Jo Jo will not Yo-Yo anymore!!

Cai said:
Looking forward to seeing yr progress this year!! Come on!! We can do it xxx

Thanks Hun we most definitely can do it :) xxx

nodge said:
Yo-yoing has been my problem now for a good 10 years. It used to be massive losses, and then massive gains.

I loosely followed SW, and to be honest I haven't yet joined a group but I still managed to lose just under 2st. I think this year I will actually join to shift that elusive 2st more and finally keep it off!

Well at least u keep coming back that's the first demon we all have to overcome :) gotta say I'm a promoter of going to group makes a massive difference to me and keeps me on the straight and narrow. Good luck with the rest of your journey

MissClumsy said:
Hi hun, love your positives, funnily enough I've also started writing mine down, it does make me feel good to be thinking like that rather than focusing on bad stuff! :)

Hope you are having a fab Friday night and enjoy your evening out tomorrow! xx

Thanks hun it was suggested to me by jackieN to do it and it does make you feel good I agree.

A lovely relaxing Friday night followed by a night out with the girls tomorrow :) x

Just about to finish getting ready for my night out am already on the vodka it doesn't bode well. Way I see it tho is I prob only go out max of twice per month and I do enjoy a drink so im not going to deny myself. Tbh I'm still a little bit in Xmas/ny mode anyways but I'll get there.

Before I get too tipsy to do them todays three positives are
1. My football team didn't get knocked out the FA cup yet.
2. I'm on my way to getting ready for a good night with plenty of laughs with my mates.
3. I had a lovely lie in this morning.

Enjoy ya Saturday's evening x

Just waiting for taxi and really don't want go out I'm on my 4th vodka just to get me out the door. I thought I'd started to break the feeling awful about myself barrier but just feel like an absolute whale :( I hate hate hate this feeling so why do I still struggle to keep up my motivation in losing this weight :(

Doesn't help going out with ridiculously skinny friends I dunno why I do this to myself!!
X

jo-85 said:
Just waiting for taxi and really don't want go out I'm on my 4th vodka just to get me out the door. I thought I'd started to break the feeling awful about myself barrier but just feel like an absolute whale :( I hate hate hate this feeling so why do I still struggle to keep up my motivation in losing this weight :(

Doesn't help going out with ridiculously skinny friends I dunno why I do this to myself!!
X

Maybe turn this into a positive by looking bk on this post every time u are struggling to stick to plan!
It's easy to forget/loose motivation when someone tempts you to 'naughty' foods!! X

Cai said:
Maybe turn this into a positive by looking bk on this post every time u are struggling to stick to plan!
It's easy to forget/loose motivation when someone tempts you to 'naughty' foods!! X

Too true hun. Just sometimes feels like your in a vicious circle doesn't it. X

So feeling a bit better today. Went to do
Some shopping this morning and the cupboards and fridge is a lot more SW friendly- I feel like I have my superpowers back :)

As suggested by cai I will look back at he post from last night when I'm feeling tempted again and try and remember that horrible feeling again last night (unfortunately it's one I'm all too familiar with!)

Have had a lovely chilled out Sunday and am looking forward to dancing on ice tonight (sad I know but I love it) dreaming of a flat stomach like those professional skaters!!! :)

Oh before I forget my positives today are

1. Shopping has been done and I feel I have my SW superpowers back again
2. Dancing on Ice starts tonight my favourite reality prog
3. I'm already chilled and in my pj's :)

Well first Monday of the year down and it wasn't so bad now on countdown to the weekend.

Weigh day tomorrow have had such a mixed week but won't be surprised if its a gain. I'm making it my mission to start some exercise tho this week in earnest, it's just so difficult when the sofa looks so comfy ;)

Monday's positives
1. It's Tuesday tomorrow and I got a flier from work today
2. Got to see a work colleague I havent seen in ages and it was lovely to see her.
3. My new work shoes were ultra comfy (I know this sounds daft but work shoes are so hard to find!)
X

Ok quick post before sleep been out all night late clinic at work and the. Straight to the footy afterwards. STS last night was a bit of a get outa jail free card but not anymore ( I think I've said that somewhere else before lol!!)

3 positives

1. My footy team win now 9th in the table and still unbeaten at home
2. Had some positive sessions with clients today always good to make work seem worthwhile
3. Had a lie in with working late and nice slow pace for getting ready this morning

Night all x

Here I am back again (I'm a bit like a boomerang- except not so long and slim!!!!)

So with a little help from another SWer on here and a mahoosive 3.5 pound on last night at WI I have had a big think. I have really not been being honest with myself since Xmas and really have not been back on plan at all. Throughout the day at work I've been on plan and then when getting home have been munching on chocolate, crisps, leftover biscuits and then trying to convince myself I'm still doing ok and being kind of good. When the reality of it is I have not been on plan at all since before Xmas which has resulted in 9.5 pounds on since then :(

Even tho it was totally deserved I was so gutted last night and on the way back from WI could have burst into tears!! Even tho I was so gutted I was still at a total crossroads, I could so easily have given up and never gone back again (it really was crossing my mind :( ) or do I be honest with myself bite the bullet and get back to doing what I know works! Well I'm sure u can guess Seens I'm posting this that I went with the latter choice-all the days menu is sorted and I have got to do this. I had gotten so far and I've started on that slippery slope again and I don't want to be thinking of rejoining in 6 months having put another 2 stone on (or more!!!)

