Jo Jo will not Yo-Yo anymore!!

Emmey1 said:
Nobody's perfect hun, the fact that you have come back an admitted doing that and are still going to weigh tomorrow is fantastic an just shows all is not lost

This is a line ---------------

Time to start fresh :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Hun I must just bore people to death with my constant tooing and froing between the diet. I'm bloody useless! Lol. I needed that line tho x

jo-85 said:
Thanks Hun I must just bore people to death with my constant tooing and froing between the diet. I'm bloody useless! Lol. I needed that line tho x

Nah it's why the forum is here - of everyone who went on the diet sailed through there would be no forum needed :)

Emmey1 said:
Nah it's why the forum is here - of everyone who went on the diet sailed through there would be no forum needed :)

Too true I suppose. You sound like me at work I always say to my clients if giving up drugs was so easy there would be no need for drug workers and I wouldn't be here! Should take my own advice Spose. Thanks hun your a star. Your still rolling along aren't u? X

jo-85 said:
Too true I suppose. You sound like me at work I always say to my clients if giving up drugs was so easy there would be no need for drug workers and I wouldn't be here! Should take my own advice Spose. Thanks hun your a star. Your still rolling along aren't u? X

Slight Bump last week with an undeserved half a pound gain but seem to be back to normal now with a 2lb loss tonight - its can be done and you can do it too. :)

Emmey1 said:
Slight Bump last week with an undeserved half a pound gain but seem to be back to normal now with a 2lb loss tonight - its can be done and you can do it too. :)

Yay your still doing really well :) I know I can the only thing ruining it is me lol! X

jo-85 said:
WI last night after missing tuesday I put 1.5 in but tbh what ever I'd have put on would have been deserved! :) have darted to get back on track today, big shop tomorrow and then I have no excuse....

No excuses miss! Come on get in the zone - you can do it!!

Back on track fully now I hope! ;)

Hope you have had a lovely day! Xxx

MissClumsy said:
Back on track fully now I hope! ;)

Hope you have had a lovely day! Xxx

Thanku Hun. I know, AGAIN I am hopefully :) day was ok until I was on way out of work and managed to scratch my 2 month old car on work gates and have deep scratches in my car now :( am gutted! Hope u enjoyed first day of half term x

jo-85 said:
Thanku Hun. I know, AGAIN I am hopefully :) day was ok until I was on way out of work and managed to scratch my 2 month old car on work gates and have deep scratches in my car now :( am gutted! Hope u enjoyed first day of half term x

Oh no!!! What a rubbish start to the week! Hopefully you can get them fixed? Don't let this ruin your weight loss though, now you need to prove to yourself how strong you are!! Xxx

MissClumsy said:
Oh no!!! What a rubbish start to the week! Hopefully you can get them fixed? Don't let this ruin your weight loss though, now you need to prove to yourself how strong you are!! Xxx

I know it doesn't bode well for the rest of the week does it!! My friends uncle does body repairs so he's gunna take a look at it for me. Nope it won't effect me weight loss have had a good day today and that's how it's gunna stay! :) x

So day three of being super super good. Yesterday was another great food day and had the a lovely mustard pork and parsnip mash dinner the recipe from this months mag Piccy below. No valentines day for me as what it seems an eternally singleton v day for me is always a two fingers up to the world day lol. Although I did get to spend it with the most important men in my life yesterday at the football :) shame it was only a draw tho!

As I was at the footy no WI for me yesterday so will be going tomorrow again this week and then back to normal next week. Unsure of how I will get on tomorrow I didnt really start being angelic till monday however have been so angelic since then.... We shall see :)

So glad it's Wednesday cannot wait till the weekend again. Happy hump day all

Yay! Glad you have been good and sound very much back on it :) what football do you go see? I'm somewhat of a cootie fan meself but a tad expensive to go watch my team :D have you tried the shred yet?! I played badminton yesterday and pulled my shoulder - oops! Serves me right because I was being a bit competitive!

Good luck for tomorrow xxx

MinkyDinky said:
Yay! Glad you have been good and sound very much back on it :) what football do you go see? I'm somewhat of a cootie fan meself but a tad expensive to go watch my team :D have you tried the shred yet?! I played badminton yesterday and pulled my shoulder - oops! Serves me right because I was being a bit competitive!

Good luck for tomorrow xxx

I'm a Birmingham city fan season ticket holder costs me a fare wack each season but had seats for 12 years now (been going down 17 years) and couldn't give em up now. I do love my football team and would follow em everywhere if I could. Did have a lovely trip to Belgium in nov tho that was an amazing trip. Which team do u support?

No shred yet I'm ashamed to say! Sounds like badminton was fun hope the shoulder is better. I've never been good with bat and ball games I have no co ordination what so ever! X

Tired.com that pretty much sums me up!! Am on a lovely weeks leave next week but with that comes lots of hard work this week to make sure everything or everybody more to the point is sorted and will be looked after whilst I'm gone so have been going in early and I'm exhausted it doesn't stop tomorrow either. Had to have this afternoon off too as went to hospital appt with mum so I lost a whole half a day too!

Anyhows SW wise I've been a little angel everybody in our house is on the dieting bandwagon which is making life a lot easier having nothing in the house to tempt me helps out a lot! Have also made a deal with emmey that shall start the 30 day shred this weekend and with a whole week off to help me devote some time to it I'm hoping for a biggy on the scales next week :)

jo-85 said:
Tired.com that pretty much sums me up!! Am on a lovely weeks leave next week but with that comes lots of hard work this week to make sure everything or everybody more to the point is sorted and will be looked after whilst I'm gone so have been going in early and I'm exhausted it doesn't stop tomorrow either. Had to have this afternoon off too as went to hospital appt with mum so I lost a whole half a day too!

Anyhows SW wise I've been a little angel everybody in our house is on the dieting bandwagon which is making life a lot easier having nothing in the house to tempt me helps out a lot! Have also made a deal with emmey that shall start the 30 day shred this weekend and with a whole week off to help me devote some time to it I'm hoping for a biggy on the scales next week :)

We will both get a biggie - its tough going but really push through the first two days and it gets easier - we can do this :)

Hey - not had a second to start the shred today but WILL start it tomorrow - hope you managed to get it done - otherwise we both MUST do it tomorrow! I've told other half so he will guilt me into it if I try to 'forget' lol :)

Back