Jo Jo will not Yo-Yo anymore!!

Morning hope your good luck continues today! Xx

Hi Jo, just popping in to see how your week's going...
Unbelievable but I STS today, must've been the de-fuzzing wot done it ;) xx

Morning hope your good luck continues today! Xx

Not too bad thanks Zoe x

Hope you have a good day Jo. :D

Thanks pp x

So glad to hear that you have been warmly welcomed back :) Its awesome to know that you were remembered, and the C sounds lovely!

Here's to a fresh start honey, you can do this xxx

She is lovely and is nice to be remembered. Thanks Hun maybe thinking I can x

Glad you are back on it Jo, we can do this together!

x

We o can Hun :) x

Hi Jo, just popping in to see how your week's going...
Unbelievable but I STS today, must've been the de-fuzzing wot done it ;) xx

Lol maybe it was! Great news x

Hi ladies. Happy weekend.

I've been so tired this week hence no visits was so glad it was Saturday today!! Not sure if its back to being busy at work or the drop in sugars from the non rubbish I'm eating!

Been 100% on plan and have eaten so much fruit and drunk so much water this week, ive been peeing for England. Can't wait to get on the scales on Tuesday!

Had a lovely slow chilled morning but gotta pop to the shops Ll my super free has been and gone! X

Good to see you Jo and hurrah for a good week on plan!

You're sounding dead positive which is fab! And fingers crossed it shows come Tuesday!

Enjoy a chilling weekend! xx

Ahh well done for being 100% that's brilliant stuff! My Superfree goes so quick as well it just vanishes! Xx

Sounds like your weeks been good, if a bit hectic ;) Ditto what you said about the water. My contrary body, it seems, decides to hold on to it all day then has me up 4-5 times through the night!! Am hoping it will calm down in a bit, I need me sleep.

Good to see you Jo and hurrah for a good week on plan!

You're sounding dead positive which is fab! And fingers crossed it shows come Tuesday!

Enjoy a chilling weekend! xx

Thanks Hun. It's so nice to be back. I am feeling dead positive I feel at the mo like nothing could throw me off plan, I know from experience I have to make the most of feeling like this too x

Well done sticking to plan. Should be a fab result at WI. :D

Thnks pp. I ope so :) x

Ahh well done for being 100% that's brilliant stuff! My Superfree goes so quick as well it just vanishes! Xx

Thanks Zoe. I know mine too, this is prob gunna sounds strange but I find it satisfying to see an empty fruit bowl from it being full. Lol! X

Sounds like your weeks been good, if a bit hectic ;) Ditto what you said about the water. My contrary body, it seems, decides to hold on to it all day then has me up 4-5 times through the night!! Am hoping it will calm down in a bit, I need me sleep.

Oh no couldn't cope with peeing all night I would have to find a nappy big enough to last me! Lol. Mind u as soon as I get up I'm bursting! X

Mandarin cheesecake, BLEURGH!
I'd rather eat offal... ok maybe slightly exaggerating. Well done on resisting temptation, you are most definitely in "the zone" and, as you say, long may it continue. :D Are you getting excited about WI? Did you set a target or have any idea what you think you might have lost?

Ahhh cheesecake! I love it! No actually I mean urgh that's awful where's the fruit?! Xx

Mandarin cheesecake, BLEURGH!
I'd rather eat offal... ok maybe slightly exaggerating. Well done on resisting temptation, you are most definitely in "the zone" and, as you say, long may it continue. :D Are you getting excited about WI? Did you set a target or have any idea what you think you might have lost?

Gosh u hate mandarin cheesecake lol.

I do feel in the zone hehe :)

I am excited for wi nervous too tho ill be heartbroken if its a lb lol! No target set just long term aiming for 2stone my club 10 and just as much as I can each week! Not sure what I've lost either I did get on home scales but prob is I have no idea how much I weighed on them at the start of the week lol! Fingers crossed it will be a nice surprise :) x

Back