Jo Jo will not Yo-Yo anymore!!

Claire L said:
Hi Jo - I've found your diary too now - hope you don't mind me having a read - you are a real inspiration, great weight loss and a great attitude - you will have to teach me how to keep the motivation up!-it's good inspiration for food ideas too- the crispy beef does look yummy - will have to give that a try soon.

Hope you carry on the path to recovery, do as the doctor orders I'm sure she knows what is best for you just now, hope the pain of your torture is wearing off:whip:.

Take care hun

Hi Claire. Thanks for finding me :) of course I don't mind and Thanku nobody's ever said I'm inspirational. Wil try and send u some motivational vibes but your not doing so badly yourself we all have our blips :) def try the beef it was yummy.

I will do as I'm told with my back and thanks hun fingers crossed im finally getting it sorted :) Im cuddled up with the hot water bottle now which is helping with the torture :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

emma_partington27 said:
Hey jo sorry to hear she wont let ya go swimming just hang in there it will get betta then u can go :)
The beef looked lush might hav to try that one :)

Hi Emma. Was a bummer about the swimming bit fingers crossed wont be long before I can start going and doing some other exercise too.

Def try the beef was yummy x

That sucks to hear! Hopefully you feel better really soon!

Purple Patsy said:
Hi Jo. Sorry to hear you still can't exercise and even swimming is still offlimits. Hope the pain from the physio has passed and you are starting to feel the benefits. Have a good day :D

Thanks pp. it is a bummer about the exercise am doing well food plan wise and I think exercising would just give me an extra boost at the minute and it'a frustrating I cant do any. But I'm hoping I've turned a corner with the physio and that I'm finally on the mend!! X

ushotmedown said:
That sucks to hear! Hopefully you feel better really soon!

Thanku, I am hoping ive finally turned a corner :) x

WI day again, they do come around fast but it's nice being in a place at the minute where I don't dread a Tuesday coming and I know it's quite sad but actually look forward to getting weighed!! Would love love love to lose 4lbs tonight to finally get my 1.5 stone award which I feel like I've been working towards for years lol! I don't think I will as I haven't lost that much since my first weeks WI but any loss I will be pleased with and it will be closer to that next shiny :) :)

Well the sun is shining so will at least be able to get some sun on my back, not too much tho don't think that everybody at work would be happy if I turned up back to work with a beaming sun ran hehe!! :)

Chloe_Fisher_:) said:
Found you! I didnt know you had a diary Jo, been reading through bits and your diary is really motivational! May have to try and steal some of your recipes too-especially the crispy (or sticky as you said!) beef which looked delish!
Chloe x

Hi Chloe. Thanks for popping in :) Thanku for saying its motivational all I ever feel like I do is whinge and whine lol :)

Steal away :) Do try the beef it was immense, will be having it myself again most definately x

Haha oh well some of your whinging motivated me! I love finding new recipes, iv just bought the new SW magazine it has some brill recipes in. Im trying some potato and courgette cakes at the mo, theyre in the oven so hopefully they turn out nice!

Thanks hun. The SW magazines are great for recipes actually the potato and courgette cakes sound lovely were they nice? X

Just got back from WI and lost 3.5 pounds am so chuffed but jut another 0.5 and it would have been my 1.5 stone award and my next shiny!!! I know I'm never happy am I lol!!! :)

But it will be mine next week and I am pleased tonight I'm at the lightest that I have been since starting and only 7.5 pounds away from my club 10 :) :) :) :) :)

jo-85 said:
Just got back from WI and lost 3.5 pounds am so chuffed but jut another 0.5 and it would have been my 1.5 stone award and my next shiny!!! I know I'm never happy am I lol!!! :)

But it will be mine next week and I am pleased tonight I'm at the lightest that I have been since starting and only 7.5 pounds away from my club 10 :) :) :) :) :)

WELL DONE! -3.5lbs is amazing! The potato and courgette cakes were so nice! Will defo be making them again
X

WELL DONE! -3.5lbs is amazing! The potato and courgette cakes were so nice! Will defo be making them again
X

Thanks chloe. I do have a big smile on my face :)

Will have to find that recipe n try them. I love trying new ones out x

jo-85 said:

That's brilliant Jo! Well done on a fab loss and no doubt your sticker will arrive next week plus shaving some extra off your next target of 2stone! Happy days!

Back