Jo Jo will not Yo-Yo anymore!!

MinkyDinky said:
Shame you couldn't make WI hun :( have the new tablets started to help at all yet? What a major bummer not being able to do anything because of it. Get yourself a good book to read or movie to watch - or have you already?!

Take care lovely xxx

I know I missed WI but hopefully will mean a double whammy bet week :) they don't seem to be doing much I'm beginning to wonder if it's all in my head lol! If no joy by tomorrow gunna go back to the docs looks like in gunna need a docs note anyways, really didn't think I would be off for this long!

Have been reading my kindle and watching tv and movies but even that gets boring after a while lol! Never mind I'm sure I'll be back to fighting fitness soon and then moaning ive got no time to rest! Lol :) x

Looking forward to being well again so can get some exercise started I had a whole new plan to get started before doing my back! I wonder I that's how it happened at just the very thought of it??!! Anyways we now have a cross trainer in the house looking at me, I have a neighbour who wants to join me at swimming and I've purchased a arm band that holds my iPhone and some new sports earphones for my running plan! All I need now is a fit back :)

Just had a yummy tuna salad for lunch and looking forward to a dinner or mushroom stroganoff out of this months magazine. A new recipe for me so hope it's yummy. My first 100% day back on plan so far and I'm feeling gooooooodddd! ( well the diet is my back is still killing ;) )

Right off to watch torchwood, John barrowman that will put a smile on my face :) :) :) :)

jo-85 said:
Looking forward to being well again so can get some exercise started I had a whole new plan to get started before doing my back! I wonder I that's how it happened at just the very thought of it??!! All I need now is a fit back :)
this made me lol!!

jo-85 said:
Just had a yummy tuna salad for lunch and looking forward to a dinner or mushroom stroganoff out of this months magazine. A new recipe for me so hope it's yummy. My first 100% day back on plan so far and I'm feeling gooooooodddd! ( well the diet is my back is still killing ;) )

Right off to watch torchwood, John barrowman that will put a smile on my face :) :) :) :)

How was your tea? I made the stroganoff a few weeks back - think I tweaked it ever so slightly (cant remember!) but I thought it was lovely. Would be nice on a jacket spud too if you had leftovers. Well done on being back on 100% :) xxx

MinkyDinky said:
How was your tea? I made the stroganoff a few weeks back - think I tweaked it ever so slightly (cant remember!) but I thought it was lovely. Would be nice on a jacket spud too if you had leftovers. Well done on being back on 100% :) xxx

morning minks. Stroganoff was nice

image-1782822110.jpg

Altho as I started to eat it I realised i has never tried stroganoff before so had no idea what it was meant to taste like :) so could have been nothing like it lol! Would be nice on jacket spud I agree. Think I will try a beef one next time. A good thing about being off with my back is that I've been able to do some cooking, gunna make the pork recipe out of this months mag tonight. X

Another 100%day under my belt yesterday and am feeling pretty good :)

Was feeling frustrated at mum yesterday she is already doing her half in half out thing with SW for me it has to be all or nothing and it throws me all a kilter when she does that. I know we are two separate people but when we meaning to be doing it together what she does does effect me. But I'm not gunna let it effect what I do and I'm just gunna start keeping to my plans for food whether she partakes in it or not makes it harder as it means it's always me that's cooking but at least I know that it won't be causing me to go off plan.

Another 100% day so far and looking forward to my tea homemade burgers SW chips and salad nom nom nom :) just gotta get out this damn doctors Hmmph!

Happy Sunday all. Another 100% day under my belt yesterday and a good Saturday made a change to feel in control actually on a Saturday And making wise food choices it's usually the day it all goes to pot so to speak. Looking forward to a lovely SW roast today and gunna try syn free rice pudding recipe too. Happy SW days x

MinkyDinky said:
ANOTHER 100% day from the Jo Jo! Woo!
Well done honey, that's wicked :) how's the leg/back?
Oh and as for roast and rice pudding.... Can I come to dinner pretty please?! ;) xxx

Thanku minks :) still aching am trying to do a bit more and exercise it but after a while I have to sit down again. These painkillers are better than the others tho at least gotta go for X-ray tomorrow they wanna check there's no sign of arthritic damage.

Of course u can come for dinner will be served in an hour will keep ya plate warn ;) x

Well Sunday was another good day 100%on plan had a yummy roast and rice pudding :) actually looking forward to WI tomorrow for the first
In a long time :) and it feels fabulous.

Am off for X-ray today on my leg/hip just for them
To check no worries about arthritic stuff so fingers crossed that's all ok and then think I'm gunna go back to work tomorrow. Keep Waiting for it to feel better and think I'll be waiting weeks so gunna take the bull by the horns so to speak and just go back. The new painkillers seem to manage the pain a bit better so fingers crossed I'll be ok. I'm a bit fed up of being at home now anyway want to get back to work now. Remind me I've said that in a few days :) :) lol

Oooooo 20mins till footy fixtures released for next season and then excitement sets in for next year, all we need now is a a manger! :)

Hi Jo,

I have been a bad minimin and have been really struggling to keep up with diarys! :-(

Just about managing my own and the Missiles!!

Just wanted to pop by and say hi Hunny! :) xxx

MinkyDinky said:
Jo Jo how did it go go?! I've been sat with crossed fingers and it's making eating my dinner hard!! Hoping it was a good one sweetie xxx

Sorry minks I hope u managed to uncross your fingers in the end :) hehe :) had to rush home from WI for the footy and never got chance to come on here last night.

3lb loss for me. was a happy bunny forgot how good it is to see the numbers going down on the scales so looking forward to another 100% week :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

jo-85 said:
Sorry minks I hope u managed to uncross your fingers in the end :) hehe :) had to rush home from WI for the footy and never got chance to come on here last night.

3lb loss for me. was a happy bunny forgot how good it is to see the numbers going down on the scales so looking forward to another 100% week :) x

Woohoo! Well done! Well deserved!

MinkyDinky said:
Ah Jo that's wicked sweetheart! Doesn't it feel great when they show nice figures like that? Hard work paid off my lovely and that was well deserved xxx

Emmey1 said:
Woohoo! Well done! Well deserved!

Thanku ladies. It is hard work but sooooo worth it :) x

No update from me for a few days tut tut tut. Another 100% week so far altho I have been a little bit naughty with my superfree last couple of days, have been having it but haven't had quite as much as I should be with meals, so need to sort that out. Need to have a quick skim through magazines tonight and need to restock cupboards tomorrow. Think I'll be back to work Monday so will be a little more constrained on what to have for dinner with less time. I love cooking but never feel like making such elaborate teas when I get in at 6pm!

Thinking back actually I've been quite impressed
With myself that I've managed to stay on plan even whilst I've been of sick. Would have been so easy whilst being at home all day on my own to have gone off plan and believe me I've been bored enough. But I've snacked on fruit and have used the time to prepare and eat proper on plan lunch and dinners :)

Oh and my new arm band for my mp3 player and my sport headphones came the other day so all I need now is a fully better leg and the running can commence :)

Back