Jo Jo will not Yo-Yo anymore!!

Hi Jo, sorry to have deserted you for a while, like most, it's been a really hectic time. I can't begin to imagine what stresses you've been going through, sending you and your dad all my love...
To be honest I thought all of the old gang had stopped coming on here but seeing as there's a few of us still about I may well resume my diary again.
I'm starting a new programme on Friday. Still going to SW as it's free now but this is an online thing. Don't want to delve too deep into it on here but am going to see how it goes and I think doing my diary really helped last year so it's time to get back.
Happy New Year to you (and everyone) xx

Hi just popping in to follow ur diary if that's okay? Seen u around Emma and Minkys diarys and thought I'd say hi! We r both getting back on plan on Monday it seems so good luck! Sorry to read about your dad I'm sure with everyone's support he will fight it and will be healthy in no time :) hope u have a good day xx

Hi Jo, sorry to have deserted you for a while, like most, it's been a really hectic time. I can't begin to imagine what stresses you've been going through, sending you and your dad all my love...
To be honest I thought all of the old gang had stopped coming on here but seeing as there's a few of us still about I may well resume my diary again.
I'm starting a new programme on Friday. Still going to SW as it's free now but this is an online thing. Don't want to delve too deep into it on here but am going to see how it goes and I think doing my diary really helped last year so it's time to get back.
Happy New Year to you (and everyone) xx

Hey you. Glad to see you back :) life has been kinda hectic hasn't it but most importantly were all back!

Thanks for your thoughts and love, it has been kinda stressful and rubbish but we have to keep going and staying strong we will get there :)

The new programme sounds intriguing??? Look forward to hearing more about it hopefully at some point when your ready. Be good to have u still posting tho I'd miss u if u went :) x

Hi just popping in to follow ur diary if that's okay? Seen u around Emma and Minkys diarys and thought I'd say hi! We r both getting back on plan on Monday it seems so good luck! Sorry to read about your dad I'm sure with everyone's support he will fight it and will be healthy in no time :) hope u have a good day xx

Hi Zoe. Thanks for popping in its nice to have new people pop by of course it's ok. Yep d day tomorrow (well Tuesday is proper d day when I rejoin and get weighed :0 ) good luck to u too Hun, feels kinda good tho too doesn't it?!

Thanks for your thoughts about my dad too, we have a long road ahead but I know we will get there, helps having lovely people with well wishes tho :) x

Ok so it's d day -2 back on plan tomorrow and rejoin on tuesday so rather ashamedly have eaten everything in sight today not helped by having family visiting! Meals planned for tomorrow and I think I'm ready :) strangely Yesterday i did a bit of sorting myself out, just in strange little ways like eyebrow plucking and painting my toenails for the first time since Xmas I feel like I'm starting to take care of myself again. Is that weird?

Not at all weird. It really helps when you take care of yourself, I find. I've been laying-in and slobbing about and basically letting myself go this week, it needs to stop otherwise I can see the spiral coming. It all adds to how you feel. Putting a bit of effort is usually the first step to putting a bit more effort in, then a bit more... Right, you've convinced me, I'm off to locate the tweezers and wax strips :)

Not at all weird. It really helps when you take care of yourself, I find. I've been laying-in and slobbing about and basically letting myself go this week, it needs to stop otherwise I can see the spiral coming. It all adds to how you feel. Putting a bit of effort is usually the first step to putting a bit more effort in, then a bit more... Right, you've convinced me, I'm off to locate the tweezers and wax strips :)

It does spiral so quickly and your right. Think it was me saying this is I were sorting c**p out! Hope your all de fuzzed, don't blame me for any pain!! :) x

Hey hun looking forward to seeing some lush food ideas and im so glad ur back :) i agree on the looking after urself helps u feel better about urself :)

Thanks em it's good to be back feels like we're all back and ready to go! :) promise I will try with the food ideas! X

Good luck climbing back aboard the wagon! :) xx

Ok so it's d day -2 back on plan tomorrow and rejoin on tuesday so rather ashamedly have eaten everything in sight today not helped by having family visiting! Meals planned for tomorrow and I think I'm ready :) strangely Yesterday i did a bit of sorting myself out, just in strange little ways like eyebrow plucking and painting my toenails for the first time since Xmas I feel like I'm starting to take care of myself again. Is that weird?

OMG Jo what have you started a pain party. :giggle: But I do agree it all helps with how you feel about yourself. Personally I'm guilty of not giving a damn but think I should maybe try a little harder :eek:

Good luck for WI hun. :D

How you getting on Jo? Well i hope! xx

Hi Jo :)
I think how we feel in ourselves certainly makes a difference. This last 2 days i have got up and put make up on for the first time in ages and it has definitely made me feel a bit brighter.

How has your day gone?

Good luck climbing back aboard the wagon! :) xx

I'm most definitely back on and it feels grand :) x

All makes perfect sense!
Hope today goes swimmingly xx

Thanks Hun, good so far and rejoined tonight so firmly back in the saddle! X

Hope you've had a good day hun and plan has gone well! Xx

Thanks minks, I'm back in the game finally!, x

OMG Jo what have you started a pain party. :giggle: But I do agree it all helps with how you feel about yourself. Personally I'm guilty of not giving a damn but think I should maybe try a little harder :eek:

Good luck for WI hun. :D

I know I'm spreading the joy lol! X

How you getting on Jo? Well i hope! xx

Great thanks Hun, it's sooooo good to be back :) x

Hi Jo :)
I think how we feel in ourselves certainly makes a difference. This last 2 days i have got up and put make up on for the first time in ages and it has definitely made me feel a bit brighter.

How has your day gone?

Hi Hun. I think it's fab to hear I'm not the only one that's starting to make changes to make us feel better. Makes a massive difference! Good day thanks, rejoined tonight am really pleased to be back x

Hi JoJo, how are you getting on?

x

Hi middy. Good thanks back on the wagon and now I've rejoined feel I'm fully back :) x

So back from wi was lovely to be back plenty of ppl remembered us and our c is so lovely and welcomed us back with open arms ( I know she is there to earn money but she does seem to genuinely care and to be glad to have us back.)

so have put on all of what I lost last year but 1.5 pounds but I am not surprised and is fully deserved. Have my club 10 as 2 stone so that will be m first target. Feel refreshed with the plan and raring to go :)

To finish my night off the vile (my teams local rivals) have lost to a league two club tonight in the first round of the semi final of the cup, it was bloody great! X

Yay it's good to b back on plan isn't it! Good that u were welcomed back so warmly. Glad to hear your optimistic about getting it back off do u so extra easy yeah?
Sounds like I've had a good night all round, now celebrate with a glass of water and an apple! Haha! Xx

Yay it's good to b back on plan isn't it! Good that u were welcomed back so warmly. Glad to hear your optimistic about getting it back off do u so extra easy yeah?
Sounds like I've had a good night all round, now celebrate with a glass of water and an apple! Haha! Xx

Yeah it is let's hope it lasts :) I do extra easy most of the time with a bit of red thrown in, have to be careful with my carbs with my PCOS so tend to steer clear of green and also watch m portions on ee.

It has been a good night and I did celebrate.......with a cuppa ;) so rock and roll! X

Well done for going and now you can start afresh! :) xx

Back