Jo Jo will not Yo-Yo anymore!!

Emmey1 said:
Woot woot!

Haha girlscream your heart out hun!!

A few of us have made/are making a new challenge thread - lose 4st by Christmas - you should join - its easily done even with only 2lb a week we could hit 5st - ill paste the link in once it's up and running and expect to see you there with uniform at the ready missy :)

Thanks Hun I think I will do just resting the vocal chords in preparation :)

Oooooo a whole nother 5 stone by Xmas that would just be amazing to think of the Xmas party dress I could wear...... Ok I'm back in the room :) I'm definitely in let me know where when it's all ready to go and I shall be there ready to enrol :)

Hope u had a good day hun x

Of course I don't mind (I'm always amazed anybody wants to read my ramblings and even more thankful people take time out to post replies :) ) I know your so right in what you are saying I did get myself in to this mess over so many years and i know I want it to come off at a speed that that I suppose is unreasonable. I just get frustrated at only losing small amounts when I try so hard much like what your daughter sounds like she does. I suppose it just seems everybody else is losing big numbers and in some ways is nice to know I'm not the only one who finds it coming off in small amounts and gets disheartened by this. Thankyou again for taking the time to reply and for the support :) x

I could have written this Jo! Really relieved to know I'm not alone, some people have shed weight so fast :) Let's keep hanging in there and see what happens :p Good luck xxx

A few of us have made/are making a new challenge thread - lose 4st by Christmas - you should join - its easily done even with only 2lb a week we could hit 5st - ill paste the link in once it's up and running and expect to see you there with uniform at the ready missy :)

I want to join too! Could be just the medium-term goal I need right now :)

Here you go ladies

ttp://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-teams/271586-team-tinsel-4-stone-christmas.html#post5002642"]http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-teams/271586-team-tinsel-4-stone-christmas.html#post5002642

That link should work :)

Emmey1 said:
Here you go ladies

ttp://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-teams/271586-team-tinsel-4-stone-christmas.html#post5002642"]http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-teams/271586-team-tinsel-4-stone-christmas.html#post5002642

Is it ok if I join I want to loose 3 stone by September so 4 by Xmas would be fab x

Nuttynat2012 said:
Is it ok if I join I want to loose 3 stone by September so 4 by Xmas would be fab x

Yes of course - come along :)

Emmey1 said:
Here you go ladies

Yay :)

lisajade said:
I could have written this Jo! Really relieved to know I'm not alone, some people have shed weight so fast :) Let's keep hanging in there and see what happens :p Good luck xxx

No your not alone at all hun but Incan totally sympathise with it feeling like that sometimes. We will definitely keep going tho and we will get there :) x

Day two under way of 100%week and it'a going well :) no syns as yet today and lots of veg and fruit. Didn't end up having anymore syns yesterday either so am managing to keep syns low too.

No WI for me tonight as im off to JLS at the lg arena very excited I feel like a 12 year old again!! :) going to put some tea in in a moment, my usual pattern would be takeaway on the way home from concert but not tonight :)

Well done for being 100%, and have a great time at the gig! :) xxx

Hope you enjoyed your evening Hun! :) xx

MissClumsy said:
Hope you enjoyed your evening Hun! :) xx

MinkyDinky said:
Hope JLS were fab! I saw them on the x factor tour (I know, I know but I love it!) and they were great then.

Good luck for WI tomorrow gorgeous xx

Thanks lovely ladies, JLS were bloody fantastic, the show was amazing lots going on And they are fabulous dancers but also sound great even with all the dancing, and definitely easy on the eye. I would so go again and I really did feel like a teenager again hehehe!

Another good day sw wise minimal syns and plenty of fruit and veg (I even had some BM nearly choking on an orange earlier!! ;) ) have naughtily had a sneaky peek at the scales tonight and they were showing a lb loss but have only been back on plan properly since Monday and will just be great to see a loss :)

Glad you had a great night, and well done on staying so good! Apart from choking on the orange of course! :). Xx

MissClumsy said:
Glad you had a great night, and well done on staying so good! Apart from choking on the orange of course! :). Xx

Thanks Hun, I know it wasn't fun x

Emmey1 said:
Glad you had fun! Nice work with the plan but stay off the bloody scales lol

Thanks ems, I know I know I just had a lil sneaky peek!! :)

Purple Patsy said:
Glad you enjoyed the gig. Watch out for those killer oranges. :)

Thankyou, I know it really was quite deadly I think my work mates thought I was a gonner lol!! :)

Back