jet's take on a diary !!!

Some people need more than others, I know...

that is true ,ive just been to chemist to get jord's pain relief and i also got him some ice cream ,hes my baby so he can have it i said lol !!!

You can have some too... pop a yoghurt in the freezer...

i dont miss icecream really !! but i may try it .

and i forgot to tell you all i marinated some chicken yesterday and had it for tea and also my lunch it taste's a bit like corniation chicken mmmmmmmm !!!

I make coronation chicken too, Jet (well with fromage blanc, but you know what I mean). It's great with salad (or on its own even).

Best wishes for the op, I'm sure all will be fine. Have you got someone to stay with you? It's horrible being on your own while you wait.

And absolutely yes on the ice cream and anything else he fancies (my Mum got dry toast after her tonsilectomy when she was a young child. How barbaric, eh?)

And you're looking great, you can really see a difference. I have no photos of me really, I'm always holding the camera!

hi laura thanks a lot !! i will be on my own all day ,my mum as a appointment and has said she will get the bus over and come home with me ,im a bit worried coz ive got to drive to a different hospital with a poorly child on rd's i dont know ah well !!!

when mu where taken out which was about 18 years ago i was 23 god i sound old lol ,i got meat pie ,cabbage and mash and boy was i hungry and they where trying to tak my plate away when i hadnt finished i was not impressed !!!!!!!!!!!!

Aw Jet, can you get computer access while at the hospital? We'll keep you occupied.

As for the new roads, you should be able to get a route planner online that tells you exactly how to get from A to B. That's what I did pre-satnav (not that I use unknown roads generally).

Enjoy the muffins!

hey laura, im useless on rd's even with my sat nav!!

im not sure but i doubt it ,ive bought some mags so will have a read and just try and chill this is a usual situation with dan being in hospital so much !! but i was allowed at his bedside all the time and i think this my be different !!! i will manage !!

Last edited:
He will only be away an hour at the most, then your time will be filled and you wont be aware of time. Hope its not too traumatic for you both.xx

thank you cathy ,i know im worring for nothing but my brain cells just dont want to know !!!!!!

Hope all goes well tomorrow

hi mouse and thank you !!!

morning all ive been up since 5.40 ,getting jord up soon then im on the rd to hospital at 6.45 ,i awoke in the night an heard a noise wot was it i dont know then i managed to get myself back to sleep !!

hope we all have a good day !!! chat later maybe !!!!!!

Good luck to you both Much love xxx

You'll probably have left by now, Jet, but good luck (and for the journey on unknown roads too). I'm sure by the time you read this, you'll be feeling a lot easier.

hope everything goes well and you made it there xxx

Looking forward to hearing you're back and that it all went well...

We'll miss you today!

hi mouse and thank you !!!

morning all ive been up since 5.40 ,getting jord up soon then im on the rd to hospital at 6.45 ,i awoke in the night an heard a noise wot was it i dont know then i managed to get myself back to sleep !!

hope we all have a good day !!! chat later maybe !!!!!!

You're in my thoughts today

ello ladies , im late on tday has u all know ,jordan is fine and doing well and he is all settled in is bed and for his dinner i promised kfc and he ate a load of it (3 pieces chicken ,2 strips chicken ,2 lots of chips and a large side of coleslaw !!! oh he is doing well lol

thank you ladies for all ur kind thoughts !!!!!!!!

Last edited:
so happy that all went well for you hun xxx

Back