Jo Jo will not Yo-Yo anymore!!

jo-85 said:
Well lost 2.5 just a pesky half pound less than I put on, would have liked more but don't we always!

Still a great loss hun! Well done!

For once I think I'd be happy with even a 0.5 loss tomorrow as I fear it'll be a STS! Fingers crossed, certainly wont be eating this weekend what I had last weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Jo, just read through your diary, and well done on coming back with such a positive outlook! And you are doing really well!!

Hope you have had a good day, keep at it hun!! :)

xx

Ok so here I am back again, I do think ppl must get sick of the Unpositive posting on this diary so to be honest I haven't posted for a couple of weeks. but I'm back again and now feeling totally focused and want this so bad. May have been helped with a loss of 4lbs this week mind u :)

So with 6 WI's till Xmas and my birthday still to look forward to I have 4lbs to my 1 and a half stone and 11lbs till my club 10. I am going to work my damnedest to reach both targets before Xmas.

jo-85 said:
Ok so here I am back again, I do think ppl must get sick of the Unpositive posting on this diary so to be honest I haven't posted for a couple of weeks. but I'm back again and now feeling totally focused and want this so bad. May have been helped with a loss of 4lbs this week mind u :)

So with 6 WI's till Xmas and my birthday still to look forward to I have 4lbs to my 1 and a half stone and 11lbs till my club 10. I am going to work my damnedest to reach both targets before Xmas.

And you will reach them! Never be afraid to post though good or bad! :)

Haha, have you SEEN my diary lately?! Rant away! :D

Seriously, if you are having a bad day just let us know, we are all here to support you hun!

Well done on your loss, and well done for setting a target - I am hoping to get my club 10 in the next few weeks as well, I have 8.5lbs to go! :) xxx

Emmey1 said:
And you will reach them! Never be afraid to post though good or bad! :)

Thanks hun. Just always feel like in whinging and must get pretty boring for everyone but Thanku x

MissClumsy said:
Haha, have you SEEN my diary lately?! Rant away! :D

Seriously, if you are having a bad day just let us know, we are all here to support you hun!

Well done on your loss, and well done for setting a target - I am hoping to get my club 10 in the next few weeks as well, I have 8.5lbs to go! :) xxx

Thanks I just need to stop feeling that others must get suck of my whingeing.

We can both so get our club 10 you've got less than me to get it but we can do it :)
X

Yeah, we can definitely do it!! I am meeting with friends in London on the 5th December, so have 2 WI before that - would have loved to have reached my club 10 by then, but alas after my gain this week that is not to be. I will try my best to get it for a couple of weeks after though!! :) xx

MissClumsy said:
Yeah, we can definitely do it!! I am meeting with friends in London on the 5th December, so have 2 WI before that - would have loved to have reached my club 10 by then, but alas after my gain this week that is not to be. I will try my best to get it for a couple of weeks after though!! :) xx

Don't say never two good losses and you never know. Either way u will look fabulous im sure :) x

Hey you! Stick around here so i can keep an eye on you lol especially if your not feeling it recently - it really helped me get back in the zone x

Emmey1 said:
Hey you! Stick around here so i can keep an eye on you lol especially if your not feeling it recently - it really helped me get back in the zone x

I'm still here hun, your quite right these boards make a huge difference! Your jot getting rid of me that easily :)
Hope u having a good week xx

:wavey:hello Jo, just subscribing to your diary. :D

How do you fancy joining us on our 3 positives a day? all you have to do is start the day with 3 positives. Can be anything, if you look in my diary (link below) you will see what I mean. I just find it starts the day off well and even if you wake up feeling urgh and grumpy I find if I read a diary that I have persuaded to do the 3 positives I am like :D:D:D:D:D by the end of it :D

jackie
xxxxx

JackieN said:
:wavey:hello Jo, just subscribing to your diary. :D

How do you fancy joining us on our 3 positives a day? all you have to do is start the day with 3 positives. Can be anything, if you look in my diary (link below) you will see what I mean. I just find it starts the day off well and even if you wake up feeling urgh and grumpy I find if I read a diary that I have persuaded to do the 3 positives I am like :D:D:D:D:D by the end of it :D

jackie
xxxxx

Welcome to my ramblings :)

I've seen a few ppl doing this actually so I'll give it a go- there's nothing to lose :) xxx

Ok last thing before I join the land of sleep my 3 positives-

1. I went to WI faced up to my gain and are soooo back in the zone
2. I found an old cd and it had some of my favourite songs on it just right for that first day back at work feeling
3. I have a lovely evening out planned with my friends sat night

Night all will catch up with diary properly tomorrow x

Looking forward to seeing yr progress this year!! Come on!! We can do it xxx

Yo-yoing has been my problem now for a good 10 years. It used to be massive losses, and then massive gains.

I loosely followed SW, and to be honest I haven't yet joined a group but I still managed to lose just under 2st. I think this year I will actually join to shift that elusive 2st more and finally keep it off!

Yay its Friday im soooo happy :)

Do have had a mixed restart at SW have been at times a SW angel and other times have found it difficult to rid myself of Xmas attitude altho I do feel motivated and at least I haven't thrown the towel in for the whole week.

In light of this my three positives are:
1. I have a lovely night out planned with friends tomorrow.
2. I have lovely cheesy potato topped mince cooking in the oven
3. I have had a good week at work (this doesn't always happen!!)
X

Hi hun, love your positives, funnily enough I've also started writing mine down, it does make me feel good to be thinking like that rather than focusing on bad stuff! :)

Hope you are having a fab Friday night and enjoy your evening out tomorrow! xx

Back