• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Jillian Michaels

Well, I was curious about this dvd so I have started it and just finished the 1st 20 minute level.

It get's your body moving but not as strenuous as the boxing training I do but it's good! I shall complete the 30 day course and wait to see if my body has improved! It hasn't cost me anything and i can do it at home so what the hell eh!!

Day 3 done - 27 to go :eek:

Same as last night, inner thighs and abs aching! xx

If any of you ladies are doing this, don't forget to wear a sports bra!! :8855:

Eek! Mine should arrive tomorrow. I admire you for carrying on even though its making you ache :)

Hi

Great to see I am not the only one doing this!

I am mid way through now and it is gettong tough I won't lie!!!:eek:

Just under two weeks to go phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

:p

That's day's 4 and 5 done!

Not aching so much now, but my god am I sweating! Last time I sweat like this was in boxing lol

I'm going for a well earned drink :D

25 days to go - BRING IT ON ;)

How are the rest of you ladies doin? xx

j70joj

I have to start! Theres really no excuse other than the ironing at the moment!

I will let you know how i got on as soon as i start, theres still a chance for today i guess.
x

I did my first one today, and I have to say I was a tad hungover and it was SO DAMN HOT but I pushed through and got it done.

I am going to try and stick with this, itll be good if we are all doing it so we can egg each other on to move up to level 2 ;)

I really hate push ups!

j70joj

OMG, Just looked at this DVD and it looks really hard, i am feeling faint and out of breath just looking at it. Its a bit livelier than RC real results isnt it!

I think i'd better get back into swing of excercising first before i attack this!

Well done to all of you who are doing this, you must be super fit!!

Day 6 done!

My bum is starting to ache - oooohhh me thinks I might have a pert bum after doing this :8855:

I'm getting used to this now, not as out of breath tonight though still sweating as if I'd just come out of a sauna lol

Come on jo get a grip luv :D xx

My legs and arms hurt so much yesterday that it even hurt to sit down let alone do this again - does it get easier???? Are you sposed to do it everyday???

Day 7 done!

OMG I'm still sweating like a pig lol

The only part I don't like is lifting the weights up and stretch your legs side to side. My neck hurts when I do this. What size weights are you using? Mine are 2.5 kg each. I used these in boxing training so don't know why my neck is struggling. Apart from that I can't wait for Friday when I start Level 2!

How's everyone else doin? xx