jet's take on a diary !!!

Glad all went well, Jet. Hope he manages to eat as well as that and the pain is manageable for him. I hope you got a good night's sleep!

good news!

Glad to hear it... AND that he's found his appetite already!

morning all .. i got a good nite's sleep and so did jordan ,i heard him get up at 8 and he just went downstairs with his pillow's and quilt and got on the setee i heard him and rushed downstairs and i said r u ok ,he looked at me with a few tears rolling down his cheeks ,i said why didnt u wake me ,he said he didnt want to disturb me ...oh my poor love ,so now he is sorted and all fed and water !!

i started typing this message at 10 lol but jordans granma camre to see him so im just finishing it off !!!

oh bless him ...hope he feels better soon

thank you all lovey's,hes just eating a sandwhich and im going to treat him to some ice cream ,its a shame he keeps saying it hurts and he doesnt sound like jordan has his voice is so high pictched at the mo !!!!!!!

Last edited:
aww bless what painkillers has he got?

its a shame !! how r the pup's ,hope they are all well ..

my dad and stepmum had to ave there dog put to sleep last week and spoke to him today and they ahve already chose another dog a border collie they are calling him dylan awwwwwwww !!!

yes they are nutters :D love them. only 2 more weeks then they go!
aww i love borders but no good for me! too much energy and much cleverer than me!

you know pups are a lot like the person who looks after them and i think they take on there personailty so if they are nutter's they take after you lol ...

my mates whippets are just like her and she is a loon too lol

2 weeks where has the time gone !!!!!

you are so correct ;)

i know. im going to be distraught weekend after my birthday too :(

its a shame !! how r the pup's ,hope they are all well ..

my dad and stepmum had to ave there dog put to sleep last week and spoke to him today and they ahve already chose another dog a border collie they are calling him dylan awwwwwwww !!!

lol my son is called Dylan which makes it worse when his dad after naming him said when he was a kid he had a dog called Dylan too

glad everything went well Jet!..

I have suffered with repetitive terrible throats over the past 10 years....find that alternating warm and cool drinks helps...never letting the throat get "dry" as that's when it really yikes :(

get well soon to Jordan :) xx

lol my son is called Dylan which makes it worse when his dad after naming him said when he was a kid he had a dog called Dylan too

i think human names and dog names sometimes are the same because ur pet's are like ur children !!!

thanks sarah !!! i had mine out at 23 so i dont get really bad throats now only miner ones !!!!!!

Back