Jo Jo will not Yo-Yo anymore!!

Yeah Jo, what she said!

Hey Jo Jo. hope you are ok?
just wanted to say thanks for the support over the last couple of weeks, really lovely to have the fantastic words of lovely support from you all.
Have a lovely weekend and catch up soon? xx

Hi lovely ladies, thanku for your messages whilst ive been gone you really are all fabulous :)

sorry ive been missing a little, have been feeling a bit fed up for a week or so and didnt want to make other people miserable with my woes, not only that but its took all my energy to make myself get dressed let alone post on here. i am feeling a little bit brighter than I was altho not quite my self.

SW wise, i fell out with it a little last week it is disheartening working so hard and seeing little results for that hard work but I am back on it this week and I am hoping that I will see some result tomorrow at WI x

Hey Jo Jo. hope you are ok?
just wanted to say thanks for the support over the last couple of weeks, really lovely to have the fantastic words of lovely support from you all.
Have a lovely weekend and catch up soon? xx

you are more than welcome minks any time you need a chat were here am just a pm or a message away x

Yay 2lb off and I am a lot happier than last week with sw :)

So again I am nearing that 1.5 stone, feels like I have been waiting to get that for forever and a day! Am hoping when I reach it that it will be downhill to my club 10 and beyond :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

jo-85 said:
Yay 2lb off and I am a lot happier than last week with sw :)

So again I am nearing that 1.5 stone, feels like I have been waiting to get that for forever and a day! Am hoping when I reach it that it will be downhill to my club 10 and beyond :)

Yay! Well done sweetie! That's a great loss. Pats on the back for you :)
Same again next week? Xx

MinkyDinky said:
Yay! Well done sweetie! That's a great loss. Pats on the back for you :)
Same again next week? Xx

Thanks minks :) I hope so and certainly plan to do so :) x

Emmey1 said:
Nice work Jo! Woohoo!

Thanks ems x

Well week going well so far only 2 days in but 100% so far! Off to physio tomorrow so I am hoping she gives me the go ahead to start swimming kill two birds with one stone help my back and help with body magic.

Food today has been so yummy, ministrone soup which I made for my lunch

image-694720438.jpg

And then for dinner had what was meant to be crispy chilli bee actually turned more into sticky chilli beef but was still fabulous

image-934094285.jpg

Feeling satisfied with some yummy food today :) SW is all good :)

Food looks totally delish today babes! Sticky chilli beef.... Pray tell the recipe? Looks like takeaway crispy shredded beef. Got a friend over from Sweden next week and I know it'll be takeaways galore but if I can cook to have yummy food then I'll be a ok on plan!
Fingers crossed for docs tomorrow xxx

MinkyDinky said:
Food looks totally delish today babes! Sticky chilli beef.... Pray tell the recipe? Looks like takeaway crispy shredded beef. Got a friend over from Sweden next week and I know it'll be takeaways galore but if I can cook to have yummy food then I'll be a ok on plan!
Fingers crossed for docs tomorrow xxx

It was really yummy actually minks was a hit here or as my dad says when he like what i cook a "triumph!" lol! It was meant to be crispy chilli beef but my didn't go very crispy not sure if it was cuz I did it in a frying pan rather than a wok. Did taste like shredded beef from the Chinese tho,

image-2149528466.jpg

The whole recipe is 7 syns which I think is for the cornflour and I think it should serve 3, I did a bit more meat tho so mine was a few more syns. Was worth it tho.

Good plan about the cooking x

Abigail'sMummy said:
Hi hun, hope you dont mind me stalking you! Will be setting up my journal next week. xx

Don't forget to stalk me too!! :)

Abigail'sMummy said:
Hi hun, hope you dont mind me stalking you! Will be setting up my journal next week. xx

Hellloooo, thanks for popping in, of course I don't mind a new stalker, will come and find u when your all set up :) x

Emmey1 said:
Don't forget to stalk me too!! :)

Oi missy no networking on my page :)

only joking of course :) x

Well had physio appt today, she tortured me for an hour and I'm aching now like there's no tomorrow! Asked her about doing some swimming and she said no for the time being, I was bit gutted tbh cuz I thought she would say yes but she knows better than I do so will do as she says! :) also been to the docs and she has signed me off for another two weeks so for the time beings its as you were!

Sun is coming this weekend tho according to the weatherman so hoping to go outdoors at some point, sunny weather always makes me smile :)

Hi Jo - I've found your diary too now - hope you don't mind me having a read - you are a real inspiration, great weight loss and a great attitude - you will have to teach me how to keep the motivation up!-it's good inspiration for food ideas too- the crispy beef does look yummy - will have to give that a try soon.

Hope you carry on the path to recovery, do as the doctor orders I'm sure she knows what is best for you just now, hope the pain of your torture is wearing off:whip:.

Take care hun

Back