Jo Jo will not Yo-Yo anymore!!

MinkyDinky said:
Well done on the loss honey! Whoop whoop! Doing really well and should be dead happy and proud of yourself :) xxx

Thanku lovely I am pleased even if it was a little one, would like a couple of biggies I Mother half stone before hols would be great x

It's play off day!! Feeling v nervous about the game tonight, not expecting anything that way I can't be hurt (altho secretly whatever happens I am bound to end up in tears I always do!!) fingers crossed I burn lots of cals celebrating and shouting!! Hope u all have everything crossed for me and my boys!!

Ah, so sorry about the result Jo, bet you're gutted.
At least it didn't cost you a fortune getting a ticket and travelling to Wembley and back only to get beat on penalties (I cried when that happened to us). I know that's probably not helped or made you feel any better. But, look at Reading. They got beat in playoffs and ended up champions so here's hoping the same thing happens for you. xx

MinkyDinky said:
How'd the footie go? Good tears or bad tears? Xx

Bad tears minks :( X

Lady.Lush said:
Bad tears if it was the Blues match!

Yep spot on x

Andrea81 said:
Ah, so sorry about the result Jo, bet you're gutted.
At least it didn't cost you a fortune getting a ticket and travelling to Wembley and back only to get beat on penalties (I cried when that happened to us). I know that's probably not helped or made you feel any better. But, look at Reading. They got beat in playoffs and ended up champions so here's hoping the same thing happens for you. xx

http://planetsmilies.net

Thanks Hun. I am so gutted felt miserable all
Day today but I am so proud of my club and have had a great season this year some amazing memories. Thanks for trying to make me feel better the play offs are the beat things of u win them but lose and they are awful. I cried last night too! :( I believe if we keep CH and majority of the team with less games to play next year we stand a very good chance of being there or thereabouts. Doesn't help me today tho :(

Purple Patsy said:
Afternoon Jo. :D

hi pp. hope your ok x

Back