Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred

Well done EB. I'm not sure it gets any easier. Just done Day 10 level 1 and I'm nowhere near ready for level 2 - though I am pretty bored with Jillian. Ho hum, guess I'll just continue

30 day shred has arrived, but is still in the wrapper. I have the best of intentions of at least watching it today, even if I don't start it today. I don't have any weights though, and not really enough funds to get any :(

2lb gain has inspired me to get my a**e in gear!

30 day shred has arrived, but is still in the wrapper. I have the best of intentions of at least watching it today, even if I don't start it today. I don't have any weights though, and not really enough funds to get any :(

2lb gain has inspired me to get my a**e in gear!

You can use cans of beans/tomaotes or something instead of weights - i did that for the first few days. I think there are others who are doing the same so if you want you can watch it/do it today if you want. Good luck with your shredding :D

I've been totally off plan since Thursday and really seem to have lost all motivation, so gonna do a practice shred tonight and hope it gives me the kick up the back side that I need!!

I did level one again today - I roped my mate in and we were laughing sooo much. She has ordered it too as she loved it. Its sold out on Amazon BTW!! Is that our fault :D

I only did half of day one yesterday and my thighs are killing me today! It's good pain but I can sit down/stand up without yelping! Not quite sure how I'm going to manage day 2!

ooohhh I have done day 9 of level 1 this morning -I can't believe the difference from day 1 :happy036:

I think mine may well be a 90 day shred as I don't want to move on until I have nailed it ;) -I can get all the way though no problem now but still have to modify the bicycle crunch :eek: ..

Im quite amazed that I LOVE Jillian -I think its because she isn't "all frilly" -in fact I did day 8 TWICE yesterday :giggle:

Keep at it everyone ...

Ive just ordered this for £4.99 on Play since its sold out on Amazon, can't wait to get started :D

FINALLY took it out of the wrapper, and did level one today. Must say, I had to have a couple of seconds long breathers as my legs were hurting, but otherwise I'm feeling ok. Was quite hot afterwards, but no bad aches. Perhaps I'm doing it wrong. Do you do the same one each day until you move onto the next level?

I hate doing the floor stomach exercises. I've always had a problem *not* using my neck with stomach crunches and sit ups. And the feeling of my tummy bouncing during the bum kicks wasn't very nice!

It really helped my weight loss when I was I was doing this regularly, I really need to get back into it but struggling with motivation at the minute.

Hi all just got back on here after ages and was glad to see so many of you chatting about the 30 day shred. I started it last week and am on day 7 although I have boned it in today and am having a break haha!!! Today was WI and unfortunately I have put weight on (only half a pound)but I had a feeling this would happen. I did get my OH to measure me and I have lost 2 inches around my tummy and waist so I'm not too bothered. Can anyone tell me how long it was before you statrted to see the differences on the scale? I never excerise so am gaining a lots of muscle

I've lost 5 inches off my hips and three off my under boobs!! 1.5 off actual boobs and 1.5 off tummy
Go Jillian! Go me! :)

I've lost 5 inches off my hips and three off my under boobs!! 1.5 off actual boobs and 1.5 off tummy
Go Jillian! Go me! :)

Well done that amazing :eek:! How long did that take you to do? is that after doing the entire 30 day shred?

I did the level one workout for 30 Day Shred last night. Unfortunately today I've had a terrible stomachache (not sore muscles, but a digestive problem), so I didn't get to continue with the workouts today.

I will wait until I am feeling better to continue with the workouts. Like Gemma, I am used to exercise and it was a struggle for me! Can't wait to get back at it! :)

If you are NOT used to working out, I might try Leslie Sansone walking workouts first. You are much less likely to injure yourself. If you lack strength and cannot do certain exercises, you could pull a muscle or obtain some other injury doing this workout.

Last edited:
That's since I started SW in Jan but I certainly think Jillian has helped!! I have ordered her Wii game , well maybe "game" isn't the word lol but her Wii workout to shake it up a bit as fab as 30 day is it's getting very repetitive!!

Day two done. Having trouble with the push ups, but managed all the jumping jacks, butt kicks and skipping.

Back