So there it is in writing and there's no hiding from it (when I'm not coming on here that app really does stare at me on my phone so it will be doing so even more now!!)

Next week I WILL see a big loss at WI :)

jo-85 said:
Here I am back again (I'm a bit like a boomerang- except not so long and slim!!!!)

So with a little help from another SWer on here and a mahoosive 3.5 pound on last night at WI I have had a big think. I have really not been being honest with myself since Xmas and really have not been back on plan at all. Throughout the day at work I've been on plan and then when getting home have been munching on chocolate, crisps, leftover biscuits and then trying to convince myself I'm still doing ok and being kind of good. When the reality of it is I have not been on plan at all since before Xmas which has resulted in 9.5 pounds on since then :(

Even tho it was totally deserved I was so gutted last night and on the way back from WI could have burst into tears!! Even tho I was so gutted I was still at a total crossroads, I could so easily have given up and never gone back again (it really was crossing my mind :( ) or do I be honest with myself bite the bullet and get back to doing what I know works! Well I'm sure u can guess Seens I'm posting this that I went with the latter choice-all the days menu is sorted and I have got to do this. I had gotten so far and I've started on that slippery slope again and I don't want to be thinking of rejoining in 6 months having put another 2 stone on (or more!!!)

So there it is in writing and there's no hiding from it (when I'm not coming on here that app really does stare at me on my phone so it will be doing so even more now!!)

Next week I WILL see a big loss at WI :)

Big well done for the confession hun! Tht takes guys and shows your here to do it right this time!
I've totally been the same this week with vein good during the day but then picking at things in the evening and feeling like its okay when it isn't - I'm expecting no loss tonight and although I was back on Track last week with 3,5 off this week isn't the same so I'm back in the right frame of kind and what helped is the fact that if you only lose 2lb a week for the rest of this year you'll be 7st lighter!! Join the 6stone in 2012 challenge it might help and it also means if you aim for 7 you have room for some gains and maintains and will still hit the challenge of 6st

That's what did it for me, knowing in one year I could be target! 2lb a week- easy! We can do it!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Emmey1 said:
Big well done for the confession hun! Tht takes guys and shows your here to do it right this time!
I've totally been the same this week with vein good during the day but then picking at things in the evening and feeling like its okay when it isn't - I'm expecting no loss tonight and although I was back on Track last week with 3,5 off this week isn't the same so I'm back in the right frame of kind and what helped is the fact that if you only lose 2lb a week for the rest of this year you'll be 7st lighter!! Join the 6stone in 2012 challenge it might help and it also means if you aim for 7 you have room for some gains and maintains and will still hit the challenge of 6st

That's what did it for me, knowing in one year I could be target! 2lb a week- easy! We can do it!

Thanks lovely, I think I was expecting to be back at it after Xmas and motivated straight away but it hasn't worked out as I planned! That's amazing to think isn't it that we could be 6-7 stone lighter by next year. That too would take me pretty close to target ( I don't really know what my target will be until I get closer to it tbh). What a great thought to start the day on :) thanks hun x

Well first day down and I'm feeling goo-ooo-oood :) a total of 13 syns which were mainly spent on my dinner was even at work til 7.30 starving and managed to resist all the mini muffins and choc fingers in the office :) im a happy girl so far.

And not to forget my 3 positives:
1. I booked my holidays off work today for my summer hols and a lovely sneaky day off next Friday
2. I'm back in the game for proper this time and it feels well good
3 (and most importantly) my wonderful football team won 0-1 tonight beating one of our local rivals and were through to the next round of the cup :)
X

jo-85 said:
Well first day down and I'm feeling goo-ooo-oood :) a total of 13 syns which were mainly spent on my dinner was even at work til 7.30 starving and managed to resist all the mini muffins and choc fingers in the office :) im a happy girl so far.

And not to forget my 3 positives:
1. I booked my holidays off work today for my summer hols and a lovely sneaky day off next Friday
2. I'm back in the game for proper this time and it feels well good
3 (and most importantly) my wonderful football team won 0-1 tonight beating one of our local rivals and were through to the next round of the cup :)
X

Well done for resisting hun! We can so do this!

Do you know anyone else on the plan? I thought it might be worth having a buddy even to ping the occasional text to when your feeling like your about to fall off so they can help? I might try this myself as an emergency button lol :)

Emmey1 said:
Well done for resisting hun! We can so do this!

Do you know anyone else on the plan? I thought it might be worth having a buddy even to ping the occasional text to when your feeling like your about to fall off so they can help? I might try this myself as an emergency button lol :)

It is a really good idea lucky me tho has two people at work doing SW too one of whom is really good when I'm feeling demotivated shes leaving soon tho which will be rubbish. I would def suggest having somebody tho. X

Back