Jo Jo will not Yo-Yo anymore!!

Sorry about the gain Jo. It's always a bummer when that happens and you've tried really hard. Don't let it keep you feeling fed up. Go for it again this week and I'm sure you'll get an amazing loss next time. Can't wait to hear about all your activities you've got planned too. My skinnypigs class that I'd been going to and really enjoying (similar to the bootcamp stuff) has been off for a couple of weeks while they look for a replacement trainer so hope you get your class back on. I'd totally recommend it. The first time will probably knack but it does get better and makes you feel great when you're done. I downloaded the C25K app and had it on my phone for a bit but never used it. Think I'm going to wait for some better weather too. x

Just found this on my diary so thought I'd quote you back to yourself:

I've had weeks where I haven't lost what I thought I deserved and it is really dissapointing but as has been said there can be lots of reasons why it doesn't come off when u expect it but in my experience it comes off sooner or later.

xx

emma_partington27 said:
Happy friday jo :)

That gain will b gone in no time hun xx

And to you em. Thanks Hun I hope so have been back on it today so fingers crossed x

Andrea81 said:
Sorry about the gain Jo. It's always a bummer when that happens and you've tried really hard. Don't let it keep you feeling fed up. Go for it again this week and I'm sure you'll get an amazing loss next time. Can't wait to hear about all your activities you've got planned too. My skinnypigs class that I'd been going to and really enjoying (similar to the bootcamp stuff) has been off for a couple of weeks while they look for a replacement trainer so hope you get your class back on. I'd totally recommend it. The first time will probably knack but it does get better and makes you feel great when you're done. I downloaded the C25K app and had it on my phone for a bit but never used it. Think I'm going to wait for some better weather too. x

Thanks Hun I have started today with another good week so fingers crossed that I see the loss next week. Your class is sounding good I really wanna start doing something this weekend x

Andrea81 said:
Just found this on my diary so thought I'd quote you back to yourself:

xx

Thanks Hun that was really helpful its amazing how quick u forget these things when it's you :) x

Purple Patsy said:
Sorry about the gain hun but as everyone says it'll come off eventually and could be a hangover from the week before or water or hormones. No matter though cos it'll be history soon. Try not to let it get you down. :D

Thanks pp I hope that there's an explanation for it I had increased my water intake quite a bit so maybe that's what it is. Back on it today tho so fingers crossed! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank god that's Monday over with again :) and it was a busy one at that, clients all went bananas today makes for a crazy Monday!

Good weekend food wise, a little over my dailies but that's what my weeklies are for and well within those. Had a lovely visit off nan and uncle yesterday and a lovely little buffet even managed to resist a cake :)

Doing my usual scale hopping and at the moment showing no loss but drinking a lot of water still so may be that. Not letting it get to me and keeping the faith I will see a loss on Thursday :)

Right think its nearly bed time.....

Fab attitude and don't let the scale hopping get too obsessive or get you down. :D

Agreed!! Remember Emmy and her scale hopping :)
Sounds like a good weekend though missy (although I don't get all the daily / weekly thingymajigs for WW!)
Have a lovely tuesday xxx

Hi Jo

You know you can get that 0.5 off and more :) Keep going! xx

Purple Patsy said:
Fab attitude and don't let the scale hopping get too obsessive or get you down. :D

Thanks pp I have def not let it this week and have everything crossed for tomorrow :) x

MinkyDinky said:
Agreed!! Remember Emmy and her scale hopping :)
Sounds like a good weekend though missy (although I don't get all the daily / weekly thingymajigs for WW!)
Have a lovely tuesday xxx

Yep I do and I know it's deadly I just can't help myself lol! :) x

xJoanneJJx said:
Hi Jo

You know you can get that 0.5 off and more :) Keep going! xx

Thanks Hun I hope so fingers crossed for tomorrow x

Hey Jo, sorry I've been AWOL for ages, lots happening but am now back with a new surge of determination! :). Sounds like you are doing really well, how are you finding WW compared to SW? I'm curious, as I used to do WW years ago, but I gather it has changed hugely since then!

I'm restarting the c25k plan soon too (as soon as I get rid of this bloody cold lol), you might remember I started it back in January, and I loved it, got as far as week 7 or so, and for someone who has never run that was an achievement, then all went pear shaped, I lost motivation and the will, so I'm now planning on starting again from scratch! :)

Having a goal, like the half marathon next year sounds fab, I might even come up to Birmingham and do it with you! ;)

Hope you are having a fab day sweets, xxxxx

Hi ladies. Sorry ive abandoned u all life has been so chaotic last few months and dieting has been last thing on my mind. Didnt come to bore u about all that tho just wanted to say merry xmas hope santa brings u all what u want and happy new year :) Will be back in the new year ready and wearing to go xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

Good to see you back Jo, hope u had a lovely christmas! Xx

Back