredible!! When did you last weigh? Is that just in a week?! Can you feel the difference? Im seriously going to need to check out this food plan...my scales haven't budged one ounce in 2 weeks!
Do you have the plan on something you could email me?! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

BLOOMING NORA!!!
Jess that's incredible!! When did you last weigh? Is that just in a week?! Can you feel the difference? Im seriously going to need to check out this food plan...my scales haven't budged one ounce in 2 weeks!
Do you have the plan on something you could email me?! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Monday! :) I can actually a bit - most of the weight must have been bloating from crappy eats! I've PM'd you asking for your email address xxxx

Wow Jess! That's incredible! You must be feeling super proud of yourself this morning!! xx

Feeling pleased but it hasn't been hard so not sure I'm proud in the usual sense xxxx

Amazing loss! Well done. Are you enjoying the plan food wise? Does it involve lots of prep?

I am (bit repetitive) and it really doesn't! All you need to do is cook a chicken breast/turkey and a small sweet potato as prep for lunch, and then just cook your meat and veg at night ... super easy xxxx

What an amazing weigh in, honey! Huge congrats on being back at target! You are such a superstar.

I think we might all be jumping on this plan if the results are that good!!! xxxx

What an amazing weigh in, honey! Huge congrats on being back at target! You are such a superstar.

I think we might all be jumping on this plan if the results are that good!!! xxxx

Well I'm pretty confident saying it isn't a fad diet as you're still getting 1200 calories, eating loads of healthy food, and I am genuinely not hungry off it

It would be more protein and carbs though if I didn't have my treats

xxxx

Crikey Jess that's amazing! Very well deserved though, I feel exhausted just reading your amazing exercise routines ;-) have a super time with your mum! Xx

I exercise in the week so I can be a sloth at weekends ;) xxxx

wowiee that's fantastic babe - I really need to get myself on this diet coz my scales aren't shifting either but then the way I've just started my Friday, they wont be moving this week either!

Wow that's an amazing loss! Well done babe! Hard work always pays off for you! Hope you have a lovely time with your mum this weekend! And don't worry about a little tiff! You guys always sort everything out on the rare occasion there is anything to sort! xx

Yeah we've made up ... thanks honey :) I just got a bit stress as our routine got mixed up and I ended up rushing about

I'm so excited to see her :) xxxx

wowiee that's fantastic babe - I really need to get myself on this diet coz my scales aren't shifting either but then the way I've just started my Friday, they wont be moving this week either!

I think you would do well off clean eating chick. Oh no - get back on it Mrs xxxx.

Someone brought in cake for their birthday and I've said before I won't miss out on such things so i had half a slice for 130ish calories - carrot and walnut so was divine and worth it.

On the train home to Newcastle now and mum is doing sausages chips and peas - nom nom! Think my calories are going to come in at 1900 today as also sharing a bottle of champagne but a run tomorrow and possibly Sunday should sort that out :)

On the pill ATM and had a really light period for two weeks :/ hope it's coming to an end as its really painful today :(

xxxx

Attachments

• 1426267430128.jpg
    1426267430128.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 33
Cake looks good. You are so good at restricting yourself to that tiny piece!
Enjoy your tea with your mum, and the champagne!
Hope your period stops. Awful thing isn't it. Take some pain killers, the bubbles will help you take your mind off it !

Back