Joanie's back

Joanie that's fantastic - inspirational :)

Aw thanks its really surpassed my hopes so I am totally motivated!

How are you getting on today?

Brilliant results.

Aw thanks I'm shocked, I only weigh daily the first week so really chuffed. Was 173.2 this morning so close enough so well see how tomorrow goes.

If you had told me last Sunday I'd be as close to 170 as I was to 190 then I'd have laughed!

Wowsers well done lovely! Hope I can get some results similar to u xx

You will do great!

It's important not to compare too much against each other as we will average the same but there will be weeks each of us is lower but that doesn't mean we haven't been amazing. I believe in you and that you will achieve great results!

You will do great!

It's important not to compare too much against each other as we will average the same but there will be weeks each of us is lower but that doesn't mean we haven't been amazing. I believe in you and that you will achieve great results!

Inspiring results. I will start my diary tmw and hooefully achieve good results as have read the week 1 is best . Very motivated to start my weight loss journey tmw. My exante diet for total solution areived yesterday for next 4 weeks. Am hoping to drop 2 dress sizes to a 14 in next 4 weeks. Will do some measurements tmw morning. Best of luck Joanne in your journey. Keep going gurl

Aw thanks and yes you do! Glad your packs have arrived and we are here on your journey- if you stick with it you will have results!

So just back from weigh in and was 172.6 so just got the stone. 14.2lbs down and so chuffed.

That brings me to 12st 4.6lbs so veryuch hoping for another big week to hit another milestone. If I get 4.8lbs next week I get into the 11st bracket. Though I'll be happy for 3lbs I'd just love to in 2 weeks be out of the 13s and into 11s. Motivated for this week and just about to tuck into today's first shake.

That is fabulous well done lovey. I'm going to weigh in tomorrow I really hope I can do as well as u! Need u to keep me going as I feel like quitting all the time at the moment. Just need to remember to take it day by day eh!
Really chuffed for u xx

You are doing wonderfully JoanieK
Very inspirational

That is fabulous well done lovey. I'm going to weigh in tomorrow I really hope I can do as well as u! Need u to keep me going as I feel like quitting all the time at the moment. Just need to remember to take it day by day eh!
Really chuffed for u xx

You have stayed 100% and we all have days at some point but you didn't and I don't think you will! You will do brilliantly and it's cool we're so close together on this journey as it keeps me going too and I def will need you when I'm about to slip!

Is there any tips for better weight loss?
I'm trying my hardest to drink 3-4 litres everyday. Iv done all week with 3+ litres.
If I exercise will that help with the weight loss do u think?xx

Is there any tips for better weight loss?
I'm trying my hardest to drink 3-4 litres everyday. Iv done all week with 3+ litres.
If I exercise will that help with the weight loss do u think?xx

Water is key and you've done great. Each of us has a different metabolism and is carrying a differing amount of water weight at the start but essentially we all lose similar fat rates.

Exercise can help but my caution is it can also make this harder, you would need to burn 350 exercise calories every day for 10 days to lose an extra 1lb. For me I add in exercise when I'm adding the protein in refeed to counteract the increase in calories consumed. However this is all only my opinion we each are different and exercise for me can cause too much pain with my autoimmune and mean I need to up my meds and struggle then to sleep and move the next day.

So another day over and I'm doing grand. This week going to try to reduce my weigh ins to every other day. I feel like I'm wishing my life away at the moment as I'm calculating how long to target but I'd say I've got 9 weeks on this tfr at the very best. Either way it's daunting to see that far ahead with this.

I'm trying to keep myself positive by picturing myself in one of my gorgeous dresses at Christmas but some of the frustration of letting myself get in this shape is slowing the enthusiasm.

You are an inspiration gal !! I will try and drink more water too but i dont like the frequent loo visits which were too frequent today . i am sure u wud look gorgeous in the christmas dress.

Aw thanks Hun, and the toilet trips are such a pain week one but day by day they reduce as your body gets used to the water intake. My only annoyance about it now on day 8 is that I have to get up about an hour after going to bed or in.the middle of the night. I forgot that bit..

:spit:

Otherwise how you getting on is the head still sore?

You are an inspo well done on another day xx

Had to really control myself not to check weight this morning. Had to neck a pint of water so it wouldn't be worth it!

Busy day but water intake was lower than normal as I was out and about but am making up for it. Was climbing up the play equipment at the playpark this morning which was cool. Looking forward to tomorrow weigh in.

Back