JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

There is a lot of work to be done, especially on my stomach and butt xxxx

Swit swoo hot lady!! xx

Haha Ging there is one photo where I look like mini hulk as my arms look huge and then I'm normal everywhere else :')

Yesterday at work we had a bread making class that I organised for mental health week and I made some lovely wholemeal, honey, oat and seed bread :) we put a small roll in the oven and then took the rest home. Straight out the oven with a tiny bit of lurpak was divine. Made some more rolls at home last night too which were also very tasty (had 1). I did also have a biscuit yesterday as needed sugar :/ but I made a chorizo and bean chilli for tea With quinoa and bootcamp was really hard so feel like I've burned the cookie and lurpak off!

Eats for today:

B: gf granola with strawbs
S: small banana
L: 2 homemade rolls with peanut butter and banana
D: tbc as forgot to take chicken out again! Need to do a little shop tonight anyway so will be on plan

Can't believe wedding dress day is sat! So also doing a good weights session at the gym! Thinking glutes to get my body in fat burning mode xxxx

Those rolls sound delish!
and I think you have also inspired me to make chorizo and bean chilli too! that will be on my menu in a couple of weeks!
enjoy your day :)

Lil it was an adapted good food recipe really quick and simple: can of cannellini beans, can of chickpeas, 100g chorizo (I used a bit more), 350-400g passata, lots of heat (paprika, cayenne, chilli powder and chilli flakes). Dry fry the chorizo then add rest and simmer for about 15-20 mins! Yum! xxxx.

Ging i'll crop my fellow bootcampers out and i'll post it!

xxxx

I want to be 9st by my birthday! 6 weeks! xxxx

Hulk haha

Attachments

• 1431423953591.jpg
    1431423953591.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 41
What are you at the min babe? You gonna change anything to help you get there? xx

I'm not sure but I reckon about 9.10? I think I'm just gonna stick at it 100% and try and up training and reduce treats as I always scupper things up at weekends xxxx

What date is your birthday babe?

I want to be at 8st for 23rd June (1 year target anniversary!) which is exactly 6 weeks today!! Race you? ;)

24th June! It's on! ;) haha xxxx

Back