Jo Jo will not Yo-Yo anymore!!

xJoanneJJx said:
Just catching up after my hols, congrats on your loss last week missy! :D try not to worry about TGIs and the old wine- climb straight back on the horse! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good to have you back hunni, I did get straight back on the horse so hoping for a loss! Good luck for your WI x

Purple Patsy said:
Good luck for WI Jo. :)

Thanks Hun, you too x

MinkyDinky said:
And the WI count down begins!
Fingers crossed for us babes! Xx

I know I have absolutely no idea how I've got on either as my battery has run out in the scales, hmph! Lol. Sending good luck vibes my lovely lady xxx

I WI on Thursday at the Perry Common group, only my third week, still getting used to it, really hoping i've lost x

Lady.Lush said:
I WI on Thursday at the Perry Common group, only my third week, still getting used to it, really hoping i've lost x

It takes a few weeks to get head round fully I suppose but it really does become way of life. Sure u will have a loss sounds like your doing well x

Amazing Jo, well done!! xx

xJoanneJJx said:
Amazing Jo, well done!! xx

Thanks hun x

MinkyDinky said:
Well done Jo! Fantabulous loss there girly and you are well on the way to hitting your club 10 by hols. Where you off to on holiday? Anywhere nice? Xx

Thanks minks, I am desperate for that club 10 before hols! We go to France just outside Paris for a few days and then to stay with my aunt and uncle who live in France. Looking forward to it x

So hump day is done and the countdown to a long weekend begins :) even longer for me as I'm off Friday too. Just been for a spray tan off to a wedding on Saturday I currently look like an oompah lumpah this is currently the colour of my leg

image-3739397722.jpg

All for a worthwhile cause though :)

Food wise a good day for me altho a bit confusing with what plan I've been on as it started as a red day but mum cooked my tea and it didn't end that way but still no "naughty" stuff!

Hi Jo, well done on your loss this week :) You lucky devil being off tomorrow, wish I was. Hope you have a great bank holiday weekend xx

Oh Jo that killed me - oompah loompah leg :D

I hope the weather picks up for you, it's still pretty much grey and yucky down here. Boo!
What you wearing to the wedding? I wanna see!! Xx

Back