Jillian Michaels

booshboo

HI

Has anyone tried her dvd 30 day shred? I just started it and it is a killer - I have upped my exercise dramaticlly since starting RC but still phew!! It makes you ache.

Just wondering if anyone has used the dvd and had results??

:p

Hi booshboo! I've never heard of this dvd, is it good? I wanna know more!

Well, I was curious about this dvd so I have started it and just finished the 1st 20 minute level.

It get's your body moving but not as strenuous as the boxing training I do but it's good! I shall complete the 30 day course and wait to see if my body has improved! It hasn't cost me anything and i can do it at home so what the hell eh!!

OOh, let us know how you get on, did you laready have the dvd, if not where did you buy it from?

x

I have just bought this too, cannot wait to have a go!

That's day 2 done, only 28 to go :eek:

My inner thighs and abs are aching tonight!! x

Day 3 done - 27 to go :eek:

Same as last night, inner thighs and abs aching! xx

If any of you ladies are doing this, don't forget to wear a sports bra!! :8855:

Eek! Mine should arrive tomorrow. I admire you for carrying on even though its making you ache :)

Hi

Great to see I am not the only one doing this!

I am mid way through now and it is gettong tough I won't lie!!!:eek:

Just under two weeks to go phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

:p

That's day's 4 and 5 done!

Not aching so much now, but my god am I sweating! Last time I sweat like this was in boxing lol

I'm going for a well earned drink :D

25 days to go - BRING IT ON ;)

How are the rest of you ladies doin? xx

I have to start! Theres really no excuse other than the ironing at the moment!

I will let you know how i got on as soon as i start, theres still a chance for today i guess.
x

I did my first one today, and I have to say I was a tad hungover and it was SO DAMN HOT but I pushed through and got it done.

I am going to try and stick with this, itll be good if we are all doing it so we can egg each other on to move up to level 2 ;)

I really hate push ups!

OMG, Just looked at this DVD and it looks really hard, i am feeling faint and out of breath just looking at it. Its a bit livelier than RC real results isnt it!

I think i'd better get back into swing of excercising first before i attack this!

Well done to all of you who are doing this, you must be super fit!!

Day 6 done!

My bum is starting to ache - oooohhh me thinks I might have a pert bum after doing this :8855:

I'm getting used to this now, not as out of breath tonight though still sweating as if I'd just come out of a sauna lol

Come on jo get a grip luv :D xx

My legs and arms hurt so much yesterday that it even hurt to sit down let alone do this again - does it get easier???? Are you sposed to do it everyday???

Day 7 done!

OMG I'm still sweating like a pig lol

The only part I don't like is lifting the weights up and stretch your legs side to side. My neck hurts when I do this. What size weights are you using? Mine are 2.5 kg each. I used these in boxing training so don't know why my neck is struggling. Apart from that I can't wait for Friday when I start Level 2!

How's everyone else doin? xx

Back