Joanie's back

Thank you it's made a huge difference for me. The tough thing is I've seen so many people stop for special occasions and not be able to get back on. The physical side and ketosis is not generally the difficulty its the mental will power to get back on the wagon and fight cravings. I didn't fall off once in 5 months but come jan fell off all month. I would avoid the alcohol and have lean meat. Either way um here for u to talk to. Well done so far and look forward to hearing your wi

Well how goes it pretty lady?

Well how goes it pretty lady?

Hehe Day 3 of under 50g and feeling good. 133 this morning, probably only 2 more lb water weight as I wasn't too bad really looking forward to getting into fat burning mode and leaving reintroduction of exercise for a day or 2.

How are u anyway gorgeous?

Awww thats great news.. i got down to 9st 9lb in october then messed around and i'm up 8.5lbs lol... ah well .. back in the zone now haha im doing low carb too... works a treat...

Awww thats great news.. i got down to 9st 9lb in october then messed around and i'm up 8.5lbs lol... ah well .. back in the zone now haha im doing low carb too... works a treat...

I recall the pics u looked hot damn amazing! Most if ur gain is probably water though and u were brilliant at low carb so I know u can do it again. How long have u been back on?

I recall the pics u looked hot damn amazing! Most if ur gain is probably water though and u were brilliant at low carb so I know u can do it again. How long have u been back on?

About 3 days haha... tried a few different approaches in jan.. none worked. So bavk to the plan that works and my head appears to be in the game so thats good... how are you getting on.. 133lb.. yer teeny!!

Thank you it's made a huge difference for me. The tough thing is I've seen so many people stop for special occasions and not be able to get back on. The physical side and ketosis is not generally the difficulty its the mental will power to get back on the wagon and fight cravings. I didn't fall off once in 5 months but come jan fell off all month. I would avoid the alcohol and have lean meat. Either way um here for u to talk to. Well done so far and look forward to hearing your wi
5 months joanie that's incredible fair play to you how much did you lose in that time, I suppose your fantastic pics are a testament to your will power. I'm just about to start my 4th week and I'm getting it tight lol. When I started this I thought I had no distractions until march so went ahead now this birthday party has sprung up. I can't stand the weekends. It's so strange I now look forward to Mondays to get back to work lol. I was thinking is I gave in on Saturday and started my refeed on Wednesday for a few weeks maybe my Saturday blip won't show I'm not sure if I could do much more than that or maybe it's just the tough weekend that's making me feel like that. Well hope your doing well chat soon

About 3 days haha... tried a few different approaches in jan.. none worked. So bavk to the plan that works and my head appears to be in the game so thats good... how are you getting on.. 133lb.. yer teeny!!

Haha i fell off the wagon that many times in Jan that the driver knows my name lol. Day 4 but yesterday ended up having 30g extra due to friend visiting with lindt lol.

Glad ur on track what is goal? I don't feel small at 133. Plus have a celeb event in london thursday now so need to starve for it...

5 months joanie that's incredible fair play to you how much did you lose in that time, I suppose your fantastic pics are a testament to your will power. I'm just about to start my 4th week and I'm getting it tight lol. When I started this I thought I had no distractions until march so went ahead now this birthday party has sprung up. I can't stand the weekends. It's so strange I now look forward to Mondays to get back to work lol. I was thinking is I gave in on Saturday and started my refeed on Wednesday for a few weeks maybe my Saturday blip won't show I'm not sure if I could do much more than that or maybe it's just the tough weekend that's making me feel like that. Well hope your doing well chat soon

The big thing u learn is this will be something you think about nearly every day. You can't relax like others as there will always be a bigger u wanting back out. Some days are easier and I had to come off before I'd planned so my loss was slower. Will power is always a part of it and I always go back to will this taste better than skinny feels? Invariably it doesn't, my tatse buds changed i have no notion for refined carbs but have to fight daily with sugar.

I did the same and to bed early. The fridge is like Facebook something you open out of habit or boredom. It will get easier, it becomes routine. I wouldn't drink but its ur call hun, alcohol is not a dieters friend. Can u plan and order ur meal ahead of time to limit the carb intake?

So 132.4 this morning. I'm chuffed and hoping for 131 possibly for Thursday for London

Haha i fell off the wagon that many times in Jan that the driver knows my name lol. Day 4 but yesterday ended up having 30g extra due to friend visiting with lindt lol.

Glad ur on track what is goal? I don't feel small at 133. Plus have a celeb event in london thursday now so need to starve for it...

My goal is 126lbs .. still 18.5lb left to go.. only had 9lb to go but fell off the wagon in october ha... ooh very posh hehe...

My goal is 126lbs .. still 18.5lb left to go.. only had 9lb to go but fell off the wagon in october ha... ooh very posh hehe...

I got to 129.5 but only for a couple of days. It'll take time but we'll get there.

It's for work, I work for the best tan and its a celeb agency annual party. The hotel is class and its in a VIP members only nightclub but it'll be work. Though I met calum before and he was so lovely.

Scales not my friends and showing 134, had a slice of Bacon and 2 sausages yesterday so perhaps sodium bloat. May well take a water tablet tomorrow evening if it doesn't improve....

I got to 129.5 but only for a couple of days. It'll take time but we'll get there.

It's for work, I work for the best tan and its a celeb agency annual party. The hotel is class and its in a VIP members only nightclub but it'll be work. Though I met calum before and he was so lovely.

Ahhh very nice!!! Ive two nights out this week which is nice of course (ones a date with the new bloke ones a friends birthday) but im on a blooming roll after ages its coming off..

Ahhh very nice!!! Ive two nights out this week which is nice of course (ones a date with the new bloke ones a friends birthday) but im on a blooming roll after ages its coming off..

Brilliant missus, do you stay on plan for events? Are u still a daily weigher?

Im actually down in dub at events in march which I'm looking forward to

Brilliant missus, do you stay on plan for events? Are u still a daily weigher?

Im actually down in dub at events in march which I'm looking forward to

Hell yeah im a daily weigher haha... i love it.. !!

Well friday is date night.. so im cooking for us and its gonna be laid out sneaky sneaky like a buffet so i can keep carbs to a reasonable level and im drinking vodka and no carb red bull..

Probabley have a bitta "soakage food early sat and then HFLC all day as im not drinking sat.. ive decided to drive .. diet and funds...

Aww really? Thats deadly .. i never leave dublin really haha

Hell yeah im a daily weigher haha... i love it.. !!

Well friday is date night.. so im cooking for us and its gonna be laid out sneaky sneaky like a buffet so i can keep carbs to a reasonable level and im drinking vodka and no carb red bull..

Probabley have a bitta "soakage food early sat and then HFLC all day as im not drinking sat.. ive decided to drive .. diet and funds...

Aww really? Thats deadly .. i never leave dublin really haha

Me too, I like keeping myself on track. Its cool u can be flexible im dreading that about events.

Yeah I'm looking forward to it, love Dublin.

WHERE ARE YOU??????? please excuse the shouting hahahahaha

Sorry hun had a bit of a scare with a lump but biopsy back this week and all good. Just needed some space. How are u hun!!!

Back