Joanie's back

Well done lovely. I will also resist the urge to weigh tmw as had a small meal instead of my meal replaement for dinner. Was better with a much milder headache but the toilet trips at night are driving me crazy

Iv not had enough water either today isn't it weird that it's one of the hotter days and we should be drinkin more. Ah well back on it tomorrow!x

Iv not had enough water either today isn't it weird that it's one of the hotter days and we should be drinkin more. Ah well back on it tomorrow!x

I know it's because I was out and didn't have time to nip into the shop. Could feel myself getting weak when we left after 2 hour at the park. I remembered her juice and was close to taking a sip as it's sugar free but as it's a fruit shoot I guessed it would be to high citric acid.

So I'm on day 10 now and doing fine. Checked in and down 1.2lb so might just make my ideal target of hitting both the 160s and the 11st . I had my first cheat dream last night and while in the dream I feel awful I like it when I wake up cause I taste the food without the guilt. Strangely enough it was foods I rarely see or have- I sucked the jam from a jam donut and had some dolly mixture, the sugar coated ones. In the dream I thought oh no I've already honked for today do I need to unhonk?

So happy I've got an interview on Monday, I know I won't fit in my suit but I'll pick something up but so glad I'm significantly lighter than I would have been.

Thank you slim! I'm actually not dreading going out to look for a suit, might do the old keeping the labels on and swapping for a lower size hopefully the day isn't too warm and I can get away with it...

So completely couldn't control myself and hoped on the scales now 170.8 so I don't think I'll quite hit my 168 target for week 2 but pretty happy if 169 which I think I will hit.

I noticed a change in the mirror last night when I showered I can see where I've lost from and fit much better in clothes. Haven't attempted trying on things that were too tight yet , will leave that until after my interview as want to keep positive and they prob don't fit yet and if they do then it could be a pick me up if I don't get the job.

Feel a little like I need to buy some fibre, hopefully get out tomorrow to look for a suit, i didn't today. Just a busy day and hurt myself taking out the wheelie bin, should know better but I just can't do these things anymore.

Wish I could get an early night as was up before 6 today but have to drop hubby in for a night shift at 10.

I do know what's going on with my settings but I lost you too. Just catching up. When is the interview? You feeling ok about it? Xx

Fibre clear will make u feel so much better iv had some everyday since Tuesday morning and I feel fab.

Yeah not bad just glad as I've been out of work a month. Hurt my hip yesterday though so hole I'm not limping in..

Yeah not weighing every day isn't happening, now 169.6 with 3 days left in wk 2 I might just make my 168 target and so biz to be in the 160s.

Fibre clear will make u feel so much better iv had some everyday since Tuesday morning and I feel fab.

Aw thanks it only occurred to me yesterday and I didn't have time to get to a shop. Is it still available in boots my chemist doesn't do it :(

Oh my, couldn't get benefiber so got Holland and Barrett- let's just say I'm glad I took a half dose... Then in asda later and what do I spot on the clearance shelf! Doh

Always the way! How has your day been?xx

It wasn't bad, it was busy cause I sent out shopping for a suit. Saw one as soon as I walked into next. Went for a 14 trouser and 12 jacket as tummy and hips are big problem area, looks well on and I can go down a size after. Found it hard to get a nice light top long enough and still struggling on shoes. The brew are paying for it for me ( good thing as will I've been employed for 13 years bar 10months on maternity allowance due to bad timing conceiving - they say because of that I'm not due jsa- it was 2 1/2 years ago grr)

Anyhow to the shoes will put up a pic if you can see them and see what you think..

Love the pink as I have a brown suit and gunmetal grey suit that these will go with too and the new suit is charcoal. Like to stand out a little in an interview from the rows of black suits.

Attachments

• IMG_20160819_172448979.jpg
    IMG_20160819_172448979.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 11
Love the shoes!!! Are they irregular choice?xx

Dan Henley, gonna nip out shortly and decide..

Back