jet's take on a diary !!!

hello diary !!!!!! it's weekend and im at home OH is on nights so i thought it was best to stay at home ,to boring at his house coz no wireless internet only wired !!!!!

so i get my fix of dukan and i can finally catch up on some diary's .......... so ere goes !!!!!!!

hey sarah ,he is on nights so he is asleep and im going to get some r&r now while he is in bed lol ............ hope ur ok hunny !!!!!!!!!

morning jet hun hope your weekends a restful one xxx

hi there scrumps im chilling on the internet, watching tv,diner's ,drive in's and dives OMG the food is making me hungry lol its a programme on sky 262/263 ............... take a look !!! if u can ..

hi all just thought id share the most precious peice of jewellery i have !!!!

it his my beloved son dan's fingerprint ,and i wear him all the time ,when i can that is .......

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    377 KB · Views: 26
aww jet hun that is absoloutely beautiful....what a gorgeous thing to have ..........I bet it makes you feel close when you wear it .....xxxx

hey scrumper very close indeed ,ive had a few tears tonight, OH is on nights and ive been talking to dan ,i just feel so so sad to night and there is no sleep in me but im tired !!!!!!!!!!

hi diary feeling a lot better today maybe it was because i was alone ,anyway ive made some muffins and ive put in a bit of rasberry flavoring they smell good just need to see wot they tastelike !!!!!!!!!!!!

hope we are all ok !!!!!!!!

afternoon hunny xxxx glad you feel a bit better , just remember hes always there with you xxx
muffins sound nice im just debating making some lunch but have no idea what yet

hiya scrumps jordan is with me watching simpson's ,i hate it but i will let him watch it because i dont want grumpy draws to be woken up !!!!!!!

the muffin's smell devine just waiting for them to cool down ,i think i will make some lunch but dont know wot to have ........

we are having roast beef for dinner i put it in the slow cooker lastnight yum yum yum !!!!!!

i had meatballs for lunch and was going to have chicken for tea bit it smells a bit so its gone in the bin going to have mince and egg layer instead i think

hey jaqy's raspberry flavoured muffins are different but a change !!!!!!!! and nice i would say but not all the time !!!!!

morning diary ,feeling tired ,another extra hour at work this week so i dont finish until 3.30 but know doubt it will go fast ,the other girl i work with is off for a few days so i have somone else in with me (ive been told a few stories about her) but so wot im not interested i just want to do my work !!!

hope we are all ok !!!!

What a lovely idea Jet... Can I ask how you went about getting such a piece of jewellery made?

Although it sounds as if you had a sad little Saturday evening on your own, it is GOOD to have *you time* to think... and reminisce... and so it's all part of the grieving process... I still go there sporadically with my Mum.

Hope your work isn't too tiresome... adding an hour on a week is an interesting idea after your time off, but it must make you dread Mondays even more than the rest of us!

x

Last edited:
That's a beautiful pendant, Jet. What a lovely idea.

Sorry you've been feeling sad too. These moments creep up without any warning:cry:. xxx

Hope your longer day isn't too hard on you.

Hiya Jet, your pendant is really beautiful, a stunning piece, and such a great idea,
Hope the extra hour isnt too tiring xx

Jet, such a unique piece. A truly special mark to wear.

Big hugs xx

Back