Jo Jo will not Yo-Yo anymore!!

3 days without minimins my app wasn't working on the phone what a nightmare I felt like I had totally lost all my superpowers, it's amazing how much I use minimins and when it was gone I missed it!

Am still on plan in the midst of a busy week, was at a 4th birthday party on Friday and apart from a small slice of birthday cake I was very well behaved. Was the wedding day yesterday and again I did have food from the buffet but tried to make some good choices and didn't partake in any alcohol or chip buttie supper so all in all did ok. Looking forward to WI on Tuesday altho still with No batteries in the scales have no idea whether I'm on for a loss or not!

lisajade said:
Well done on resisting all that temptation Jo!

Thanku x

Purple Patsy said:
OMG no minis and no scales. And two events to attend. Blimey you are doing well keeping on track, :D

When put like that suppose I am really, plus with no minis or scales in surprised I'm not in a corner crying :) x

I've found the perfect recipe for a none alcoholic bank holiday weekend, house/child sit your friends 14 year old daughter whilst they are on honeymoon then u can't go anywhere on bank hol Sunday night lol!!! Oh well at least I'm saving money and syns! :)

Oh it certainly is, I'm getting a short sharp lesson of why my mum was always so mad at me when I was a teenager!! :) x
What goes around comes around so they say. She'll get her eyeopener some day.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

Can't believe the end of 4 while days off and back to work tomorrow this is where i start to sulk and whine! :( on the plus side it is only a 4 day week and by the time it ends it will only be 2 weeks till I go away :) plus have a big game on Tuesday with second leg of the play offs I feel nervous already!!!

Today has been a good day I did accidentally fall into a slice of lemon cream cake, it however is not the worst thing in the world and tomorrow is way in day so no time to worry about the cake but to be extra good till tomorrrow evening! :)

Purple Patsy said:
What goes around comes around so they say. She'll get her eyeopener some day.

I know I mean dont get me wrong she's not misbehaving just not very communicative which is somehow a little more worrying! She is a good kid tho.

Hope Your day wasn't too bad at work x

Can't believe the end of 4 while days off and back to work tomorrow this is where i start to sulk and whine! :( on the plus side it is only a 4 day week and by the time it ends it will only be 2 weeks till I go away :) plus have a big game on Tuesday with second leg of the play offs I feel nervous already!!!

Today has been a good day I did accidentally fall into a slice of lemon cream cake, it however is not the worst thing in the world and tomorrow is way in day so no time to worry about the cake but to be extra good till tomorrrow evening! :)
Lemon cream cake sounds fab. :nono: No must not think that way. This way dietary ruin lies. :nono: Anyway you've been so good it'll be fine for WI tomorrow and as you say a bit late to do much about it now. :D

I know I mean dont get me wrong she's not misbehaving just not very communicative which is somehow a little more worrying! She is a good kid tho.

Hope Your day wasn't too bad at work x
Oh the silent treatment or the grunting. Gotta love em. Work was OK just a lot of catching up to be done. :D Hope it's not too bad for you tomorrow. :D

Purple Patsy said:
Lemon cream cake sounds fab. :nono: No must not think that way. This way dietary ruin lies. :nono: Anyway you've been so good it'll be fine for WI tomorrow and as you say a bit late to do much about it now. :D

Oh the silent treatment or the grunting. Gotta love em. Work was OK just a lot of catching up to be done. :D Hope it's not too bad for you tomorrow. :D

Sorry I shouldn't have said what the cake was that was naughty.

Yep limited communication and I hated living on my own thats why I moved back home, I like to talk and when you spend hours on your own it isn't possible lol!

Glad work wasn't too bad sounds like my work there's always plenty to be done helps time go faster too which is a bonus! X

Sorry I shouldn't have said what the cake was that was naughty.

Yep limited communication and I hated living on my own thats why I moved back home, I like to talk and when you spend hours on your own it isn't possible lol!

Glad work wasn't too bad sounds like my work there's always plenty to be done helps time go faster too which is a bonus! X
I didn't mean you weren't to say it. Just that I wasn't to start to think about cakes before I went to Asda. I succeeded and didn't get anything naughty YIPPEE.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif
Will I still be pleased about this when I crave something and have nothing in.

I quite like being on my own and quiet but I agree that if someones with you it's very odd not to chat, it makes the silence louder if you know what I mean. Hope work is good for you tomorrow. :D

I love lemon and I love cake so falling into it would have been done by moi too. At least it was only 1? Bonus! Ha ha! Well done with the wedding too hun! How was the weather? Did your legs chill out a bit? ;)

Good luck for WI - I'm not holding out much hope for anything less than a gain :D xx

MinkyDinky said:
I love lemon and I love cake so falling into it would have been done by moi too. At least it was only 1? Bonus! Ha ha! Well done with the wedding too hun! How was the weather? Did your legs chill out a bit? ;)

Good luck for WI - I'm not holding out much hope for anything less than a gain :D xx

Weather was quite nice for the wedding cold but dry. Legs were calmed down by then :) tan looked nice by that time actually x

Well done Jo. I think you've done great stuff this week that will probably have much more of an impact on your weight loss long-term than the amount you've actually lost this week. Hope that makes sense and you don't think I'm undermining the amount you have lost, it's just that, I've realised this week, sometimes the things we do and the way we react to situations matters more than the number on the scales. (remind me I said that next time I have a whinge about my loss). Lots of NSV's for you. 1lb is a great loss, and I'm pleased you're pleased :)

So, what's your prediction for tomorrow night? I'm going for 2-0. xx

lisajade said:
Well done Jo!

Thanku x

Andrea81 said:
Well done Jo. I think you've done great stuff this week that will probably have much more of an impact on your weight loss long-term than the amount you've actually lost this week. Hope that makes sense and you don't think I'm undermining the amount you have lost, it's just that, I've realised this week, sometimes the things we do and the way we react to situations matters more than the number on the scales. (remind me I said that next time I have a whinge about my loss). Lots of NSV's for you. 1lb is a great loss, and I'm pleased you're pleased :)

So, what's your prediction for tomorrow night? I'm going for 2-0. xx

If makes total sense and of course I don't think your undermining the 1lb!! :) I know what u mean about attitude changes and thought changes they are just as important. Oh and I will remind u don't worry :)

As for tomorrow night i really don't know, it depends on what Birmingham city turn up, we are totally capable Of beating blackpool when we're at our best but play as we did friday and we have no chance. I'm trying not to expect anything cuz being disappointed hurts too much, I am soooooo nervous already tho!! Keep everything crossed for us! X

Purple Patsy said:
I didn't mean you weren't to say it. Just that I wasn't to start to think about cakes before I went to Asda. I succeeded and didn't get anything naughty YIPPEE. Will I still be pleased about this when I crave something and have nothing in.

I quite like being on my own and quiet but I agree that if someones with you it's very odd not to chat, it makes the silence louder if you know what I mean. Hope work is good for you tomorrow. :D

I know u werent saying for me not to say (if that makes sense!) I just know wen I read sometimes about what other stuff people have had it makes me crave it! Well done for not buying anything, u may fancy something later in the week but you'll be Well chuffed u didn't when u get on those scales! ;)

Work wasn't too bad just my journey home that took 3 times as long because of an accident bloody city traffic!! X

Back