• 1431545881250.jpg
    1431545881250.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 50
Me too Becki xxxx

Thanks honey :) :) I love her XxxX

Wedding dress first try on tomorrow! I'm so nervous! xxxx

Typical my period came again! Today :( but won't let it spoil it :) Eek xxxx

I'm nervous!

Oh girls today was one of the best days of my life. Perfect day with 4 of the most important women in my life. I tried on such a range of dresses, from fully fitted to princess. The bigger dresses with a fitted top and drop waist suited me the most though; making my waist tiny but still being very weddingy. Not bought one but may have found the one. Anyway, it was wonderful and I'm so happy xxxx.

Ooooo Jessy just reading that has made me feel all tingly and lovely! You will remember that day for the rest of your life, so amazing. All dress trying on is so much fun but the first ever try is just ridiculous! So glad that you the best time ever. You're going to be a beautiful bride xxx

It was a wonderful day I'm still so emotional over it.

Food was a write off this weekend haha but it was such a lovely one. I really don't care.

Back on it though! Just want to get to target now and maintain!

Eats for today:
B - overnight oats
S - banana & nuts
L - leftover Sunday dinner (naughties in stuffing and 1 Yorkshire pud)
S - protein shake (bought some new protein which is to keep you fuller for longer so will be trying it in afternoon and hopefully will keep me energised through bootcamp/gym)
D - tbc as doing food shop tonight
Exercise - bootcamp!

xxxx

Dress shopping :) so exciting!! I bet you can't wait to choose the one and make it official

Back