jet's take on a diary !!!

Can't remember if Jet mentioned any plans for the weekend or not :) know she sometimes pops on in the evenings....thinking of you hun xx (and your chicken kebab :D)

Hope you're having a great weekend Jet, they are so special when your at work during the week aren't they! xx

afternoon ladies weekend going ok the oh is doing the looking at car's routine lol so ive been dragged along ,i wouldnt mind a new one but i will have to wait lol

hope w are all ok !!!!! and that we have had a good weekend !!!!!!!!!!

Looking at cars for someone else isn't as much as looking for yourself is it? It's pi$$ing down here in Brum .... which is asame as we'd intended going to a resevoir near here for a leisurely walk round.

Hope your OH sees a car he likes and you have a good rest of weekend.

hey bev he did and i am being dragged back tomorrow omg men !!!!!!!!!

my head is still a bit hollowie and i need to keep popping my ear drum's but i dont seem to have a cold now i dont think !!!!!!!!!

Hey lovely. Hope you're feeling ok. Poorly ears are the worst.

So how have you found doing the diet AND working?

x

i just need to get bak into the swing of things ,i had brekkie at work last week but no lunch this week im havin brekkie and lunch and i finish at 1.30 ,i just had a few people commenting that all that meat cant be good for u lol omg ,i think they may be jealous ,i hope not though ...

tomorrow im having yogurt for brekkie and for lunch 2 slices low fat ham ,3 slices turkey cottage cheese,a boiled egg and maybe a muffin for after's !!!!!!!! think ive got enough lol

Ooo that's sounds like a delish lunch Jet. They will definitely be jealous tomorrow when they're tucking into their boring sarnies. x

i just need to get bak into the swing of things ,i had brekkie at work last week but no lunch this week im havin brekkie and lunch and i finish at 1.30 ,i just had a few people commenting that all that meat cant be good for u lol omg ,i think they may be jealous ,i hope not though ...

tomorrow im having yogurt for brekkie and for lunch 2 slices low fat ham ,3 slices turkey cottage cheese,a boiled egg and maybe a muffin for after's !!!!!!!! think ive got enough lol

Really annoys me when nay sayers stick their bibs in - the diet is working for you, you've not noticed any adverse effects... you will reintroduce all other food groups on conso....

Grrrrrrrrr....:eek: sorry end of rant xxx

morning ladies !!!!!!!!!!! OH was up at 4.30 for work ,i must have fell bak fast asleep and i dream some strange things ,i was lost in a town and i got to a place called the dark side i thought im not going there lol ..............

im awake now though lol !!!!!!!! so when OH is home from work at 2 we will be bak off to the car garage to test drive the car he likes mmmmmmmmmmmmmm ...........

hope we all have a good day !!!!!!!!!

morning Jet - good weekend babes?

Morning Jet. I love waking after having funny dreams. Poor your oh having to get up at that time of day. My Dh got up at 5.30 this morning, he usually gets up at 6.30, but he had to get the pigs in the trailor as they are going away today. I just turned over to go back to sleep and Emma got up and came into my bed, so that was my early morning lol, hope you have a good day xx

Really annoys me when nay sayers stick their bibs in - the diet is working for you, you've not noticed any adverse effects... you will reintroduce all other food groups on conso....

Grrrrrrrrr....:eek: sorry end of rant xxx
I'm like you... BUT it gets progressively more awkward the longer one spends on this sort of diet, be it for a large weight loss or because of messing around. Hence my eating in my office at the moment so that someone, however well being, doesn't say the wrong thing at the wrong time!! Particularly as I can hardly boast how easy it is to stabilise after a low carb loss either!

As regular internet users, we know that eating lots of protein isn't good for us; but neither is being overweight; using anti perspirant deodorant with active ingredients; crossing the road without using the green cross code; oooh and SO many other things, that we just choose our battles!

morning Jet - good weekend babes?

afternoon vick's we had a car hunting weekend and im being dragged bak today after he is home from work at 2ish !!!!!

hope u had a good weekend !!!!

Morning Jet. I love waking after having funny dreams. Poor your oh having to get up at that time of day. My Dh got up at 5.30 this morning, he usually gets up at 6.30, but he had to get the pigs in the trailor as they are going away today. I just turned over to go back to sleep and Emma got up and came into my bed, so that was my early morning lol, hope you have a good day xx

afternoon cathy ,its good when u can just fall bak asleep but i must admit my children have never come into my bed ,im not sure why !!!!!!

I'm like you... BUT it gets progressively more awkward the longer one spends on this sort of diet, be it for a large weight loss or because of messing around. Hence my eating in my office at the moment so that someone, however well being, doesn't say the wrong thing at the wrong time!! Particularly as I can hardly boast how easy it is to stabilise after a low carb loss either!

As regular internet users, we know that eating lots of protein isn't good for us; but neither is being overweight; using anti perspirant deodorant with active ingredients; crossing the road without using the green cross code; oooh and SO many other things, that we just choose our battles!

exactly jo !!! if a friend wants to eat like a pig that is there choice !!!!!!!!!

Back