Jo Jo will not Yo-Yo anymore!!

donnajt said:
JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I am sorry I never realised you had a diary!!!! will start reading from page 1 ... catch up soon!

Don't worry hun. Your brave reading back from page 1 I wouldn't lol, I apologise in advance for my inane ramblings :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Purple Patsy said:
How's you day going hun. :D Back any better?

Had another good day thanks, have had a sneaky peek at the scales and think I might be in for a loss :) back not too bad did life support training today and I had to sit out the practicing on poor Annie :0 x

Had another good day thanks, have had a sneaky peek at the scales and think I might be in for a loss :) back not too bad did life support training today and I had to sit out the practicing on poor Annie :0 x

Glad back pain is easing, naughty naughty girl peeking at the scales - i have been so tempted lol!!!

Poor Annie i bet she was devastated

donnajt said:
Glad back pain is easing, naughty naughty girl peeking at the scales - i have been so tempted lol!!!

Poor Annie i bet she was devastated

I know I know I accidentally fell onto them whilst I was in the bathroom!

Well she still got plenty of action there was loadsa ppl there! X

Purple Patsy said:
Hope you have agood day again hun. Think you're wise missing out the practical bit. :D Annie'll get over it soon. :giggle:

Yep another good day under my belt and off to wi shortly. I don't think she missed me there was plenty of others! ;) x

Well done on the 2lbs lady. That's a fab loss!!!
Hope you're having a nice relaxing weekend - no washing the car now ;)

Hi ladies Thanku for popping by, I wasn't hiding have just had a bit of a busy week with work being chaotic, home stuff going on still and also birthdays. Diet been up and down (the up side being my calorie intake lol!!) and managed a 3 lbs gain this week I seem to have 1 good week followed by a not so good week. But had a good restart today :) I seem to say this a lot!! :) x

Hi ladies Thanku for popping by, I wasn't hiding have just had a bit of a busy week with work being chaotic, home stuff going on still and also birthdays. Diet been up and down (the up side being my calorie intake lol!!) and managed a 3 lbs gain this week I seem to have 1 good week followed by a not so good week. But had a good restart today :) I seem to say this a lot!! :) x

Glad to hear you were just busy hun. 3 lbs isn't so bad if you've been partying. And well done on the restart. :D

Back