Jo Jo will not Yo-Yo anymore!!

Purple Patsy said:
Hope you had a good weekend and your Monday isn't too bad. :D

Had a fab weekend thanks hun spent some time with mum shopping on Saturday and yesterday went to see my cousins beautiful baby boy who is just 10 days old. He was so gorge and made me so broody! Managed to get through a whole weekend without a row with the family too which at the moment is a bonus.

Monday was good too no work for me so had a nice day chilling. Tomorrow am of work but am on an induction day so I can do some extra shifts with the trust I work for.

Food wise still on track and showing a loss on the scales at home with three days left to wi :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

emma_partington27 said:
Morning jo :)

Hi em x

Purple Patsy said:
Hi Jo just catching up after being away. Hope you are doing well :D

Thanku for popping into see me :) x

Purple Patsy said:
Hi Jo - just popping by to advise that the next WMR challenge starts on Sunday 7th. Pop by and let me know your info ready for the start, assuming you want to join in this time. :D

Thanku so much for the reminder of course I wanna join need to get my ass into gear for some weight loss before Xmas! Life has just been so crazy busy lately! X

Hi em x

Thanku for popping into see me :) x

Thanku so much for the reminder of course I wanna join need to get my ass into gear for some weight loss before Xmas! Life has just been so crazy busy lately! X

Fab. Bet you almost wish you were back to being off work again just without the sore back. How is the physio coming btw. :D

Purple Patsy said:
Fab. Bet you almost wish you were back to being off work again just without the sore back. How is the physio coming btw. :D

Not quite that desperate :)

Physio ok she ready to discharge me in couple of weeks still doing exercises :) x

emma_partington27 said:
Hey jo hope u had a fab weekend hun xx

Hi em. Had a good weekend thanks had a lovely chilled out day yesterday which was fab :) hope you had a great weekend too x

MinkyDinky said:
Hey Jojo, how you doing? hope you are well honey and back is starting to ease :) xx

Hi minks. Doing ok, I'm on plan 95% of the time just that little 5% that's a bugger but I'm hanging on in there! Back not too bad has been playing me up on and off but physio about to discharge me and its so so much better! X

Purple Patsy said:
Hope your week started well Jo. :D

Not too bad pp thanku, glad Monday out the way now just thinking what to have for tea! X

Mrs.S. said:
Hope you're doing ok.

Do anything good at the weekend? xx

Hi Hun. I'm ok thanks, on plan 95% of the time so hanging on in there! Weekend was good went to the grand designs live show on Saturday which was fun and had a nice chilled out day yesterday cooked dinner and did a bit of uni work. Hope your ok x

Just seen the link to your diary in your signature! Didn't know you had one hunny! Will look forward to having a read :) xx

sammyb1985 said:
Just seen the link to your diary in your signature! Didn't know you had one hunny! Will look forward to having a read :) xx

Welcome to my ramblings Hun x

Purple Patsy said:
Oh grand designs show sounds fun. Hope you Tuesday at work passes quickly. :D

It was really good actually some of the stuff was really high end but was nice to look at posh stuff! :) x

Hey Jo, how's it going sweetness? I can't remember if you are still following SW or if you changed over to the dark side and now do WW... der brain that I am! Ha ha! If it's WW, how you finding it? Xxx

MinkyDinky said:
Hey Jo, how's it going sweetness? I can't remember if you are still following SW or if you changed over to the dark side and now do WW... der brain that I am! Ha ha! If it's WW, how you finding it? Xxx

Going ok thanks minks. Sts for me last night but only 4 days on plan. I am on ww it is much better lifestyle wise :) x

Purple Patsy said:
Morning Jo. :D

Hi hunni x

Well ladies I for one am well glad it's the
weekend it's been another hectic week at work.

A sts for me yesterday at wi but only 4 days on plan so can't complain!

Tomorrow morning I shall be toddling off to my first bootcamp session and I am bricking it a little, not just about the session itself and it killing me off but worried that the other people there are all gunna be skinnie Minnie's who are as fit as a fiddle also hoping my back is ok. Wish me luck ladies lol! No other weekend plans apart from footy tomorrow afternoon and then a chill day Sunday, that's if I can get out of bed!!! :) x

Back