jet's take on a diary !!!

good girl vick's ...

ive just done my shopping online coz of my poorly boy !!!!!!!!!

mornig diary ,im happy with my weight loss today its moving gradually anyway i made a batch of muffin's for a new freind(she actually works at the east lancs hospice fundraising )she has chicken's and horses and she brought me some eggs so i promised her some muffins i said healthy muffins not ur fat laden ones ,so i hope she likes them !!

my bloody muffin's rise then when i get them out they fall all the time (y is that do we think ) i have a fan assited oven but i still have to turn them round coz one side must be hotter than the other !!

my little boy(who is 12) went back to bed this morning after his pain relief (he needs to sleep but is to nosey ) !!

im currently waiting for my shopping from asda and my new bed should come today (its a ottoman one ) so i will have no excuse for a messy untidy bedroom lol !!!

Ottoman bed sounds good Jet :) = is that one of those that you lift the mattress area up and have space under?

I really fancy one of those :)

my bed isn't old, but it's annoying with the creakiness :)

might have to look into an upgrade - would help my decluttering efforts too :) *STORAGE:D*

snap thats my bed ,its only creaks on my side (wot does that say lol) coz its a wooden frame ,so i will let u know how i get on with it !!!

im waiting for my shopping in the mean time ive got no eggs ,no muffins ,so ive just eaten a slice of ham and ex lite laughing cow cheese and i had some left over chicken from last night !!

my chicken fillet saga from last nite ,vick's will be wetting herself when she reads this i got a little bit ambitous with my spices and i chucked in a bowl curry,mild chilli,cayenne powder and chilli flakes and i put them on the chicken OMG the heat when it touched my tougue ,was well well hot and i will learn from my mistake and not make it to hot next time ,but i enjoyed wot bit i could eat while gulping down my asda's diet and caffine free coke (VICKS ) lol !!!!

I dont have a bed.

My muffins sink after a bit too :( But its okay I dont like the taste of air anyway ;)

Is Jordan still feeling bad? How long will he be off school?

jaqys u dont have a bed ? jordan not feeling well today ,i think he's sussed that eating hurts and he has to eat coz he is hungry....he is off till 29th sept !!!

I'm thinking perhaps Jaqs sleeps on a sofa bed?

My muffins stay fluffy when they come out of the oven in the city (fan assisted) but don't rise as much in the country (not fan assisted, and I have to cook them 10 mins longer and turn the tin round!). Do you put baking powder in, Jet? I now put half a teaspoon for a quadruple batch (4 days' worth of bran), and I always have wheatbran in it too...

Jet - I have fond memories of nursery food when ill... and my Mum used to make white fish in cheese sauce cos it slips down nicely... I remember asking for it when I had my wisdom teeth out as an adult too!! worth a try! and you could make a Dukan version for yourself too?

I just have a blow up mattress, not got round to buying any furniture.

(Did used to have furniture but the ex got it all when we split as I was leaving the country).

I put baking powder in sometimes, they dont sink much, I think sometimes I take them out too soon, they look done on dop but could do with being a bit more done through.

yeh i put a tip of the teaspoon in but i also made some last nite for a friend and put in a level teaspoon and they still did the same (rose then fell lol ) my oven is fan assited so i dont know ..

jordan seems to be eating ok coz he wants to eat ,he will be ok !!!!!!!!!!!

ah rite jaqy's i need to be risen form the floor im a weirdo lol !!

i even tried to not mix to rapidly but nope that dont work either !!!

Sorry jaqs - we were getting nosey there... we used a blow up mattress for the kids of our guests in August (bought a double bed with an integrated foot pump - partly so that the kids could sleep in the same room as the parents, as they wanted, but partly so that we could use it in the UK when we stay with friends with an AWFUL sofa bed we've not dared tell them is so!!)... BUT, we can't get it to deflate!! Is there a knack?!! (cos I guess you deflate yours each morning, right? DUH!!)

I do cook mine right through... in fact I'm now using individual silicon moulds which I pop in a metal muffin mould... which perhaps helps with the cooking through... I don't like them remotely undercooked. Mine have the texture of bread...

lol omg poor jaqy's ,we r a bunch of nosy beggers ,im not sure how to deflate ,jordan has a blow up one and i cant remember how to deflate that either ,i use it sometimes when i stop at friends its a junior ready bed and it as a attached sleeping bag and when drunk (lol) u dont fall out !!!

i put mine on a tray so i can handle them better, didnt know u could buy single muffin cases(silicone that is ) !!!

Mine dosent have an integrated pump, have a separate electric one.
But I dont deflate it, no need, its in the bedroom like a normal bed would be. I think my pump has a suck setting for deflating......

The le creuset outlet near my parents had the individual cases for sale, 3 packs for £10 I think, lots of colours.

Back