Jo Jo will not Yo-Yo anymore!!

Ok so another good day today been ultra good and haven't even had any syns until my dinner which I am sooooooo looking forward to I am pretty darn hungry now. Also scale hopped this afty (I know I know it's naughty!!!) but already they are showing a loss and I forgot how good that felt. :)

Well done on coming back hun, you definitely chose the right path, trust me I have been there, and as you say, each time I've come back it has been with another stone or two added!! But this time we are back for good and we WILL do this!!! :D

I also went off plan at Christmas and am still working on getting rid of the gain, but then, I've always been a fan of taking the scenic route wherever I'm going so I'm not really complaining! :)

Have a great evening, and stay focused and positive! xxx

MissClumsy said:
Well done on coming back hun, you definitely chose the right path, trust me I have been there, and as you say, each time I've come back it has been with another stone or two added!! But this time we are back for good and we WILL do this!!! :D

I also went off plan at Christmas and am still working on getting rid of the gain, but then, I've always been a fan of taking the scenic route wherever I'm going so I'm not really complaining! :)

Have a great evening, and stay focused and positive! xxx

Thanks lovely it's good to be back actually I feel totally in control and it's good. It's gunna be a bit of a hike to get back to even where I was before Xmas but I knew that. And I'm right by your side on that scenic route. X

Well it's been a pretty good Friday, we did finish training early a whole hour before normal time and was closer to home so was fab altho training crappy and wound me up no end but u can't have it all!!!

Just been shopping and we nearly had chilled Chinese meal but worked the syns out before we brought them-14 syns so back they went and we had lean bacon, "fried" mushrooms, grilled toms and onion and cheese omelette at the ground total and 0syns and hexa and it was gourgeous :)

Am so glad it's the weekend the weeks gone fast but work is still a nightmare and stressful :)

jo-85 said:
Well it's been a pretty good Friday, we did finish training early a whole hour before normal time and was closer to home so was fab altho training crappy and wound me up no end but u can't have it all!!!

Just been shopping and we nearly had chilled Chinese meal but worked the syns out before we brought them-14 syns so back they went and we had lean bacon, "fried" mushrooms, grilled toms and onion and cheese omelette at the ground total and 0syns and hexa and it was gourgeous :)

Am so glad it's the weekend the weeks gone fast but work is still a nightmare and stressful :)

Great choice! Well done hun! You sound like your really back on track and doing fab!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Have just been scouring through one of the spring summer catalpgues we have had, some very pretty clothes in there and am thinking how fab it would be to feel good in them. Also looking at the lovely dresses and thinking of my friends wedding in may I so wanna have a lovely dress that I feel good in :)

Fridays positives
1. An early finish from work
2. Spending the evening with my bestest tomorrow night and get to see my two favourite little people
3. It'a a footy Saturday tomorrow

I love Saturdays and I love footy Saturdays even more :) (if we lose that may change !!) had a lovely lie in too. Going to my friends tonight for DVD night I know we are having Chinese takeaway so shall I try and low syn or shall I have a little of what I fancy and flexi syn for today?? In hoping this decision becomes a bit clearer by the time I'm ready to eat. Also I am having the obligatory glass of rose this I shan't compromise on :)

On that note im off to have brekki..........

jo-85 said:
I love Saturdays and I love footy Saturdays even more :) (if we lose that may change !!) had a lovely lie in too. Going to my friends tonight for DVD night I know we are having Chinese takeaway so shall I try and low syn or shall I have a little of what I fancy and flexi syn for today?? In hoping this decision becomes a bit clearer by the time I'm ready to eat. Also I am having the obligatory glass of rose this I shan't compromise on :)

On that note im off to have brekki..........

Flexi syn it - you deserve it :) just stay on plan after that meal - you'll be fine :) yum!

So had a great weekend and I did flexi syn my Chinese it had to be done and yesterday was 50/50 with food too a slice of cake at my nans and my friend made me a bacon Sarnie yesterday morning. WI back on track today tho and have kept syns to a mega minimum.

Scales are still showing a loss altho not as big as my binge. For the first time in a long time I'm looking forward to WI and getting Back to where I was before Xmas as quick as poss! :)

Days positives
1. Only have a 4 day week this week and I'm already one day down.
2. Looking forward to WI tomorrow for the first time in a loooooooong time.
3. It's payday in 4 days time wooooo hoooooo!!

jo-85 said:
Woo hoo 4 off for me at WI am well pleased and feel back in the zone. I really had forgotten how good it was to see a loss on them scales :) :) :) :)

Yes!! Well done! :) so pleased for you. My WI tomorrow - hope its just as good as yours :)

Well done on your loss, you are sooo back in it now, it's great isn't it?! :D

Hope you have had a fab day, xxx

MissClumsy said:
Well done on your loss, you are sooo back in it now, it's great isn't it?! :D

Hope you have had a fab day, xxx

Thanks Hun day has been pretty good actually. Busy at work and late night but can't complain :) still pleased after that 4lb loss :) x

Forgot yesterday but today's positives are:

1. 3 day weekend for me so last get up tomorrow :)
2. Felt quite fulfilled after my day at work today it's nice when I feel I may have made a difference to somebody
3. Had another day where I started to feel a bit lighter!!

Was the anniversary of my nans death today 14 years since we lost her so hasn't been an easy day but Shes on my mind always anyway. I think she would be proud of me trying to give this dieting another go motivates me more.
X

MinkyDinky said:
Congrats on the 4lbs loss babe! That's amazing!! What plan did you follow last week? A great loss like that is always awesome for the motivation too :) xx

Thanku lovely, i was so chuffed and still am actually. I did extra easy i tend to do that most weeks tbh just suits my lifestyle. Your so right as well it is great for the motivation has definitely helped me loads again this week :)

Back