jet's take on a diary !!!

whats happened jet with work/friends?

its all playground stuff was trying to say i was jealous of her new mobile phone (not ) i couldnt give a toss the prb was she was supposed to be a very good friend who i turned to at work when dan was ill and when he passed but she stabbed me in the back and really doesnt know me at all !!!!!!!!!!!!

ive never done jealous !!!! cant be arsed lol

Jet thats just bizarre.
Ahh well you've tonnes of friends here and none of us are going to go off on one telling you youre jealous.

thank you hunny !!!!!!!!!!! im off now to bag my bag's to go to OH's so will be back in touch on sunday for deffo ,OH is taking cadets shooting or flying whichere it is !!!!!!!!

bye for now have a good weekend all !!!!

Hi Jettie, just catching up with the last few days and glad to see you been having some good times. I like that you go out and celebrate Dan's birthday, I do that too for Ryan's birthday as it will always be something to celebrate the day he came into our lives.
I meet up with some of his friends on the south coast that he went to college with and we go out for a chinese which was his favourite. We always follow his style which was to get a bunch of good friends together and order far too much and then eat and drink until fit to bust!!
Might struggle to pull my weight this year :) :)
Hope all goes well on Monday, will be thinking of you xx

thank you fay hunny its always good to remember !!!

a brief catch up !!!!!!!!!

FRIDAY NIGHT wot a blast we had ,i got well drunk didnt fall over and didnt show myself up and i wasnt sick because i drank the same drink all night mmmmmmmmmmmm voddie and diet coke ,but i ended up having a garlic cheese bread and a few chips lol and again i didnt enjoy it that much !!!

we also raise some funds for the east lancs hospice ,not to sure how much yet !!!

so im feeling good and i will put some pics on !!!!!!!!!!!

I can't do drunk any more, I just fall asleep after a couple of glasses so much respect to you, Jet. Great photos, you look fab:D.

Hope tomorrow is OK for you.

hey laura i was well tired when i got in a 2 ish OMG but was still up early has i couldnt get bak to sleep but all day was well tired and food was not very appealing lol ,we never learn ,and thanks re pic's and also thanks that you remembered about my work tomorrow !!!!!!!!

fab pictures hun ...loving that chair !!!! looks like a real good night what a turn out xxx

thanks scrumps it was buzzin has the young ones say ,i was even dancing pmsl and i got OH to dance too lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!

its ok hunny ,we are all here to help but weekend's can be a bit quiet !!!!!!!!!

ive changed my profile pic ,cheryl insisited lol so i did it !!!!!!!!!

was taken on friday night !!!!!!!

Back